Defund the FBI

I have seen the prosecution of those closest to him... Do you honestly believe the guy who hires all of the convicted and admitted felons is spotless?

Are you that daft?

That is a rhetorical question...you clearly are.
The Deep State is going after half of Trump's administration and you can't recognize it's persecution.

The truth gets you very upset. Good!
4i6Ckte.gif

You tards sure as fuck did demanded that we defund the police. So, don’t bother lying now. No sale.

I believe the time is here to break apart a corrupted FBI. THE AGENTS aren’t the problem. Their leadership is. Break it down and rebuild it properly. And get leaders who give an actual damn about abiding by the Constitution.
No, Cori Bush said it. "we" did not. It was never the position of the Democratic Party. No one in Democratic Leadership ever said it.

What else you got, Loser?

No, Cori Bush said it. "we" did not. It was never the position of the Democratic Party. No one in Democratic Leadership ever said it.

What else you got, Loser?
No no, you filthy abject relentless liar. I saw all you morons with your signs demanding “Defund the Police.” You’re an execrable incorrigible liar. But at least you know how to sign your posts acknowledging that you’re a loser.

6D875F9F-A768-427D-A927-F41F89EA7DA9.jpeg

734BBD31-BA7D-40EE-A46F-725E9822DFE4.jpeg

B662B6EC-1AAF-40C3-A68D-B98FE5F680BA.jpeg

Did I mention that you are totally full of shit, Synthia? Because that needs to be said. You are, after all, totally full of shit, Synthia.

You're butthurt that they are zeroing in on a criminal who you worship. Tough shit.
Not at all, you total retard. They are politically going after Trump and desperately seeking something (anything really) they can try to pin on him — for their purely partisan political purposes.

And you know it, too. You’re not just retarded. You’re also dishonest. You are like the poster child for libtards. 👍

It hasn’t worked in about the past 6 years. And despite your masturbatiey fantasies, it’s not going to work “this time,” either.

No. Trump's DOJ found Trump's campaign was staffed by felons. Your conspiracy theories are hilarious.
and your lies are hilarious----thanx for the laughs-----now, go spew your lying propaganda elsewhere

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

The FBI has been executing lawful search warrants against suspected criminals since they were founded. Why the panic now?

Oh, yeah...
no panic, shit stain....they need to investigate the pedophiles of the biden family....the corruption of the SCUM demonRATS, and the top secret papers hit-lery "washed"

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

The FBI has been executing lawful search warrants against suspected criminals since they were founded. Why the panic now?

Oh, yeah...
no panic, shit stain....they need to investigate the pedophiles of the biden family....the corruption of the SCUM demonRATS, and the top secret papers hit-lery "washed"

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Okay, here's my question: how do you prevent the new DOJ/FBI under a different name from being just as corrupt as the old one? You gotta have an organization that investigates crimes against federal law rather than investigating people looking for a crime, the states do not and should not have the authority to do that. You can bring in new leadership, but I thought we did that already when many of the people involved with the Trump Collusion investigation in 2016 got canned or otherwise left. New people came in, but here we are in 2022 with the same problem. So you can get rid of the current organizations, but then what? Did we fix the problem? I don't think so.

No no, you filthy abject relentless liar. I saw all you morons with your signs demanding “Defund the Police.” You’re an execrable incorrigible liar. But at least you know how to sign your posts acknowledging that you’re a loser.

View attachment 684438

View attachment 684439

View attachment 684440

Did I mention that you are totally full of shit, Synthia? Because that needs to be said. You are, after all, totally full of shit, Synthia.
Like I said, no one in the Democratic Party. Just Cori Bush.

Do you really want to go that route, Hoss?

DxWisgLXQAAtrQ_

Here's what i noticed today. Conservatives say...'Make America Great, Save our Country, America First', and similar mantras.

The left says, 'We Got him this time, Trump should be executed and You all should be disposed of'.

There's a big difference.

Forum List

Back