DeJoy admits mail will be late

I live in what is deemed a split training route so it wouldn't surprise me is all yall's missing ballots show up misdelivered to my address some day. Everybody else's mail seems to. Where mines ends up, no clue. Of course they blame it on those precious automated sorters that the dems are so keen on.
i always felt bad for those who lived on the less than 8 hr routes.....they got shitty service and that was an easy fix....but the supervisors,so called x carriers......

The postal union endorses Biden. Conflict of interest.

In NYC 20% of the mail-in ballots were thrown out, disenfranchising people.

Do not trust your vote to the USPS. And it is the end-game for vote-harvesting.
[/QUOTE

just because you would throw out votes dont try to say everyone else would do that....most career carriers would not risk the job for a few ballots....

Elections are supposed to be secure and not based on whether someone would throw out the vote you moron.

just because you would throw out votes dont try to say everyone else would do that....most career carriers would not risk the job for a few ballots....
something i said normy?....you would probably throw votes out too.....

Just because you would throw out votes dont try to say everyone else would do that....most career carriers would not risk the job for a few ballots....

Errr. The ballots were thrown out by election officials. Twenty percent worth. People were disenfranchised.

I live in what is deemed a split training route so it wouldn't surprise me is all yall's missing ballots show up misdelivered to my address some day. Everybody else's mail seems to. Where mines ends up, no clue. Of course they blame it on those precious automated sorters that the dems are so keen on.
i always felt bad for those who lived on the less than 8 hr routes.....they got shitty service and that was an easy fix....but the supervisors,so called x carriers......

They call it a training route but what they really do is make whoever finished their routes early rush in here around 4 to start delivering the mail. I seldom see the same person more than a couple days at a time in a row and I often see people I know who deliver in other places regularly delivering my route. Sometimes the mail doesn't get delivered until well after 5.

They call it a training route but what they really do is make whoever finished their routes early rush in here around 4 to start delivering the mail. I seldom see the same person more than a couple days at a time in a row and I often see people I know who deliver in other places regularly delivering my route. Sometimes the mail doesn't get delivered until well after 5.
all they would have to do is put one of the part timers on there,the same guy everyday likes its his route,and he would eventually know who is or who isnt there....and hopefully would be fairly consistent with the delivery,,,,

1. Voters have WEEKS to mail their ballots in, the USPS is not an issue
2. The likelihood of the USPS not delivering a ballot is remote
3. More mail-in ballots are voided because voters don't follow directions or forged someone's signature than are delayed by the USPS

The 2020 needs to be a prompt election, not dragging on and on, like in FL, Broward County, where they kept "finding" obviously bogus ballots.

It's time to get rid of wasteful government programs like Medicare, Social Security, and the USPS. We need reps in DC who use their brains when deciding how to spend our money.

Hey libs, Cher will save you! LOL!

Liberals are a bunch of suckers. You will be so pissed when your ballot doesn't get there in time.

---Cher Attends USPS Rally ---

Forum List

Back