Dedicated to my mask

Wait til you realize the vaccine doesn't prevent spread and you've killed at least 8 grandmas by the end of the week

You poor bastard

Wait til you realize the vaccine doesn't prevent spread and you've killed at least 8 grandmas by the end of the week

You poor bastard
I don't know eight grandmas and unlike a well known Governor I have no plans to send covid positive people into nursing homes I have done everything that has been asked of me for over a year including getting vaccinated. I feel sorry for all the poor bastards who think wearing a mask 365 days a year for the rest of their life is going to accomplish anything. Those who wish to live in fear forever you are are free to do so I am choosing to live life.

In honor of the new CDC guidelines I dedicate this song to my mask.

I’m going to keep wearing one in stores

If I go into any store or business that still requires you to wear one when I go in I will respect their choice and do so any that do not I'm not wearing one.

I don’t think they will make anyone. I’m just going to continue wearing one.

Tonight for the first time in a year I went to my dads for dinner. We both got the shots. Still I didn’t hug or kiss him like I did before the pandemic. Germs.

If I go into any store or business that still requires you to wear one when I go in I will respect their choice and do so any that do not I'm not wearing one.

Tonight for the first time in a year I went to my dads for dinner. We both got the shots. Still I didn’t hug or kiss him like I did before the pandemic. Germs.

That is your right and choice I'm not going to give anyone any grief over continuning to wear one I just hope the same consideration will be given to those who choose not to.

That is your right and choice I'm not going to give anyone any grief over continuning to wear one I just hope the same consideration will be given to those who choose not to.

I never said anything to anyone not wearing a mask. I just cursed them in my head. And the few times I forgot a mask no one said anything to me.

Forum List

Back