Deep state puppet Adam Schiff chimes in on president Trump commuting Roger Stone.

I’m always open to hearing all sides and perspectives. I listen to more conservative news stations than anything else. Why do you make assumptions about things you know nothing about instead of asking simple questions and learning? That’s an arrogant and ignorant way to conduct yourself.
Fuck you. Watch the video or don't watch. You are
on the wrong side and history will prove it. Now go away.
Fuck me? And you’re calling me the troll? Haha, what a joke. Get a mirror.

I did watch the video. They guy is a disgrace. I don’t believe a word he says

And the shameless media will parrot his lies, as usual.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., says that President Trump's commutation of Roger Stone is "so destructive" of the Department of Justice and the rule of law. He also claimed that this action shows if you lie for the president, "he will protect you."

1. Funny how all the other people around Trump who got into trouble a la Heir Mueller, none of them "lied to protect the president" needing a pardon to save their ass.
  2. Doesn't say much for the DOJ that the likes of Schiff worked there for 6 years.
  3. Did you ever imagine that when MSNBC invited Schiff on their program there was any doubt his position on the matter?
  4. Notice that MSNBC doesn't have Stone on to defend himself or give HIS side of the story?
  5. After Schiff lying and destroying the law 15,000X during the faux "impeachment," the man has no credibility to anyone but the TDS Left.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., says that President Trump's commutation of Roger Stone is "so destructive" of the Department of Justice and the rule of law. He also claimed that this action shows if you lie for the president, "he will protect you."

Better than being piton’s puppet. And better than being delusional and uneducated like trump scum

Aahh, insults, the last refuge of persons that are losing arguments. Let us set aside the insults for a moment and look at the situation as it exists:
1. All presidents, including this one have the complete authority to either pardon or offer clemency (leniency) to any convicted criminals, regardless of the crime.
2. All presidents, including this one have the complete authority to offer clemency (leniency) to someone convicted of a crime, even if that individual has yet to serve day one behind bars, regardless of the crime.
3. Leftist politicians and DA's, plus the leftist predominantly black organization of FAMM (Families Against Mandatory Minimums) have come out and said that ALL prisoners aged 60 and over, should be released as an act of "mercy" due to the COVID-19 brewing cauldron in prisons. Roger Stone IS over 60....he's 67.
Thus based upon these matters alone, Roger Stone should not be placed in prison, as he has the same rights as any other convicted criminal.

I’ve got tucker on my DVR, I saw the interview live... but you don’t possess the ability to have an honest debate with me so you’ll just call me a liar, right? That’s sad
Because unless you're possessed with TDS, you can't listen to what Stone says and not know he's being truthful.
Why can’t I not believe him? Does he seem really sincere to you?

Schiff has lost all credibility, he's a hack.
Haha, Angelo this is the same comment I made against Stone... why are you liking it and not calling him a troll like you did to me?
Because Schiff is lying every time he speaks.
Pretty obvious to everyone except you Trump haters.
That’s pretty obvious to me as well... not really the lying but he spins most everything with his political spin. Stone is just as slimy and dishonest. You don’t see that?

Schiff could not hit the floor if he fell on it.

Forum List

Back