Defensive use of guns.

This is a flagrant lie. The CDC never made any such claim. I've asked 2aguy time and again to provide a link to the actual text from the CDC, and he has failed to do so on every occasion.
The CDC removed it. I have also seen the estimates at 2.1 million times per year.

It was here:

but apparently, the cite has been "updated" (scrubbed).

This Forbes article discusses it:

Pointless, irrelevant thread.
They ARE taking away your guns. Denial is irrelevant. Makes no difference what you think or say.

If you were never gonna use them (and you are not), there was never any need for the 2A anyway.

They ARE taking away your guns. Denial is irrelevant. Makes no difference what you think or say.

If you were never gonna use them, there was never any need for the 2A anyway.
We are nowhere near "critical mass" on gun rights. Every state is moving in the right direction.

Those who sells forks and spoons enable obesity...

And heart disease, the actual leading killer of Americans.....we should sue farmers, ranchers, anyone who makes fast food.....and ban fast food to boot..

Why?

If someone makes refined sugar, and you make the decision to use it, the sole responsibility for that decision is yours, and yours alone...
If they hide and deliberately discredit research about its harmful effects, and deceitfully blame it on dietary fat, they are culpable.

Everybody knows or should know what a firearm does.

If you were never gonna use them (and you are not), there was never any need for the 2A anyway.
I can't wait for you to show up here. 95 percent of the town would fight you.

Automobiles are indispensable part of modern life.
So are guns....

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg

but apparently, the cite has been "updated" (scrubbed).
Of course it has.....
This Forbes article discusses it:
It discusses Kleck's thoughts/theories, and why and how they were disputed/debunked. There is no mention of any CDC figure of 1.2 million DGUs annually that 2aguy keeps plugging. The CDC never stated such a figure. 2aguy is lying every time he posts it.

Forum List

Back