Dem civil war: Watch AOC get *mercilessly* heckled by pro-Hamas lefty nutjobs on the streets of NYC

LOL

1709653766610.png

I have to admit I deeply enjoyed this clip.

The civil war destroying the DemoKKKrat party is the most popcorn-worthy thing going right now. Certainly beats the umpteenth Marvel shit show at the box office. LOL!

Please watch and enjoy:

She doesn't seem to be being very politically correct and acting "presidential".

The civil war destroying the DemoKKKrat party is the most popcorn-worthy thing going right now. Certainly beats the umpteenth Marvel shit show at the box office. LOL!

Please watch and enjoy:

AOC is one of the more sympathetic to the Palestine people in Congress...

She was asking for a cease fire in Gaza

She is right, why are they hassling her... There is 400 odd Congress member who have views you would wish they had...

Personally, since the statrt I think Isreal have fucked this up... They played in Hamas hands... Hamas are now stronger than they were before Oct 7th, all down to Isreal actions... Well fucking done, they legimatised a terorist organisation...

AOC is one of the more sympathetic to the Palestine people in Congress...

She was asking for a cease fire in Gaza

She is right, why are they hassling her... There is 400 odd Congress member who have views you would wish they had...

Personally, since the statrt I think Isreal have fucked this up... They played in Hamas hands... Hamas are now stronger than they were before Oct 7th, all down to Isreal actions... Well fucking done, they legimatised a terorist organisation...

So which camp are you in?

People who always demand we pick a “camp” on every issue generally aren’t worth arguing with.

Innocents are dying in large numbers and the two predominant “camps” in this war are run by extremists, religious fanatics, and criminal ultra-nationalist assholes. The fact that the weaker Palestinian side led by Hamas started the latest round of insanity shows how savagely irrational and deep the hostility between the two “camps” go, and how hard this will be to resolve.

So which camp are you in?
Hamas are fucking War Criminals
Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu is a War Criminal (and well over half his cabinet)

Both of those want to fight it out until the other isn't left... They are basic scum...

Meanwhile regular Jewish and Palestinians have live in peace for centuries... But this crew are as bad as each other and would leave them on an island with each other...

Hamas after years of pressuring by Egypt and rest of ME agreed to elections. Ones which they looked certain to loose on the polls.

So Hamas killed those people on Oct 7th is nothing short of a war crime.. Hamas is only about 50,000 strong and got to power in 2005 and refused to have any more elections.

Isreal response has been just as bad or worse... They dropped 6000 bombs in one week ona place twice the size of Manhatten, 75% unguided. That is blanket bombing. They then systematically took there blood lust out on 2 million people...

Isreal under the guise of eliminating Hamas destroyed 75% of all housing in Gaza but can't tell you how many Hamas they have killed...

Hamas seem like the only force fighting back, they seem to them as their only protector... So support for Hamas has increased... So support for Hamas has actually increased...

Well done Bibi, everyone told you there is no military resolution unless you want to kill 2 million people... So I presume this what he wants, more fighting, more young Israelis killed while killing more Hamas... Fight to the death...

The alternative solution was to:
Declare Hamas as war Criminals and ask every country in the world to arrest and send them to the Hauge for trial.

Ask the other ME countries with Fatah to rid Hamas out of Gaza... Arresting known War Criminals and asking other to disarm..

Isreal declare the illegal settlements in West bank illegal and help dismantle them and have Israelis live inside there borders. Work with Fatah on this and create a relationship and allow investment to flow into Palestine.

Isreal would be the good guy in the world... There restraint would be rewarded with a far more stable region. Israelis don't need to do as much army service... It won't be perfect but it could be a huge win win for Isreal and Palestine..

Hamas are fucking War Criminals
Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu is a War Criminal (and well over half his cabinet)

Both of those want to fight it out until the other isn't left... They are basic scum...

Meanwhile regular Jewish and Palestinians have live in peace for centuries... But this crew are as bad as each other and would leave them on an island with each other...

Hamas after years of pressuring by Egypt and rest of ME agreed to elections. Ones which they looked certain to loose on the polls.

So Hamas killed those people on Oct 7th is nothing short of a war crime.. Hamas is only about 50,000 strong and got to power in 2005 and refused to have any more elections.

Isreal response has been just as bad or worse... They dropped 6000 bombs in one week ona place twice the size of Manhatten, 75% unguided. That is blanket bombing. They then systematically took there blood lust out on 2 million people...

Isreal under the guise of eliminating Hamas destroyed 75% of all housing in Gaza but can't tell you how many Hamas they have killed...

Hamas seem like the only force fighting back, they seem to them as their only protector... So support for Hamas has increased... So support for Hamas has actually increased...

Well done Bibi, everyone told you there is no military resolution unless you want to kill 2 million people... So I presume this what he wants, more fighting, more young Israelis killed while killing more Hamas... Fight to the death...

The alternative solution was to:
Declare Hamas as war Criminals and ask every country in the world to arrest and send them to the Hauge for trial.

Ask the other ME countries with Fatah to rid Hamas out of Gaza... Arresting known War Criminals and asking other to disarm..

Isreal declare the illegal settlements in West bank illegal and help dismantle them and have Israelis live inside there borders. Work with Fatah on this and create a relationship and allow investment to flow into Palestine.

Isreal would be the good guy in the world... There restraint would be rewarded with a far more stable region. Israelis don't need to do as much army service... It won't be perfect but it could be a huge win win for Isreal and Palestine..

Written by someone who thinks war is a Call of Duty game.

Please watch and enjoy:

Love that. We need much more of it. All our Congress criminals should be hounded mercilessly for their ridiculous servile support of the MIC and AIPAC.

Anti-genocide is not "pro-hamas." Every day that Israel continues its animal savagery is a gift to every enemy of the U.S.

They aren't performing Genocide, and every time some lefty loon implies that it cheapens the impact of actual genocides.

Civil war. LOL. The democrats have the most diverse support base with both Jews and Middle East immigrants supporting them overwhelmingly and even with all that diversity dont have 1/100th of the disfunction of the GOP. You guys crack me up.

Forum List

Back