Delusional Donald Goes on Weird Lying Speech Over Wall

You having problems understanding how walls work? Or links to your story? Reality maybe?

TDS is a good reason to open mental health facilities again. You’re a danger to yourself and others.
Crazy Don claims his wall has been being built. How much new wall has been built, moron?

He also claimed that he "awarded" a $150 Billion contract for building the wall. Why isn't anyone asking what company was awarded a contract? Or how about the fact that presidents don't award contracts to companies.

DT is going to lie himself right into prison, and that will be a good thing!
TDS folks pulling numbers out of their asses again.............
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You’re right. Trump and his staff continue to make false claims and pull numbers out of their asses. Trump’s main talking points seem to be lifted right out of a movie on HBO - Siccario. Total fiction.

Donald Trump has gone on a weird lying rampage over an imaginary wall His ranting speech is truly a sign of his mental incapacity.

What's weird about Trump going on a lying rampage? His life is one long lying rampage!

You having problems understanding how walls work? Or links to your story? Reality maybe?

TDS is a good reason to open mental health facilities again. You’re a danger to yourself and others.

We DO understand how walls work:

THEY DON"T WORK To STOP ANYBODY THAT'S DETERMINED!

Walls didn't work for Jericho, and that was about 3000 years ago.

Border Wall Construction Project Starts in San Diego Sector | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

The other two border wall projects currently in progress include two miles of primary wall in Calexico, California, and 20 miles of new border wall in Santa Teresa, New Mexico.
San Diego project is for replacing 30-year-old fencing with new fencing. Replacing fencing with new fencing is not new wall building.
I referenced 20 miles of new border wall in NM from that article. Here is a link to that project. A quick search shows many others happening along the border. Trump lies about a lot of shit but apparently not this one. Sorry

Contractor makes progress on new border fence in New Mexico

You really should read your own links.
Officials have touted the new wall as harder to get over, under and through. When finished, it will cover 20 miles, replacing old post and rail barriers that were meant to stop vehicles but have been useless against people trying to cross on foot.

We DO understand how walls work:

THEY DON"T WORK To STOP ANYBODY THAT'S DETERMINED!

Walls didn't work for Jericho, and that was about 3000 years ago.

Well, we're gonna put one up anyway and see what happens, k?

Trump is able to tell blatant provable malicious lies and as seen in this thread, brainwashed fans will follow him like lemmings and support his over the top lying no matter how much harm it does to America. Like so many scam victims, they will not admit they have been conned and are suckers.

Trump is able to tell blatant provable malicious lies and as seen in this thread, brainwashed fans will follow him like lemmings and support his over the top lying no matter how much harm it does to America. Like so many scam victims, they will not admit they have been conned and are suckers.

I also heard Trump say that he had requested the resignation letter from Defense Secretary Mattis. Trump is a liar of monumental proportions. The Senators and the Congressmembers in his own party know that Trump is an unrepentant and shameless liar who cannot even be trusted to keep his word. How long is it going to take his followers to realize it. I mean, it's not like Trump doesn't prove it to be true several times each and every day.

Last edited:
Thank you! Two pages deep and finally a straight answer
Which link actually shows a new wall having been built on a new stretch of the border? Where is a wall being built where no wall existed previously? Do any of the links show a photo or video of the newly built wall?
Border Wall Construction Project Starts in San Diego Sector | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

The other two border wall projects currently in progress include two miles of primary wall in Calexico, California, and 20 miles of new border wall in Santa Teresa, New Mexico.
San Diego project is for replacing 30-year-old fencing with new fencing. Replacing fencing with new fencing is not new wall building.
I referenced 20 miles of new border wall in NM from that article. Here is a link to that project. A quick search shows many others happening along the border. Trump lies about a lot of shit but apparently not this one. Sorry

Officials have touted the new wall as harder to get over, under and through. When finished, it will cover 20 miles, replacing old post and rail barriers that were meant to stop vehicles but have been useless against people trying to cross on foot.
Yeah, I saw that. I’m not seeing your point. Op was saying Trump was lying about wall construction. Links show wall construction. The OP was wrong. It happens.

Which link actually shows a new wall having been built on a new stretch of the border? Where is a wall being built where no wall existed previously? Do any of the links show a photo or video of the newly built wall?

