Leave The World Behind (Coming to Netflix!)

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I picked this up at an airport, and it was one of the worst books I have flipped through. It purports to be a mystery/psychological thriller, but it comes off like an unhappy medium between the plot in Seven Days In May and the characters in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. The writing itself is a combination of disjointed emotional outbursts and political malapropisms (e.g., a senile President in 2020). Don't wait for the ending. There isn't any.

The movie isn't bad... the ending which I won't spoil is kind of satisfying if you ask me.... the family treated her like crap....

I picked this up at an airport, and it was one of the worst books I have flipped through. It purports to be a mystery/psychological thriller, but it comes off like an unhappy medium between the plot in Seven Days In May and the characters in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. The writing itself is a combination of disjointed emotional outbursts and political malapropisms (e.g., a senile President in 2020). Don't wait for the ending. There isn't any.
I think it is a warning of what is going to happen to the United States. Why else are all the dumbass college kids (but i repeat myself) yelling "death to America".

1715212084538.png

The movie isn't bad... the ending which I won't spoil is kind of satisfying if you ask me.... the family treated her like crap....
I have seen it a few times already, trying to see if i missed anything about each event and why it was put in the movie.

Ship grounds itself....
Airplanes having flying troubles.
Death to America pamphlets.
What is next power outages in the summertime?

I have seen it a few times already, trying to see if i missed anything about each event and why it was put in the movie.

Ship grounds itself....
Airplanes having flying troubles.
Death to America pamphlets.
What is next power outages in the summertime?
Our systems were hacked... EV's running into each other planes crashing ships running a aground... makes you wonder about that cargo ship in Boston...

Don't waste your time. It is terrible.
The gender role reversals are over the top.
The writing, both the dialogue and events - are bad. Really bad.
No one talks like these people do, no one acts like these people do - and no one does what they do.
And the events themselves are laughably dumb.

Forum List

Back