Defunding the police is the solution to crime

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

I've had an epiphany today. Much as the government has taken over schools, dumped trillions of dollars into "education" and the result has been dumber generations of mindless drones that are almost unemployable in the latest generation.

Or the trillions devoted to ending poverty resulting in the poverty level actually increasing. Of course you have to ignore the fact that in the US most people in "poverty" are fat, have cell phones, vehicles, abundant clothing, access to free medical care, consume illicit drugs to excess and are entirely unmotivated to enhance their own standard of living through earning a wage. Even the "homeless" who are at the deepest levels of unmotivated, drug addicted, and clinically insane have a greater BMI, access to medical care, clothing shelter and even enjoy the use of recreational illicit drugs than any other people on the planet.

It has become clear to me now that I work in the private security field and am unladen by asinine restrictions on police and as many regulations regarding my use of force to defend myself against violent resistance that government funded "police" or "security" is as big a goat fuck as "The War On Poverty" or the "War On Drugs" or the even more inane "War On Terror". Never mind the even more asinine "lesser wars" on shit like illiteracy, childhood pregnancy, MMGW/Climate change, or that unadulterated fuckery that Tipper Gore spear headed in taking words she didn't like out of music.

Come to think of it, me being a metal head banger dope smoking dipshit in my teens that rejected authority because I viewed it as "conservative" influenced my perspective and interests in political studies. After reading several books and going to a place called a library that only homeless people enter now, I realized I was a harder core "right winger" than my own "conservative republicrat" father, whom I hold in the greatest esteem. I didn't like him at all when I was in my early teens and he was the most significant authority in life.

Now gov't "schools" are the major authority in the lives of youth and rule over the rights of parents. Those results are evident with any cognizant adult.

Anyway, that was a long rant and the point I have to make is that by eliminating police and forcing the public to defend itself will ultimately kill almost all the criminals. If the factor of committing a crime results in the "victim" producing a tool of defense and even using it more often than a crime being successful, crime will be reduced. It's not even arguable. I'd love to see even the most deliberately ignorant bed wetting gun grabbing collectivist bed wetting leftist parasites try too assert that criminal sociopaths would dominate a population that can defend itself. We would not have a prison population at all if we didn't have asinine laws forbidding the possession of shit that kills the user. Fentanyl is a gift of the chinks.

I've had an epiphany today. Much as the government has taken over schools, dumped trillions of dollars into "education" and the result has been dumber generations of mindless drones that are almost unemployable in the latest generation.

Or the trillions devoted to ending poverty resulting in the poverty level actually increasing. Of course you have to ignore the fact that in the US most people in "poverty" are fat, have cell phones, vehicles, abundant clothing, access to free medical care, consume illicit drugs to excess and are entirely unmotivated to enhance their own standard of living through earning a wage. Even the "homeless" who are at the deepest levels of unmotivated, drug addicted, and clinically insane have a greater BMI, access to medical care, clothing shelter and even enjoy the use of recreational illicit drugs than any other people on the planet.

It has become clear to me now that I work in the private security field and am unladen by asinine restrictions on police and as many regulations regarding my use of force to defend myself against violent resistance that government funded "police" or "security" is as big a goat fuck as "The War On Poverty" or the "War On Drugs" or the even more inane "War On Terror". Never mind the even more asinine "lesser wars" on shit like illiteracy, childhood pregnancy, MMGW/Climate change, or that unadulterated fuckery that Tipper Gore spear headed in taking words she didn't like out of music.

Come to think of it, me being a metal head banger dope smoking dipshit in my teens that rejected authority because I viewed it as "conservative" influenced my perspective and interests in political studies. After reading several books and going to a place called a library that only homeless people enter now, I realized I was a harder core "right winger" than my own "conservative republicrat" father, whom I hold in the greatest esteem. I didn't like him at all when I was in my early teens and he was the most significant authority in life.

Now gov't "schools" are the major authority in the lives of youth and rule over the rights of parents. Those results are evident with any cognizant adult.

Anyway, that was a long rant and the point I have to make is that by eliminating police and forcing the public to defend itself will ultimately kill almost all the criminals. If the factor of committing a crime results in the "victim" producing a tool of defense and even using it more often than a crime being successful, crime will be reduced. It's not even arguable. I'd love to see even the most deliberately ignorant bed wetting gun grabbing collectivist bed wetting leftist parasites try too assert that criminal sociopaths would dominate a population that can defend itself. We would not have a prison population at all if we didn't have asinine laws forbidding the possession of shit that kills the user. Fentanyl is a gift of the chinks.

Good post. There is a lot in what you say.

Of course, a government who gives up the monopoly on violence has abdicated its right to be considered an effective government.

Whoops, between not defending the borders against invaders or the cities against crime, looks like we've been there, done that.

