Fully Vaxxed are 6.6x more likely to die from Delta variant COVID.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
I tried warning you all:

Unvaccinated have a death rate of 0.09%.
Fully vaccinated 0.6%

F1FE2DC2-0C7E-4686-8DAA-84C835B1EAC3.png

Nothing to see here. I’m sure the usual suspects will be along to dismiss these scientific findings.

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

Nothing to see here. I’m sure the usual suspects will be along to dismiss these scientific findings.
73 deaths. 34 happened to un vaccinated persons. That is a death rate of 46%.

Correct. Nothing to see except your poor math skills.

CIA-Catholic puppet Joe warned you about Delta, and would fail a pop quiz about this variant if given one. Fear propaganda won’t replace science. Until the reader can memorize the mutations that comprise Delta, you will remain puppets yourselves, because other variants have the same mutations. JoeXi is a hybrid puppet: one does not eliminate either the theological aspect of this POSPTUS nor the CIA propaganda aspect.

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

34 out of over 35000 unvaccinated.
26 out of over 4000 fully vaccinated.

Liberals aren’t good at math.

It's safe to say don't take scientific advice from someone with Donald Trump as their avatar.
Ain’t that the truth.
^^ as predicted, the usual suspects will deflect and ignore the scientific data.
So what. Y'all ignore it more and even ignore anecdotal evidence. India thought they had achieved herd immunity before the latest breakout of the recent variant.

...Belgium has suffered one of the world's worst per capita death rates from the coronavirus, with nursing homes representing more than half of overall deaths from the disease, according to the Public Health Institute...

...The British variant is believed to be more infectious than previous strains of COVID-19.

Mayor Hindryckx said those infected must quarantine for 10 days instead of the usual seven.

But an epidemiologist urged a "full lockdown" in Houthulst and called for all inhabitants to be tested....

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

73 deaths....34 (almost half of the deaths) were of people who were unvaccinated). The other's vax status was not completely known.

Your stats prove that vaccinated persons stand a much better chance of surviving than non-vaccinated persons.

Thanks for posting it.

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

73 deaths....34 (almost half of the deaths) were of people who were unvaccinated). The other's vax status was not completely known.

Your stats prove that vaccinated persons stand a much better chance of surviving than non-vaccinated persons.

Thanks for posting it.
^^ Common Core at work.

Hey moron, the mortality rate is determined by the group of people infected by the virus. One group is fully vaccinated, the other group not at all. The fully vaccinated had a higher mortality rate. Much higher. I get that math and science aren’t your thing. But please, continue making a fool of yourself.

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

Thanks for posting it.
^^ Common Core at work.

Hey moron, the mortality rate is determined by the group of people infected by the virus. One group is fully vaccinated, the other group not at all. The fully vaccinated had a higher mortality rate. Much higher. I get that math and science aren’t your thing. But please, continue making a fool of yourself.

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

Thanks for posting it.
^^ Common Core at work.

Wrong. They had three different groups, less than 21 days of first dose, more than 21 days of first shot, and past 14 days since their second shot. The fully vaccinated group had the highest mortality rate (26 deaths out of 4087). The unvaccinated group had 34 deaths out of 35,521 infected people.

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

Thanks for posting it.
^^ Common Core at work.

Wrong. They had three different groups, less than 21 days of first dose, more than 21 days of first shot, and past 14 days since their second shot. The fully vaccinated group had the highest mortality rate (26 deaths out of 4087). The unvaccinated group had 34 deaths out of 35,521 infected people.
73 deaths....34 (almost half of the deaths) were of people who were unvaccinated). The other's vax status was not completely known. Your stats. Sorry you find them inconvenient.

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

My advice is don't get vaccinated whatever you do.
A page full of stats screaming GET VACCINATED by 7 to 1 and you focus on the one that breaks 50-50.

Please. 2022 is only a year and a half away and the more of you that kill yourselves off the better.

I tried warning you all:

Fully vaccinated 0.6%

View attachment 504215

Thanks for posting it.
^^ Common Core at work.

73 deaths....34 (almost half of the deaths) were of people who were unvaccinated). The other's vax status was not completely known. Your stats. Sorry you find them inconvenient.
Repeating the same dribble isn’t going to change the fact you can’t read.

tony-stark-eye-roll.jpg

Forum List

Back