Defense Industry Whores Release Nuclear Iran Ad To Scare America

Saudi will want them if they don't alrdy have them, Japan, Philippines.....Viet Nam.......sure Chinese wouldn't mind at all.......
China already has them. Therefore the U.S. will never attempt to invade China. And Japan has the 3rd most nuclear power plants in the world, but no nuclear weapons. Hmm... why does that sound familiar...

It's not nonsense, no one fucks with the nuclear powers because having a Bomb is the most effective deterrent to invasion ever invented.
You're a little whacked out and confused here... because we dropped nukes on Japan and yet never INVADED them, and most likely that is what any other nation would do as well, because one, there's nothing left, and two, the remaining radio activity would kill the invaders. So having nukes is NOT that effective of a deterrent to INVASION.

Now, to point out the nine hundred pound gorilla in the room, the MOST EFFECTIVE DETERRENT TO INVASION is an ARMED NATION, such as America. THAT is why we've never been invaded, and why we never will be invaded, because practically our entire populace is ARMED.
If Japan had had nukes we would have never dared nuke them.
That's purely conjecture on your part, certainly not fact.

It's not nonsense, no one fucks with the nuclear powers because having a Bomb is the most effective deterrent to invasion ever invented.
You're a little whacked out and confused here... because we dropped nukes on Japan and yet never INVADED them, and most likely that is what any other nation would do as well, because one, there's nothing left, and two, the remaining radio activity would kill the invaders. So having nukes is NOT that effective of a deterrent to INVASION.

Now, to point out the nine hundred pound gorilla in the room, the MOST EFFECTIVE DETERRENT TO INVASION is an ARMED NATION, such as America. THAT is why we've never been invaded, and why we never will be invaded, because practically our entire populace is ARMED.
There were a lot personal weapons in Iraq and that didn't deter us.
Really? How many? As many as America? No. Not even by a small fraction.
Nearly every household had at least one AK and nearly all the small arms owned by the Iraqi military were looted by the population, they do not prevent invasion but they do make pacification difficult.
Prove it.
Looks like someone was not paying attention to the war they wanted. Our soldiers busted in a hundred thousand doors to search for weapons stockpiles and found a LOT of them.

Well your opinion there is also purely conjecture because we'll never know. But I'll point out that Russia and America never nuked each other during the cold war because they didn't dare risk consequences.

And the radioactivity in Hiroshima and Nagasaki dissipated very quickly. Nuclear bombs are not the same as nuclear reactor meltdowns. Invaders could have very easily come ashore onto Japan if they'd wanted to.
I'm not giving you an opinion. I'm giving you the facts

And don't tell me there isn't massive radiation that lingers for decades after a nuclear bomb. Ever heard of a little island called Bikini Atol? Read how long it lasted there... Bikini History
The radiation in Hiroshima and Nagasaki lasted only a few hours. American scientists visited a month after the bombs were dropped with geiger counters and found almost no radiation.

Toss a few more nukes their way and we could have been in Tokyo in weeks if we'd had the weapons and they hadn't surrendered..

Well your opinion there is also purely conjecture because we'll never know. But I'll point out that Russia and America never nuked each other during the cold war because they didn't dare risk consequences.

And the radioactivity in Hiroshima and Nagasaki dissipated very quickly. Nuclear bombs are not the same as nuclear reactor meltdowns. Invaders could have very easily come ashore onto Japan if they'd wanted to.
I'm not giving you an opinion. I'm giving you the facts if we'd had the weapons and they hadn't surrendered.

And don't tell me there isn't massive radiation that lingers for decades after a nuclear bomb. Ever heard of a little island called Bikini Atol? Read how long it lasted there... Bikini History
The radiation in Hiroshima and Nagasaki lasted only a few hours. American scientists visited a month after the bombs were dropped with geiger counters and found almost no radiation.

Toss a few more nukes their way and we could have been in Tokyo in weeks.
^ the sad part is that when a mental midget like TheOldTool says such idiotic shit, he actually seems to believe it.

I'm not giving you an opinion. I'm giving you the facts if we'd had the weapons and they hadn't surrendered.

^ the sad part is that when a mental midget like TheOldTool says such idiotic shit, he actually seems to believe it.
Well we all just learned Ilar has no fucking idea what he's ever talking about.

Most of us that aren't bias saw this scare tactic used last election and saw the weakest politician Biden win a debate about it while laughing.

This fear mongering seems to be what the Right is hoping to run on again. (change is bad lol.......)

Get the Christian Americans so scared to death they have no options..

Lol. Ironic considering Bush's foreign policy resulted in giving North Korea a nuke, so Iran getting one isn't going to be any worse. They said that NK would go pyscho and launch a nuke at Seoul, but that never happened. Same will be the case with Iran and Israel.

Most of us that aren't bias saw this scare tactic used last election and saw the weakest politician Biden win a debate about it while laughing.

This fear mongering seems to be what the Right is hoping to run on again. (change is bad lol.......)

Get the Christian Americans so scared to death they have no options..

Why would Christians be afraid of a nuclear Iran? If they get nuked they go to heaven. Wanna make an ad to scare people about a nuclear-armed Iran direct it to the rational atheists like myself. Death scares me because I believe that's the end of everything. :)

So your taking up Guanos roll christian bashing? Your post makes little sense.

No OldTool. YOU confirmed that you are devoid of honesty and intellect.

Seriously.

Spend a day reading (if you can). Obviously, comprehension will be a major stumbling block for a dimwit such as you.

When you are done tell us all about "half life."

