Deer, Deer, Everywhere!

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
okay, i posted some other deer pics from a week or 2 ago....but now I am getting some great pics! They come out every afternoon from the woods at around 6pm.....

this was one of my first pics....i looked out the window to the meadow and I saw these 5 or 6 just out in the field from the woods....it was like night of the living dead with the deer walking in unison! :)

the two pics above looked like the deer were kissing each other!!! :)

FuelRod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Majestic animals.
I'd like to put a broad point right thru one of their vitals.

OP
Care4all

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
they were making their way to my apple trees near the house...it was getting dark so not so clear...

it's getting darker out...pics are poor...sorry...but like a heard of them were in this pic below

okay....so they finally make it to the very front wild apple tree....the pics are not as clear, but they are really close now....maybe 75 feet at the most....

i just wish they would make it to the house when there is still good enough light to take some good pics, but no such luck!

one of them is heading to the other wild apple....the next pic afterwards just shows his butt and tail, while under it....

sticking out its tongue?

OP
Care4all

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
i forgot i had these, from a couple of days ago...these came out better cuz it was a little earlier in the day, so more light was available!

this was all in my front yard near the house!

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List