Defunding police departments is a time that must come to troubled cities.

Tigahred makes Solomon sound like a dumb ass. That takes talent!
Anything and I mean anything coming from white people on this topic, is rendered A NON FUCKIN FACTOR....NEXT?
This is America. You don't get to dictate who says what.
Bitch, I could give a fuck about you all I want....Fuck you, fuck ameriKKKa, hows that?
That's fine. Freedom of speech, and all that. Say what you like.

But insisting on your right while denying that of others is kinda fucked up.

Also, you're a moron.
You need to pay attention....I said, anything coming from the white community, regarding police interaction, is a non factor here and it is. Until cops start killing yall in broad day light, I don't give a fuck what yall gotta say....now do me a favor and pay attention, Trump jr.

Cops don't kill people unless they start resisting arrest and attacking the police and it's always accelerated by a big, nasty, cursing, fat flapping mouth.
You really gotta wonder what's going through their minds. "I know! I'll start resisting and trying to take the cops' weapons and try to kill them! They'll be SURE to let me go then!"
If that bullshit comment makes your white ass feel better than have at it. Floyd is dead over a fake 20 dollar bill, begging for his life, calling his murderer sir and begging for his dead mother, if your white ass can't see pass your ignorance and racism over this shit, bitch I feel for you.
Floyd was murdered. I don't know anyone who doesn't acknowledge that. Whatever his crimes were, he didn't deserve to be executed on the street for them. Luckily, his murderers have been arrested and will face justice for their crime.

Does that sound ignorant to you? Does that sound racist to you?

I hope you're not teaching your children to hate cops.
Floyd was not murdered. He died of heart failure due to fentanyl AND meth. Chauvin is a sacrifice, nothing more.
Perhaps. IMO, the hold was excessive.
It didn't kill him.

Tigahred makes Solomon sound like a dumb ass. That takes talent!
Anything and I mean anything coming from white people on this topic, is rendered A NON FUCKIN FACTOR....NEXT?
This is America. You don't get to dictate who says what.
Bitch, I could give a fuck about you all I want....Fuck you, fuck ameriKKKa, hows that?
That's fine. Freedom of speech, and all that. Say what you like.

But insisting on your right while denying that of others is kinda fucked up.

Also, you're a moron.
You need to pay attention....I said, anything coming from the white community, regarding police interaction, is a non factor here and it is. Until cops start killing yall in broad day light, I don't give a fuck what yall gotta say....now do me a favor and pay attention, Trump jr.

Cops don't kill people unless they start resisting arrest and attacking the police and it's always accelerated by a big, nasty, cursing, fat flapping mouth.
You really gotta wonder what's going through their minds. "I know! I'll start resisting and trying to take the cops' weapons and try to kill them! They'll be SURE to let me go then!"
If that bullshit comment makes your white ass feel better than have at it. Floyd is dead over a fake 20 dollar bill, begging for his life, calling his murderer sir and begging for his dead mother, if your white ass can't see pass your ignorance and racism over this shit, bitch I feel for you.
Floyd was murdered. I don't know anyone who doesn't acknowledge that. Whatever his crimes were, he didn't deserve to be executed on the street for them. Luckily, his murderers have been arrested and will face justice for their crime.

Does that sound ignorant to you? Does that sound racist to you?

I hope you're not teaching your children to hate cops.
Floyd was not murdered. He died of heart failure due to fentanyl AND meth. Chauvin is a sacrifice, nothing more.
Perhaps. IMO, the hold was excessive.
It didn't kill him.
Again...perhaps. The case against Chauvin will be made in court, and he will defend himself. If the prosecution can't convince the jury, he'll be exonerated.

Although I can't imagine finding an unbiased jury in the entire country. The media has poisoned that well.

The next time you send for me, could you write it in Chinese, I'd understand it better than that hillbilly garbage you just wrote... thanks n advance, ass ho

Let me dumb it down for you... the longer the black community acts like a three year old throwing a hissy fit and refuses to embrace even the most basic tenants of American Society the longer it’s going to take for the black community to be accepted as part of American Society. Thst or go back to wherever your ancestors came from (willingly or not).
Listen, white boy.....if anybody is apart of the American society, its people of color....despite the hell you white motherfuckers put on us, we still pay taxes and get nothing from it, we still serve in the military and get nothing from it, we still give white people the best sports, entertainment they've ever had in their lives and nigg'as still get burnt from it, so if anybody is deserving to wave a fuckin flag and choke on apple fuckin pie, its every gotdamn mf with brown skin....so this go back to Africa, where white corporate America pretty much has ravished and raped all its resources, will happen when you white ignorant mf's return to your caves.
Goodness, you're an angry little racist.

Little? LOL!

Forum List

Back