What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete Post

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Reaction score
The software that USMB uses doesn't always play well with all browsers. It seems to especially not like Bing/IE. I don't get any kind of edit capabilities if I come into USMB through IE.

Try another browser if you have one. But under the box where your Avatar and stats appear you should see three small buttons: Edit - delete - report

OP
Sonny Clark

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The software that USMB uses doesn't always play well with all browsers. It seems to especially not like Bing/IE. I don't get any kind of edit capabilities if I come into USMB through IE.

Try another browser if you have one. But under the box where your Avatar and stats appear you should see three small buttons: Edit - delete - report
Thanks again. I'll go take a look and try it. I do use IE.

OP
Sonny Clark

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I just looked. Those aren't there on that post. I have seen them on some of the other posts that I've posted. Thanks for you help, it's much appreciated.

Reaction score

I just looked. Those aren't there on that post. I have seen them on some of the other posts that I've posted. Thanks for you help, it's much appreciated.

you only have so long to edit, then the button disappears.

OP
Sonny Clark

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Reaction score

you only have so long to edit, then the button disappears.
I believe that is the problem. There's nothing I can do about it now. The post is blank anyway. Thanks for the help.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List