Dem civil war: Watch AOC get *mercilessly* heckled by pro-Hamas lefty nutjobs on the streets of NYC

Written by someone who thinks war is a Call of Duty game.
Fucks sake, I come from Ireland.. we saw terrorism fucking close....

Let's be fucking clear... There is no military solution to the Israeli Palestine conflict...

Defeating Hamas in conventional sense will not work... Didn't fucking work for US in Afghanistan or Iraq either...

So stp with your Call of Duty comment...

Please tell us what is the military objective of the IDF right now in Gaza... It isn't getting rid of Hamas because they are stronger today that the day they started bombing...

Well fucking done.... Doing what Thatcher did in Northern Ireland, how did that end up.... She condemned UK to a decade of bombing until they were forced to negotiate with the IRA... Thatcher caused that, she was the poster girl for IRA recruitment...

Isreal will pay for there actions in bodybags of there youth, Palestinians will pay too... Well fucking done Bibi...

Fucks sake, I come from Ireland.. we saw terrorism fucking close....

Let's be fucking clear... There is no military solution to the Israeli Palestine conflict...

Defeating Hamas in conventional sense will not work... Didn't fucking work for US in Afghanistan or Iraq either...

So stp with your Call of Duty comment...

Please tell us what is the military objective of the IDF right now in Gaza... It isn't getting rid of Hamas because they are stronger today that the day they started bombing...

Well fucking done.... Doing what Thatcher did in Northern Ireland, how did that end up.... She condemned UK to a decade of bombing until they were forced to negotiate with the IRA... Thatcher caused that, she was the poster girl for IRA recruitment...

Isreal will pay for there actions in bodybags of there youth, Palestinians will pay too... Well fucking done Bibi...

They are not stronger today, unless you actually believe the bullshit coming from their propaganda organs.

Until the Palestinians realize they have lost every armed conflict against Israel and they have to give up, there will be no peace.

They are not stronger today, unless you actually believe the bullshit coming from their propaganda organs.

Until the Palestinians realize they have lost every armed conflict against Israel and they have to give up, there will be no peace.
They are... Hamas has more support today than before Oct 7th...

Before the Oct 7th they were gone in the next election... Look at the polling now....

You assessment is terribly naive and contradicts history... You can't beat terrorism by supressing all the people. Tried and failed many time over...

A majority of Palestinians want an end to Hamas and the IDF have just made them the only show in town...

Well fucking done... Israelis are starting to understand that this is madness..

She needs her a more manly boyfriend.....That soy-sucker does not deserve to see those ta-tas every night.

"Just stop!" Really?

I would have put Mr. Masky Mask Face in his place in a hot fuckin' hurry.

Before the Oct 7th they were gone in the next election... Look at the polling now....

You assessment is terribly naive and contradicts history... You can't beat terrorism by supressing all the people. Tried and failed many time over...

A majority of Palestinians want an end to Hamas and the IDF have just made them the only show in town...

"The next election". LOL!

Your Hamas buddies don't do elections, except for the one that put them in power in the first place.

your views are just cover for your jew hate.

And you can't beat it by letting them get away with shit.

All the west's actions have always been half measures. This time the Israelis are going full tilt for once.

More Pali-prog. These people still think they haven't lost yet. They are like the Japanese before we knocked em twice with A Bombs.

These protestors are wrong, she has already publicly called it the genocide that it is.

That means that they're likely paid Republican hacks trying to stir up contention w/i Democratic ranks.

It's clearly a Psy-Op, Clearly.

These protestors are wrong, she has already publicly called it the genocide that it is.

That means that they're likely paid Republican hacks trying to stir up contention w/i Democratic ranks.

It's clearly a Psy-Op, Clearly.
They must have a lot of them though. Most colleges have radicalism that is anti-Israel turning the norm on Israel/ Islam relations alone.

Not necessarily. Savage war leading to total defeat and destruction of one side, sometimes but not always involving forced removal of whole peoples, has beaten “terrorism” and pacified even maddened “warrior peoples” (think Germany & Japan) in the recent past. When people are interpenetrated things do sometimes end with political settlements, as in Northern Ireland … though there of course the two contending sides actually had a lot more in common than Israelis and Palestinians do today.
I don’t think this is true. They might rightly blame Netanyahu for negligence or for his strategy of “supporting” Hamas in Gaza so the Palestinians could develop no voice of reason calling for even a truncated Palestinian statehood, but in general the Israeli populace apparently continues to move further rightward, and I think the possibility of a two-state solution is more unlikely than ever.

This is a tragic reality. The U.S. should at this time NOT be aiding Israel militarily, but domestic politics makes even a partial and symbolic stop to U.S. aid very unlikely. The obsessional hatred expressed by Trumpsters toward AOL on this and other subjects seems at least partially misogynist to me.

Biden is right to try to keep the Arab American and Palestinian-American vote — it looks like he may need them. Also in passing I would add that a few baby steps critical of Israel now might help the Biden Administration keep the whole Middle East from exploding over Israel’s bloody conduct in Gaza. We are already too closely seen as Israel’s ally … no matter what it does. This is very unfortunate.

I don’t agree with everything here, but the gist is correct:

Last edited:
"The next election". LOL!

