DeFascist fought woke, Central FL real estate goin broke, lol

multivita-man

Platinum Member
Aug 10, 2022

Walt Disney’s scrapping of a $900 million development in Florida has derailed other major real-estate projects that are already underway, the Wall Street Journal reported Monday.

The company canceled plans for office space and the relocation of 2,000 workers from California earlier this month amid a brutal feud with Florida’s governor and Republican presidential hopeful Ron DeSantis.

The planned office park in Orlando had been a central part of an 11,000-acre planned community – and Disney's cancellation has put the whole development in jeopardy, the Journal reported.

Oh well, serves 'em right. They probably voted for the little Napoleon.

You are confused Moon Bat.

We who live in central Florida don't want any more development.

This use to be a paradise but now it is overbuilt and congested. The stupid woke Disney corp is largely responsible for that and it is a good thing

Good for DeSantis. Fuck Disney. Those 2K Californians can stay back in Burbank. We don't need or want them here.

I voted for DeSantis and it was the right decision because he is absolutely the best Governor in the US.

Florida is doing third best in economic growth in the US and DeSantis has a lot to do with that by not shutting down the economy during the pandemic like the stupid Democrats wanted to do.

If mutivita-man doesn't like someone, they're probably pretty good people. Right on DeSantis. Keep up the good work and keep pushing those Commie buttons.

You are confused Moon Bat.

We who live in central Florida don't want any more development.

This use to be a paradise but now it is overbuilt and congested. The stupid woke Disney corp is largely responsible for that and it is a good thing

Good for DeSantis. Fuck Disney. Those 2K Californians can stay back in Burbank. We don't need or want them here.

I voted for DeSantis and it was the right decision because he is absolutely the best Governor in the US.

I didn't really want those grapes, I bet they were sour

lol

Maybe Hank Johnson will make another astounding prediction that Florida will sink or capsize with all the many people moving there from Blue States?

Forum List

Back