Yeah, I saw that. I’m not seeing your point. Op was saying Trump was lying about wall construction. Links show wall construction. The OP was wrong. It happens.

Replacement and repair of existing barrier is a non-issue. Billions have already been appropriated for that, but only a small percentage of that money has been spent. Trump pitched his tantrum and shut down the government over funding for NEW non-existing wall. Those are two totally separate things.

Crazy Don claims his wall has been being built. How much new wall has been built, moron?

He also claimed that he "awarded" a $150 Billion contract for building the wall. Why isn't anyone asking what company was awarded a contract? Or how about the fact that presidents don't award contracts to companies.

You’re right. Trump and his staff continue to make false claims and pull numbers out of their asses. Trump’s main talking points seem to be lifted right out of a movie on HBO - Siccario. Total fiction.
I've been posting facts........and facts your side can't dispute..........50 billion out of their asses.............was what I meant and you know it........

21 billion proposed by CBP for a total of 1300 miles total of walls with the whistles and bells...........that's the real numbers in range to what they are proposing.

Yours side has..........WE RAIDED STONE.......RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I also heard Trump say that he had requested the resignation letter from Defense Secretary Mattis. Trump is a liar of monumental proportions. The Senators and the Congressmembers in his own party know that Trump is unrepentant and shameless liar who cannot even be trusted to keep his word. How long is it going to take his followers to realize it. I mean, it's not like Trump doesn't prove it to be true several times each and every day.
Any family or extended family that has experienced pain with addictive family members know the pain. The wall is just one avenue of slowing down the drug trade. If it gets to it, I would watch us drop the worst of our chemicals and the use of force on the border to save our children. I do not want to do this. We talked about it for decades. Lie after lie after lie by the political class. And now we see the liars again.

You might as well try talking to a 2 X 4.
This debate can be solved pretty easily using facts. Name calling isn’t even needed!

The OP is calling Trump a liar for claiming that the wall has been being built. All you need to do is show how much wall has been built and you win the debate. Why don’t you just do that?
Because it’s pointless to provide Trump supporters with facts and the truth – they’ll simply ignore it and continue to propagate Trump’s ridiculous lies.
True story! I wonder what percent of trumpets are just chat bots?

I've been posting facts........and facts your side can't dispute..........50 billion out of their asses.............was what I meant and you know it........

21 billion proposed by CBP for a total of 1300 miles total of walls with the whistles and bells...........that's the real numbers in range to what they are proposing.

Yours side has..........WE RAIDED STONE.......RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Your numbers are total bullshit. $20 billion won’t come close, to covering the cost. You’ve obviously not paid ANY attention to the numbers or you would know that even a basic structure can’t be built for that amount, much less a smart wall with all the bells and whistles.

Then there’s the cost of guarding it, 24/7, ad inifinitum, monitoring it and repairing it. The Trump Administration has provided no cost estimates for any of these line items, or any kind of rationale for building the wall.

The attempt to build a fence during the Bush Administration, demonstrated to everyone in government that such a wall cannot be built - it is a physical impossibility. Not to mention, not one governmental agency has requested a fence be built, and all have said that it’s not needed. Where fences ARE appropriate, they’ve already been built and they’re being maintained.

And for what? There is no crisis on the southern border, other than the one Trump has created with his dangerously racist and misguided policies.

The money would be better spent on wiping out narco terrorism in Central Americawhich would eliminate the caravans of refugees and reduce drugs flowing across the southern border but Trump isn’t capable of long range thinking.

Watching Trump totally fuck up the USA with everything he does it becomes increasingly clear why his all of his companies have gone bankrupt or failed.

The ONLY good thing Trump has done is Jared’s crime bill, which should be garnering praise from all sides. It’s a truly great achievement which will help many Americans live better, more productive lives. Donald Trump doesn’t ever talk about it and never mentions it. All he talks about is this wasteful boondoggle.

Trump has already built the wall, but it is so high tech, that it is invisible.

Having built the wall, he now demands money to build the wall that he has already built, which Mexico is going to pay for. Otherwise, he will declare an emergency because, suddenly, he says it is. Then, he will take money from the military to pay for the wall that he has already built, and Mexico will pay for. The military does not really need the money, since there is no ongoing emergency.

