Delta Airlines lands to plane because Bedwetters complained that two people were discussing Trump in adjacent seats.

1610266094067.png

Is that really what happened though?

Or is that what 'Sam Conservative' says happened on Twitter?

businesses have all the right to refuse service...

I notice IM2 gave this idiotic statement a thumbs up. Very troubling. Micheal Luther King spent years trying to get Woolworth's to serve Black folks lunch when Woolworth's as a private business apparently did not want to in some obscure town, and according to IM2, they had every right to not serve Black folks. Very regressive and hypocritical for TDS folks to support discrimination.

You know it was about more than that. It more than likely was due to the type of "support" they were talking about giving trump.

Welcome to the gestapo fascist world of the Democrats. Be sure to keep track of all who try to violate the human right and free choice of anyone to NOT PICK A FUCKING DEMOCRAT.

I notice IM2 gave this idiotic statement a thumbs up. Very troubling. Micheal Luther King spent years trying to get Woolworth to serve Black folks lunch when Woolworth's as a private business apparently, according to IM2, they had every right to no serve Black folks.

i dont have a problem with a business not to serve blacks because of their skin color...
otherwise how people would know what a pile of shit racist running that business and stay away...

The TDS, anti-Trump psychos are scary. IMO Communist China has a better grasp of freedom than TDS, anti-Trump psychos.

Don't worry Snout----- by these very actions, they are painting to millions and millions every day how RIGHT Trump really was and how they were lied to and deceived by the media making the mistake of ever electing a democrat to even dog catcher.

This is all going to catch up to them.

Our nation is now in the hands of a bunch of psychotic children.

The TDS, anti-Trump psychos are scary. IMO Communist China has a better grasp of freedom than TDS, anti-Trump psychos.

Don't worry Snout----- by these very actions, they are painting to millions and millions every day how RIGHT Trump really was and how they were lied to and deceived by the media making the mistake of ever electing a democrat to even dog catcher.

This is all going to catch up to them.

Our nation is now in the hands of a bunch of psychotic children.

By what actions? Again, your only source for the entire story is 'Sam Conservative' on Twitter.

Welcome to the gestapo fascist world of the Democrats. Be sure to keep track of all who try to violate the human right and free choice of anyone to NOT PICK A FUCKING DEMOCRAT.

More like the Gulags.

You know it was about more than that. It more than likely was due to the type of "support" they were talking about giving trump.

Stfu commie, we all left twitter. Enjoy talking to your choir.

Watch the video and think for yourself.

I notice IM2 gave this idiotic statement a thumbs up. Very troubling. Micheal Luther King spent years trying to get Woolworth to serve Black folks lunch when Woolworth's as a private business apparently, according to IM2, they had every right to no serve Black folks.

i dont have a problem with a business not to serve blacks because of their skin color...
otherwise how people would know what a pile of shit racist running that business and stay away...

There is no difference in denying people a right to service, life and liberty just because of their race, sex, age or political affiliation. The leftwing of 2021 is now officially worse than Jim Crow, slavery, and every other bad thing this country has ever done. You've just created your own convenient excuse for vilifying and alienating millions and millions of people just because they exercised their free right to make a personal choice you happen not to agree with or like.

Will be real funny as the year goes on and you simultaneously champion the rights of Blacks denouncing racism, what little there is, while denying the civil rights of millions of others! :21:

Prepare for Civil War II. Don't cry too hard when you get your asses kicked again.

There is no difference in denying people a right to service, life and liberty just because of their race, sex, age or political affiliation. The leftwing of 2021 is now officially worse than Jim Crow, slavery, and every other bad thing this country has ever done. You've just created your own convenient excuse for vilifying and alienating millions and millions of people just because they exercised their free right to make a personal choice you happen not to agree with or like.

Prepare for Civil War II. Don't cry too hard when you get your asses kicked again.

Why are the Democrats always the party of slavery.

Watch the video and think for yourself.

I did. Its after the plane landed. You don't know why they were pulled off that plane. You know the story that you're being told on Twitter.

Maybe you double check the story before you start falling on your feinting couch in outrage?

Will be real funny as the year goes on and you simultaneously champion the rights of Blacks denouncing racism, what little there is, while denying the civil rights of millions of others! :21:

What? 2 ladies getting kicked off a plane is worse than *slavery*?

I notice IM2 gave this idiotic statement a thumbs up. Very troubling.

That idiot IM2 who reviles discrimination in his every post no matter how minor even if only perceived is now CHAMPIONING a NEW kind of discrimination violarting the civil rights of millions?! HOW FUNNY! And how predictable.

Forum List

Back