We would not have a prison population at all if we didn't have asinine laws forbidding the possession of shit that kills the user. Fentanyl is a gift of the chinks.
I'm conflicted about the Fentanyl thing. It IS being used to poison other drugs and addict people without their knowing. On the one hand, that seems unfair to the people who never meant to take it. On the other hand, it's not getting into legitimate O-T-C drugs or prescription drugs, after all: it's only getting into illegal street drugs, and there's been plenty of publicity about that, so we could say people who are fools are taking these drugs at their own risk.

I'm going with your opinion, because yesterday I saw a large billboard on a big road near where I live: Save A Life: Carry Naloxone!

Noooooooooooooooooo ----- that is NOT the right attitude. Not my responsibility to save druggies.

There was another billboard further north on the same road this summer that said people have a legal obligation to call 911 if they see an overdose. (As opposed to walking away, I suppose.) I do not accept that.

• Banned
Good post. There is a lot in what you say.

Of course, a government who gives up the monopoly on violence has abdicated its right to be considered an effective government.

Whoops, between not defending the borders against invaders or the cities against crime, looks like we've been there, done that.
Exactly. It's no longer an effective gov't. It can exert violence around the world within minutes if it wants, but can not protect the safety of civilians within it's borders. It's how all empires fail and crumble.

Exactly. It's no longer an effective gov't. It can exert violence around the world within minutes if it wants, but can not protect the safety of civilians within it's borders. It's how all empires fail and crumble.
It's certainly how Rome fell.

Some big polities fall via internal enemies, though --- France and the Terror, Austria-Hungary through its failed attempt to unite some 17 nationalities into one empire. They couldn't even manage one language.

We've got the internal enemies rioting in the cities and cancelling people and turning men into women; also English as the one language is failing. Austria-Hungary tried to use German as the uniting language, but as there were a relatively small proportion of Germans to all the many other ethnic groups, that didn't work. The more Mexicans who invade, the more that will happen here.

Some big polities fall via internal enemies, though --- France and the Terror, Austria-Hungary through its failed attempt to unite some 17 nationalities into one empire. They couldn't even manage one language.

We've got the internal enemies rioting in the cities and cancelling people and turning men into women; also English as the one language is failing. Austria-Hungary tried to use German as the uniting language, but as there were a relatively small proportion of Germans to all the many other ethnic groups, that didn't work. The more Mexicans who invade, the more that will happen here.
As Toynbee said best:

"Civilizations die by suicide, not Murder".

Last edited:
The worst thing about these Democrat visions is that they might come true. And that's exactly why you can't vote Democrat for a decade or at least until they get this commie shit out of their system.

"When guns are outlawed, only criminals will have guns"

In the context of this thread, I think that means the criminals will go to the places where gun ownership is the most restrictive. And since those places are also blue cities and states, that is also where the police are somewhat less robust and the populace less likely to shoot your ass. So, if you remember where all those riots and shit took place, that's where the crooks, robbers, thieves, drug dealers, rapists, and murderers are gonna go.

Idle thought: who do you suppose those bad people mentioned above vote for? I'm guessing predominantly the democrats. Doesn't that say something?

You're very well studied and know that the euroweenie royals always attempted to "unite" their empires through arranged marriages in the aristocracies that of course failed to get along and caused more conflict and death. The House of Hapsburg Dynasty being one of the most notable because the incest involved created genetic garbage, some of which probably still infects the genepool of the globalist elite much as the Rothchilds and Victorian arrangements continue to do. The Hapsburgs being the worst of all created the sort of freaks that more modern society made carnival attractions out of, but at the end of the 1700's those freaks governed a huge amount of europe.

You also point out the variation in language. In our 50 states alone, there are places where Texans can not understand people when they travel to NYC or Hawaii. The so called "birthplace" of the "english language" is the UK. Good luck following along a productive conversation there. I was in Afghanistan in 2008 smoking a cigarette outside the terminal in Kandahar and was approached by a UK soldier who asked me if I "had another fag". I told him I never had a fag and don't swing that way.

The worst thing about these Democrat visions is that they might come true. And that's exactly why you can't vote Democrat for a decade or at least until they get this commie shit out of their system.
That might take some supernatural force.

Unquestionably if we defund the police, atrocious behavior such as this will cease and desist...

How dare those cops exploit an elderly man to fabricate a "feel good" story and not even collect the taxes for the criminal act of speeding?

It's WAYCIZM I tell ya!!!

If the old guy was black they would have shot him, stole the TV, burned the house down and blamed the son so that they could throw him in prison.

One thing I've noticed is that all of a sudden democrook sociopaths are all up in arms about "gun violence" and empowering the ATF to be even more belligerent. I heard the potato wants to give that corrupt den of sociopaths another billion dollars to go after people who make "ghost guns", which aren't even a factor statistically when it comes to crime. That's their bullshit deflection when it comes to questions about the elitist war against the common law enforcement agencies.

Forum List

Back