All this makes perfect sense to Trumpettes.

My favourite part of this foolishness is that Trump claims that there is this huge security crisis on the southern border endangering all Americans but and then shut down the entire government to force Democrats to deal with it. Shouldn’t the first order of business in a crisis be to ensure that all government and security agencies are kept open and fully staffed in order to deal with this emergency?

Replacement and repair of existing barrier is a non-issue. Billions have already been appropriated for that, but only a small percentage of that money has been spent. Trump pitched his tantrum and shut down the government over funding for NEW non-existing wall. Those are two totally separate things.
No they aren’t two separate things. They are word games and semantics, just like the “wall” “fence” thing. Trump wants to build a barrier on the southern border. He pitched a big wall from sea to sea when he was campaigning. This was overblown rhetoric like everything else he says and he has now backed away from it. He is now trying to get as much built as he can down there. The Left doesn’t want to give him anything to boast about so they are trying to block funding and redefine what the “wall” is. None of that stuff matters. If DHS identifies an area that needs a better barrier, whether it be new or replacements then that is serving the purpose of trump and those that support border security via the “wall”.You saying that it isn’t on new open ground really makes zero difference.

No they aren’t two separate things. They are word games and semantics, just like the “wall” “fence” thing. Trump wants to build a barrier on the southern border. He pitched a big wall from sea to sea when he was campaigning. This was overblown rhetoric like everything else he says and he has now backed away from it. He is now trying to get as much built as he can down there. The Left doesn’t want to give him anything to boast about so they are trying to block funding and redefine what the “wall” is. None of that stuff matters. If DHS identifies an area that needs a better barrier, whether it be new or replacements then that is serving the purpose of trump and those that support border security via the “wall”.You saying that it isn’t on new open ground really makes zero difference.

Perhaps it makes no difference to you and your like minded Trumpbotts. You are good with anything he might want. The rest of the country does care.

What you just posted is NOT what is happening.

Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats will give Trump money for his wall. Republicans held Congress and the Senate for two years and no Bill authorizing or funding the Wall was ever approved or even requested by Trump. Or passed by either House.

Republicans have repeatedly refused to get on board with Trump’s wall, and no one in the security agencies has asked for it or thinks it’s a good idea.

So no. There will be no wall. No now,not ever,and all of Trump’s phoney machinations to manufacture a crisis on the Southern Border have backfired BIGLY.

Whatever made these assholes think that kidnapping babies and small children from their parents and shipping the parents back to where they came from was a winning strategy? This, more than another single act of his Presidency, is what cost Trump the midterms.

I’m all for Trump continuing this idiocy. His stupidity, his cruelty, and his racism are driving people away from the Republican Party by the thousands. About time!

What you just posted is NOT what is happening.

Neither the Republicans nor the Democrats will give Trump money for his wall. Republicans held Congress and the Senate for two years and no Bill authorizing or funding the Wall was ever approved or even requested by Trump. Or passed by either House.

Republicans have repeatedly refused to get on board with Trump’s wall, and no one in the security agencies has asked for it or thinks it’s a good idea.

So no. There will be no wall. No now,not ever,and all of Trump’s phoney machinations to manufacture a crisis on the Southern Border have backfired BIGLY.

Whatever made these assholes think that kidnapping babies and small children from their parents and shipping the parents back to where they came from was a winning strategy? This, more than another single act of his Presidency, is what cost Trump the midterms.

I’m all for Trump continuing this idiocy. His stupidity, his cruelty, and his racism are driving people away from the Republican Party by the thousands. About time!

And your stupidity keeps you as an indoctrinated uneducated libtard. Sorry moron, the separation of families was an OBAMA policy. There will be a wall built and be crisis of illegals trying to jump the border will be curtailed. As the people who work down there have stated. A wall or any barrier cuts down illegal crossing and drug and human trafficking by huge numbers. As for losing voters? Not happening snowflake. Guess you missed the Wall Street Journal among others showing Trump with a 50% approval for this among Hispanics. Your party of baby killers is losing voters by the day. Enjoy 6 more years of Trump.

Forum List

Back