Your Hamas buddies don't do elections, except for the one that put them in power in the first place.
Read my comments and you can see I have 'Hamas buddies'...

That is what you and lot want to do... You want to make any critisism of the Israeli Government into being Pro Hamas...

Well read my posts and clearly didn't say that...

I will point out that you are actively supporting the killing of children as long as they are Arab...

your views are just cover for your jew hate.

And you can't beat it by letting them get away with shit.

All the west's actions have always been half measures. This time the Israelis are going full tilt for once.

More Pali-prog. These people still think they haven't lost yet. They are like the Japanese before we knocked em twice with A Bombs.
So you want to butcher 2 million people because a small group killed 1000...

Any one who disagrees with you hates jews...

Again read my fucking posts... I think you are just as bad as Hamas, you want to kill Arabs... You have decided that all Palestinians should be killed but tell us it is not genocide...

I have to admit I deeply enjoyed this clip.

The civil war destroying the DemoKKKrat party is the most popcorn-worthy thing going right now. Certainly beats the umpteenth Marvel shit show at the box office. LOL!

Please watch and enjoy:

Dems hate when they have to face their own tactics…That’s why Trump gets under their skin so bad…

Read my comments and you can see I have 'Hamas buddies'...

That is what you and lot want to do... You want to make any critisism of the Israeli Government into being Pro Hamas...

Well read my posts and clearly didn't say that...

I will point out that you are actively supporting the killing of children as long as they are Arab...
They brought it on themselves…

Again read my fucking posts... I think you are just as bad as Hamas, you want to kill Arabs... You have decided that all Palestinians should be killed but tell us it is not genocide...
Don’t know of “everyone” but you do…

Not necessarily. Savage war leading to total defeat and destruction of one side, sometimes but not always involving forced removal of whole peoples, has beaten “terrorism” and pacified even maddened “warrior peoples” (think Germany & Japan) in the recent past. When people are interpenetrated things do sometimes end with political settlements, as in Northern Ireland … though there of course the two contending sides actually had a lot more in common than Israelis and Palestinians do today.
It has been stated time and time agin, there is no military solution.

It has been analysed to death... Bibi won't say it because he is invested in the conflict but everyone out side the region can tell you...

IDF can conquer the whole of Gaza... They can kill multiples of what they are killing today and the only cause more resentment and eventually more violence... There is no alternative in there eyes... Isreal will have done this...

IRA eventually discover UK achilles heel, Bombing London (Financial District especially). Not to kill people (well intentionally) but to cause damage and disruption.. The heighten security in London was very expensive and pretty ineffectual....

I don’t think this is true. They might rightly blame Netanyahu for negligence or for his strategy of “supporting” Hamas in Gaza so the Palestinians could develop no voice of reason calling for even a truncated Palestinian statehood, but in general the Israeli populace apparently continues to move further rightward, and I think the possibility of a two-state solution is more unlikely than ever.
Agree with what you say about shift at the moment but international voices are breaking through.. They are presenting cases to younger Israelis, about
Why are you defending Illegal Settlers who are increasing hostilities?
Does making Gaza into open air prison really make Israel Safer?

This is a tragic reality. The U.S. should at this time NOT be aiding Israel militarily, but domestic politics makes even a partial and symbolic stop to U.S. aid very unlikely. The obsessional hatred expressed by Trumpsters toward AOL on this and other subjects seems at least partially misogynist to me.
Totally Agree... US is just not perceived as an honest broker in the region any more... Israel convince themselves they are and EU are antisemites, which is not true, Europe has a general view that one side who is making the rules are killing the other side at a ratio of about 7 to 1. There seems to be no willingness from the Isreali side to try an help (illegal settlers in West bank and trade embargo on Gaza).

The illegal settlers are a basic is a clear intent of no peace, it is a buffer zone (look at a map of the settlements).. Know a few in IDF over the years that think this is mad.. To quote one' What kind of fucking idiot arms himself to the teeth and moves his family into a war zone? Then expects him to spend 6 weeks of every year defending him.

Biden is right to try to keep the Arab American and Palestinian-American vote — it looks like he may need them. Also in passing I would add that a few baby steps critical of Israel now might help the Biden Administration keep the whole Middle East from exploding over Israel’s bloody conduct in Gaza. We are already too closely seen as Israel’s ally … no matter what it does. This is very unfortunate.

I don’t agree with everything here, but the gist is correct:
Agreed, I think Biden should be open in saying to Isreal, where are you going with this and when they try say total destruction of Hamas, call it out as Bullshit. They are making Hamas stronger and legitimizing them to many people in the Arab world.
IRA were kept alive in Northern Ireland by sympathisers from American (NORAID -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NORAID). Hamas will be refunded and the cycle of violence will start again..
Hamas won't care how many Palestinians it will kill and Bibi (or other right wing ) won't care how many Israelis it will kill..

1200, and there is no way the IDF will kill 2 million people.

No, you hate jews, you just try to hide it.

No, the IDF has decided to go after Hamas full bore, while limiting civilian casualties as much as possible.

of course if Hamas fought like a regular army and tried to protect it's own civilians, the body count in Gaza wouldn't be so high.

Forum List

Back