Black Privilege.......Black Standup Comedians Can Make Fun Of Whites All Day Long....A White Coach Can't Make Fun Of A Black Player 11 Years Ago

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The double-standard is glaring.

A WHITE HEAD COACH.....got hammered this week for texting a joke about a black player.
Black Comedians constantly use anti-white material in their sets.

Examples:

Jon Gruden said that a Philly player had lips like Micheline Tires.

Here's blacks saying what's wrong with white people, white bitches be calling the POLE-LICE:

Jon Gruden was paid to LEAD a professional sports franchise and had a 10 year 100 million dollar contract to do so.

He was not a comedian whose job was to make people laugh.

Furthermore, what actually contributed most to his resignation being accepted, were the new comments that surfaced that he made about the NFL commisioner.
Personally I think it's too bad, because he was a good coach in my opinion.

But making those statements was very poor judgment on his part.

A WHITE HEAD COACH.....got hammered this week for texting a joke about a black player.

Examples:

Here's blacks saying what's wrong with white people, white bitches be calling the POLE-LICE:

he is (and i think was at the time) head of the NFLPA not an actual player

He insulted basically everyone in the NFL in those emails

Jon Gruden was paid to LEAD a professional sports franchise and had a 10 year 100 million dollar contract to do so.

He was not a comedian whose job was to make people laugh.

Furthermore, what actually contributed most to his resignation being accepted, were the new comments that surfaced that he made about the NFL commisioner.
Personally I think it's too bad, because he was a good coach in my opinion.

But making those statements was very poor judgment on his part.

Course we are talking about private emails....(remember Hillary).....not public social media.
The NFL got someone to spy on him so they could get rid of him.

Course we are talking about private emails....(Hillary).....not public social media.
The NFL got someone to spy on him so they could get rid of him.
He exposed himself when he made those statements to other people who were associated with the NFL, so what he said was not entirely "private".

Having been associated with the NFL as long as he was, he should have exercised better judgement.

Examples:

Wow, that must be frustrating for a racist like yourself.

He exposed himself when he made those statements to other people who were associated with the NFL, so what he said was not entirely "private".

Having been associated with the NFL as long as he was, he should have exercised better judgement.
My question was how was he hired by both ESPN and the Raiders with this in the offing?

Maybe so....but then again....everyone should have a right to their own opinion......up until now.

I can name names of uncounted racist comments coming from dozens of famous Democrats and never get the same sort of action.
LeBron James can't open his mouth without showing his racism.
Never mind all of the racist comments that have been thrown at myself and my African-American wife of 43 years.
My wife has been told dozens of times by blacks that she shouldn't be dating someone white. She needed to date only blacks.

My question was how was he hired by both ESPN and the Raiders with this in the offing?
My understanding is that there was an ongoing investigation into the Washington football team that involved his brother, and somehow the emails that he sent came up. More details will likely be surfacing soon.

Forum List

Back