Delta and Vaccines

I am anxious to see lefties support and defend the current covid jab offerings.

Are the current covid jabs effective against Delta?

Effective at making it more deadly. Fully vaccinated people are 6 times more likely to die from it than a unvaccinated.

E56520DF-C5D7-4654-AD20-9AA40E873F2E.png

yes. after two jabs. this is information you could have looked up yourself. why didn't you?
I have looked up the information already, and I have seen what big tech and big media are putting out.

If the current offerings provide adequate protection from Delta, is there any need for an additional vaccine? This question is why your fellow lefties are hesitant to go on the record.

yes. after two jabs. this is information you could have looked up yourself. why didn't you?
I have looked up the information already, and I have seen what big tech and big media are putting out.

If the current offerings provide adequate protection from Delta, is there any need for an additional vaccine? This question is why your fellow lefties are hesitant to go on the record.
the hesitancy is due to you being a fundamentally dishonest troll.

There will likely be a booster needed 6-9 months after your second dose. Akin to an annual flu shot.
This has been relayed for several months now.

Effective at making it more deadly. Fully vaccinated people are 6 times more likely to die from it than a unvaccinated.

View attachment 504675

Stop spreading misinformation. Not helping.

Why is England still locked up? If anything it shows after everyone was forced to wear snot rags hospitalizations shot up. The dreaded delta variant is flatlining in hospitalizations.

View attachment 504675

Need a tissue honey?

View attachment 504675

So scientific research is “misinformation” now.

The “Party of Science”, ladies and gentlemen...

There will likely be a booster needed 6-9 months after your second dose. Akin to an annual flu shot.
Are the current offerings not effective? Why would one need another jab if the current one works?

View attachment 504675

So scientific research is “misinformation” now.

The “Party of Science”, ladies and gentlemen...

Whatever. If this is science to you, then you must believe the Earth is flat. :)

Looks like only a couple lefties are going up to bat for the vaccines that lefties have been supporting and defending so vigorously.

Are the current offerings not effective? Why would one need another jab if the current one works?

Again. This possibility has been communicated for several months. The vaccines work so I'm not sure what in this is news for you but the key line in this article is "we don't know". :)
If the effects wane over time, you'll need a booster. Again, much like a flu shot. Just as the antibodies to actually getting the virus wane over time, so may the vaccine antibodies.
Since it has been proven that you can get the virus again after being infected with it and recovering, I'll take the booster if necessary. And go on about living my life.

Again. This possibility has been communicated for several months. The vaccines work so I'm not sure what in this is news for you but the key line in this article is "we don't know". :)
If the effects wane over time, you'll need a booster. Again, much like a flu shot. Just as the antibodies to actually getting the virus wane over time, so may the vaccine antibodies.
Since it has been proven that you can get the virus again after being infected with it and recovering, I'll take the booster if necessary. And go on about living my life.
Are you stating that the current recipe is effective against the delta, and that one will only need more of the same stuff in the future as the first doses wear off?

Forum List

Back