What are the GOP's/Trumps racist policies that the left claims they are fighting against? Be specific please

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I keep hearing this argument and I don't get it.
I see the policies the GOP & Trump passed in the last 3 years to help blacks like Empowerment Zones & Criminal Justice Reform. But what specifically are the policies that are racist against blacks??

And don't even try the cracking down on protesters bullshit because at least half or more of the protests are consumed with WHITE PEOPLE.

Then you have individual cities that are solely run by leftists & blacks where the problems for blacks are almost exclusively located.

So where is the gop or trump to blame?

I see the policies the GOP & Trump passed in the last 3 years to help blacks like Empowerment Zones & Criminal Justice Reform. But what specifically are the policies that are racist against blacks??

And don't even try the cracking down on protesters bullshit because at least half or more of the protests are consumed with WHITE PEOPLE.

Then you have individual cities that are solely run by leftists & blacks where the problems for blacks are almost exclusively located.

Perhaps this will help..An Incomplete—and Very Long—List of the Most Racist Policies the Trump Administration Has Tried to Enact

Perhaps this will help..An Incomplete—and Very Long—List of the Most Racist Policies the Trump Administration Has Tried to Enact
The first 2 talk about a non existent muslim ban and deporting illegals.
You and those ridiculous links :rolleyes:

LOL, you're deranged. None of that is "racist". To a Red Helmet Prog such as yourself not giving a minority everything they want is "racist".

[/QUOTE

Your the one who asked what racist policies Trump has ever tried to push, I didn't

• Banned

I read up to number 16 and 95% of that bullshit has NOTHING to do with American citizens let alone blacks specifically.
The housing one could be argued from both sides with each side having fair points but that is hardly a policy that targets anything but poor people and last I checked there were more poor whites than blacks.

When 1 through 16 consists of immigration, illegal or otherwise, you lose me. If you're not here legally as a PRODUCTIVE MEMBER of our society you can get the fuck out for all i care. And didn't the Supreme Court uphold most of that shit anyways? So now our Supreme Court must be racist huh....

Law enforcement. Libbers hate them some law enforcement against the 13% committing all the crime

[/QUOTE

Your the one who asked what racist policies Trump has ever tried to push, I didn't
No, I didnt. And those 2 arent racist. One doesnt even EXIST.
Deer gawd

Law enforcement. Libbers hate them some law enforcement against the 13% committing all the crime
All the crime??..so white people never commit any??

Yes I was being glib.....whites, who make up about 60% of the population, commit about 50 % of the serious crime. Blacks at 13% of the population handle about 45% with "other" handling the rest

Where did anyone mention the ethnicity of people committing the crimes?

Oh, you did...Must be a racist!!

So when police end up killing twice as many whites as blacks the crime rate is close to equal.....and should prove no racial discrimination by police

Yes I was being glib.....whites, who make up about 60% of the population, commit about 50 % of the serious crime. Blacks at 13% of the population handle about 45% with "other" handling the rest
So Hispanics and others only commit 5% of the serious crimes...nice to hear.

Where did you all get that "be specific" schtick from? It just sounds pompous and silly.

Who do you think he meant by 13%

So Hispanics and others only commit 5% of the serious crimes...nice to hear.
Stats from 2018-2019 I think

Don't know....Unlike you, I don't pretend to read minds....Racist.

Minorities have been stuck in poverty in Dem run cities for decades...Dem politicians responsible for this point at the GOP and yell racist to deflect...the liberal news media repeat 24/7. Hey give the wormy Dem's credit this propaganda works.

Don't know....Unlike you, I don't pretend to read minds....Racist.
Ya right..(chuckle)

I read up to number 16 and 95% of that bullshit has NOTHING to do with American citizens let alone blacks specifically.
The housing one could be argued from both sides with each side having fair points but that is hardly a policy that targets anything but poor people and last I checked there were more poor whites than blacks.

When 1 through 16 consists of immigration, illegal or otherwise, you lose me. If you're not here legally as a PRODUCTIVE MEMBER of our society you can get the fuck out for all i care. And didn't the Supreme Court uphold most of that shit anyways? So now our Supreme Court must be racist huh....
Depends what you define as racist.
I combine it with overall bigotry and include Muslims, Mexicans, blacks

No question Trump has racist views of who should be allowed to come to this country. His reaction to Charlottesville was outright racist.

Forum List

Back