Delete Post

The software that USMB uses doesn't always play well with all browsers. It seems to especially not like Bing/IE. I don't get any kind of edit capabilities if I come into USMB through IE.

Try another browser if you have one. But under the box where your Avatar and stats appear you should see three small buttons: Edit - delete - report

• Banned
The software that USMB uses doesn't always play well with all browsers. It seems to especially not like Bing/IE. I don't get any kind of edit capabilities if I come into USMB through IE.

Try another browser if you have one. But under the box where your Avatar and stats appear you should see three small buttons: Edit - delete - report
Thanks again. I'll go take a look and try it. I do use IE.

• Banned

I just looked. Those aren't there on that post. I have seen them on some of the other posts that I've posted. Thanks for you help, it's much appreciated.

I just looked. Those aren't there on that post. I have seen them on some of the other posts that I've posted. Thanks for you help, it's much appreciated.

you only have so long to edit, then the button disappears.

• Banned

you only have so long to edit, then the button disappears.
I believe that is the problem. There's nothing I can do about it now. The post is blank anyway. Thanks for the help.

Forum List

Back