Delving Deeply Into Democrat Desires

The Wall Street journal it is also owned by Rupert Murdoch, brainwashed functional moron. Your lies mean absolutely nothing. Change the channel stupid.
Total and complete refusal to even look at the photos and contemplate reality. Unless you have proof that those do not belong to Quid Pro Joe, you're swinging your stick wildly in the dark, hoping to hit something.

This is not about your perception of my imagined shortcomings, despite your desire to deflect from your slavish devotion to the democrat party. This is about your slavish devotion, your continued inventing for them excuse after excuse after excuse, and your continued enabling of their goals by voting for them even though they never give you what you want. What is that saying about doing the same thing over and over again, hoping for a different result?
I voted for Democratic Candidate Joe Biden in 2020 because he stated that we would exist Afghanistan.

So, was I right?

Total and complete refusal to even look at the photos and contemplate reality. Unless you have proof that those do not belong to Quid Pro Joe, you're swinging your stick wildly in the dark, hoping to hit something.
I am not going to subscribe to the Wall Street journal. Biden must have written a book.... Why should the Republicans be the only wants to make money. Of course they have to do it with corruption and giveaway to the rich..... Stupid GOP propaganda channel. Try looking at policies that you are supporting, brainwashed functional moron. Hater

So, which one did it?
Did what, make the plan or throw away the plan and execute a disaster? The bottom line, despite you trying to move the goal posts, is that Quid Pro's approach to Afghanistan is the same as TRUMP!'s, so if that was your reason to vote for the guy, you didn't do yourself any favors.

I am not going to subscribe to the Wall Street journal. Biden must have written a book.... Why should the Republicans be the only wants to make money. Of course they have to do it with corruption and giveaway to the rich..... Stupid GOP propaganda channel. Try looking at policies that you are supporting, brainwashed functional moron. Hater
Still flailing with that stick I see. Do those mansions belong to Quid Pro Joe or not? That's the question. When presented with them, your response was to squawk about lies and stuff, so are the photos lies? Until you deal with that, there's no reason to accommodate any more of your braying.

Did what, make the plan or throw away the plan and execute a disaster? The bottom line, despite you trying to move the goal posts, is that Quid Pro's approach to Afghanistan is the same as TRUMP!'s, so if that was your reason to vote for the guy, you didn't do yourself any favors.
Again, which guy achieved the goal of ending the occupation?

I also voted for the guy who would keep the stock markets up.

I won that one too.

Again, which guy achieved the goal of ending the occupation?
The one that did the same thing his predecessor was doing. What's so hard about that? Was Obama's position on getting Osama any different from Bush's? No. Same here. The positions were identical, to get out, so again, if that's why you voted for Quid Pro, it was a stupid reason.

I also voted for the guy who would keep the stock markets up.

I won that one too.
What is your source that says the markets would be down by now under TRUMP!, and how long will it take for you to revert back to blaming him when the inevitable next correction hits? You do know, don't you, that you have sealed your opinion that the stock market is Quid Pro's and you would be the biggest <insert favorite slur here> if you subsequently turn around and blame TRUMP! for any downturn. It's all Quid Pro's now, according to you.

The one that did the same thing his predecessor was doing. What's so hard about that? Was Obama's position on getting Osama any different from Bush's? No. Same here. The positions were identical, to get out, so again, if that's why you voted for Quid Pro, it was a stupid reason.
GWB stated that he no longer thought of OBL. President Barack Obama did and took him out.

The former president stated that we were ending our involvement in Afghanistan then kicked the can. President Biden said that we were getting out and did it.

Enjoy.

What is your source that says the markets would be down by now under TRUMP!, and how long will it take for you to revert back to blaming him when the inevitable next correction hits? You do know, don't you, that you have sealed your opinion that the stock market is Quid Pro's and you would be the biggest <insert favorite slur here> if you subsequently turn around and blame TRUMP! for any downturn. It's all Quid Pro's now, according to you.
Lack of pandemic stimulus, and infrastructure bill and middle class policy focus.

Lack of pandemic stimulus, and infrastructure bill and middle class policy focus.
IOW, nothing that Quid Pro has implemented. Like I asked, since you've deemed the markets to be Quid Pro's, how long will it take you to do a 180 and blame TRUMP! at the first sign on trouble?

GWB stated that he no longer thought of OBL. President Barack Obama did and took him out.

The former president stated that we were ending our involvement in Afghanistan then kicked the can. President Biden said that we were getting out and did it.

Enjoy.
That's right, the former president said we were getting out then created a plan and time line to do exactly that. Like I've said multiple times, if that's why you voted for Quid Pro (that's what you said, after all), you didn't gain anything.

That's right, the former president said we were getting out then created a plan and time line to do exactly that. Like I've said multiple times, if that's why you voted for Quid Pro (that's what you said, after all), you didn't gain anything.
So, why didn’t he get us out again?

So, why didn’t he get us out again?
You should have helped him get elected and he would have. The plan was in place, just needed to be executed. Realizing it was a dumb reason to vote for Quid Pro yet?

You should have helped him get elected and he would have. The plan was in place, just needed to be executed. Realizing it was a dumb reason to vote for Quid Pro yet?
So, doing nothing to execute the agreement is success?

Executing the withdrawal isn’t.

Like we need more proof of maga stupidity.

So, doing nothing to execute the agreement is success?

Executing the withdrawal isn’t.

Like we need more proof of maga stupidity.
We'll never know because he wasn't re-elected. Like I keep saying, his position on Afghanistan was identical to Quid Pro's, so if you used that as an excuse to vote for Quid Pro, you didn't get anything different.

We'll never know because he wasn't re-elected. Like I keep saying, his position on Afghanistan was identical to Quid Pro's, so if you used that as an excuse to vote for Quid Pro, you didn't get anything different.
The plans for the two president's was not the same. The former president signed an agreement with the Taliban, then did little to manage a withdrawal. Can you tell me why the former president stopped a program to get Afghans who aided our troops out of the country?

The former president told Hugh Hewitt on the Hugh Hewitt radio last week that the Taliban failed to meet criteria in the peace agreement and took not action against them. Why?

President Biden, looked at where the Afghanistan issue was and took action to remove our troops from the country after 20 years of occupation.

Done.

Forum List

Back