Then eat a big old steaming pile of shit and wash it down with a strong mug of stfu.

You remain worthless.

Seriously.

Spend a day reading (if you can). Obviously, comprehension will be a major stumbling block for a dimwit such as you.

Then eat a big old steaming pile of shit and wash it down with a strong mug of stfu.

You remain worthless.
Ah look the beautiful city of Hiroshima. What a radioactive wasteland.

hiroshima-today-japan_zps73a81f57.jpg~original

Seriously.

You remain worthless.

I know you are dishonest and tragically stupid, but I never claimed that 70 years after the bomb was dropped, the city would still be a dead zone, you twit.

What I contested was YOUR contention that the radiation disappeared so swiftly that troops could have safely invaded there shortly after the bombs were dropped.

You are a tool, and you are dishonest, but you remain a jackass.

Seriously.

You remain worthless.

I know you are dishonest and tragically stupid, but I never claimed that 70 years after the bomb was dropped, the city would still be a dead zone, you twit.

What I contested was YOUR contention that the radiation disappeared so swiftly that troops could have safely invaded there shortly after the bombs were dropped.

"Because Little Boy was an air burst 580 metres (1,900 ft) above the ground, there was no bomb crater and no local radioactive fallout."

Little Boy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

It was not burst in the air under consideration for Japan, but because that's how you maximize damage from a nuke.

Eat my shorts Ilar.

Seriously.

You remain worthless.

"Because Little Boy was an air burst 580 metres (1,900 ft) above the ground, there was no bomb crater and no local radioactive fallout."

It was not burst in the air under consideration for Japan, but because that's how you maximize damage from a nuke.

Eat my shorts Ilar.

Well, it is marginal, but at least I got you to look at a source. Wikipedia is pretty fucking lame, but let's run with it for now.

Yes, it was an airburst. And WHY it was an airburst is irrelevant.

And that an airburst tended to minimize radioactive fallout is not even disputed. But "minimization of" is not the "elimination of" fallout, you asshole.

Morons like you STILL wish to pretend that there was no increased radiation in Hiroshima after the smoke cleared. You are dishonest and/or ignorant.

All that said, I will agree that the time period in which the lethal radiation lingered is considerably smaller than most people would guess. But there was still a fairly high radiation level being measured several moths later.

At PRESENT, according to some information I have seen, the background radiation IN Hiroshima and Nagasaki is approximately the SAME as the normal background radiation level for the rest of the planet (excluding hotspots like Fukishima and Chernobyl).

Seriously.

You remain worthless.

Eat my shorts Ilar.

Well, it is marginal, but at least I got you to look at a source. Wikipedia is pretty fucking lame, but let's run with it for now.

And that an airburst tended to minimize radioactive fallout is not even disputed. But "minimization of" is not the "elimination of" fallout, you asshole.

Morons like you STILL wish to pretend that there was no increased radiation in Hiroshima after the smoke cleared. You are dishonest and/or ignorant.

All that said, I will agree that the time period in which the lethal radiation lingered is considerably smaller than most people would guess. But there was still a fairly high radiation level being measured several moths later.

At PRESENT, according to some information I have seen, the background radiation IN Hiroshima and Nagasaki is approximately the SAME as the normal background radiation level for the rest of the planet (excluding hotspots like Fukishima and Chernobyl).
Oh there was high radiation levels several months later? What level was it?

2 months after the bomb was dropped there were tens of thousands of American troops occupying both Hiroshima and Nagasaki. None of the troops had any issues with radiation.

http://www.dtra.mil/documents/ntpr/factsheets/hiroshima_and_nagasaki_occupation_forces.pdf

Now if you're going to plug your ears and whine again just say you're not interested in learning anything and we can't stop this dance.

Seriously.

You remain worthless.

Eat my shorts Ilar.

2 months after the bomb was dropped there were tens of thousands of American troops occupying both Hiroshima and Nagasaki. None of the troops had any issues with radiation.

http://www.dtra.mil/documents/ntpr/factsheets/hiroshima_and_nagasaki_occupation_forces.pdf

Now if you're going to plug your ears and whine again just say you're not interested in learning anything and we can't stop this dance.

Yes. High levels several months later. You can cherry pick whatever tidbits of propaganda you wish. But your sources are a bit biased since the US was busy trying to convince the world that the two bombs they had unleashed were not "as" dangerous as some folks were then being led to believe.

The fact is, you hack, if you had the capacity to notice it: I was actually in partial (limited) agreement with some of what you have said.

But, my dance card is full, and going further with your bleating nonsense is not on the agenda.

Eat my shorts Ilar.

Yes. High levels several months later. You can cherry pick whatever tidbits of propaganda you wish. But your sources are a bit biased since the US was busy trying to convince the world that the two bombs they had unleashed were not "as" dangerous as some folks were then being led to believe.

The fact is, you hack, if you had the capacity to notice it: I was actually in partial (limited) agreement with some of what you have said.

But, my dance card is full, and going further with your bleating nonsense is not on the agenda.
K go make things up in another thread.

I'd be more afraid of China and Russia. China is quickly building up and could become a real threat. Of course, you believe there isn't any threat of a major...Learn some history and you'll see that sticking your head into the sand isn't wise.

Russia is fucked... the price of oil has seen to that. The Russian economy is a mess.

I don't need a "defense industry whore" to tell me that a nuclear armed Iran is not a good thing.

Eat my shorts Ilar.

K go make things up in another thread.

No. Again, I leave that kind of shit to you. And by all means, when pressed, please make extensive use of wikipedia.

:lol:

Forum List

Back