Deep state puppet Adam Schiff chimes in on president Trump commuting Roger Stone.

Schiff is a nutcase who lied his ass off for the past 4 years trying to get President Trump out of office. Why listen to this serial "wolf" crier continue with his and any other false narrative he cares to caterwaul about against the President and his staff that the corrupt FBI of the past could turn into disaster for the nation!
Even just his personality is annoying to me. How he's ever been able to earn any votes in his district of California escapes me completely. I can't even see him making it as a car salesman, much less given the kind of power he has...same with Pelosi and a lot of the new Democrats.

The easiest, inescapable conclusion must be Schiff, Pelosi and others cheat their way into power cycle after cycle. No sane mind no matter how soul taken would reasonably say to themselves while doing it, "sure, I'll vote for that guy." There's just no way.

And the shameless media will parrot his lies, as usual.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., says that President Trump's commutation of Roger Stone is "so destructive" of the Department of Justice and the rule of law. He also claimed that this action shows if you lie for the president, "he will protect you."

Better than being piton’s puppet. And better than being delusional and uneducated like trumpscum

Indeed. The Obama/Clinton's gift of 3 oil-rich Aleutian Islands to Putin without informing the State of Alaska of their loss of this trillion-dollar resource was proof it was Barack and Hillary who were the puppets of Putin, and not President Trump.

You may not recall that due to the delusion that your Democrat pals lied their asses off for the past 4 years and are still carrying on like the crybabies they are.

And Obama made promises to Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election

no, obama did not gift islands to putin, you insufferable conspiracy victim.

And the shameless media will parrot his lies, as usual.

Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., says that President Trump's commutation of Roger Stone is "so destructive" of the Department of Justice and the rule of law. He also claimed that this action shows if you lie for the president, "he will protect you."

Trump is Putin's puppet. The only puppet here.

You posted a video and I gave my opinion on the guy in the video. If I was talking about the guy who posted the video then it would be trolling. So my comment was on point.
So you don't want to hear his side of the story, only the one that is spoon-fed to you by CNN ? Why am I so surprised ?
I’m always open to hearing all sides and perspectives. I listen to more conservative news stations than anything else. Why do you make assumptions about things you know nothing about instead of asking simple questions and learning? That’s an arrogant and ignorant way to conduct yourself.

Schifferbrains needs to climb back up Pelousy’s ass and STFU.

I’m always open to hearing all sides and perspectives. I listen to more conservative news stations than anything else. Why do you make assumptions about things you know nothing about instead of asking simple questions and learning? That’s an arrogant and ignorant way to conduct yourself.
:oops:Watch the video or don't watch. You are
on the wrong side and history will prove it. Now go away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back