“Declare the Rightful Winner or…Have a New Election” – President Trump on the FBI Covering Up Hunter’s Laptop and Altering 2020 Election

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I say do it. He'd win again in a heartbeat like he did in 2020.

I'm sure that is exactly what will happen if you just keep watching hanity, and starting threads like this one. You should also plaster your car with trump stickers, and fill your yard with trump signs. Those people pointing and laughing aren't laughing at you. They are laughing WITH you.

I just cannot buy into the concept of an American billionaire (especially one from NewYork), being independent of the establishment deep state.

Something just feels wrong.
My best wag is that Trump will win in 2024 but he will be a very different president than his base is expecting.
One who repeatedly goes along establishment lines when his base clearly wants him to do something else.

Also, I don't believe he would still be around if they really wanted him gone as badly as they portend to (and all outward indications are they do)

Time will tell. But I've only been wrong once before.

I'm sure that is exactly what will happen if you just keep watching hanity, and starting threads like this one. You should also plaster your car with trump stickers, and fill your yard with trump signs. Those people pointing and laughing aren't laughing at you. They are laughing WITH you.
People are becoming poorer, and you are proud of it. You are not that smart or benefit from it.

Not another OP on this. You always seem to be behind or something.

the-ultimate-facepalm_o_1453671.jpg

The orange loser is still whining over the elections, eh? Pathetic.

Waltz in the door early, click on the news feed--boom, there the article is, first on the feed. So let me get this all straight,

"More than a year after the story appeared, the Washington Post conducted its own analysis and concluded the laptop and some emails were likely to be authentic - but the majority of data could not be verified due to "sloppy handling of the data".

The Hunter Biden laptop. Facebook was "cautious", the story seemed to "fit the pattern". And honestly, the whole thing just reeks of amateurism, "sloppy handling of data"--are you kidding me? What does that even mean?

So, the entire underpinning of this whole, "must immediately install Trump as king" or hold a new election, is the whole laptop bullshit. Then we attach on, "information that was suppressed"--come on. Seriously--either declare an election as null and void, "anoint a new president", the rightful president; or just declare it void and hold a nue urn, yeah--a new one; would be a first in American history. Actually, first in a new America, because liberty will be dead.

Oh, and Trump is out there, "yeah, take to the streets, Lindsey Graham sent jah". Hey, can someone tell me about those BLM riots. I mean can someone just not stand up--no, no,.

Wake up, Clean up, Stand up. Stop this madness.

I wonder if anyone remembers that the FBI was investigating Hillary just a couple of weeks before the election, and the doubt thrown on her about her e-mails is what could have very well cost her the election? And even now, almost a decade later, nothing has come from that investigation no matter how much conservatives and Trump supporters wish it would have. That actually happened to Clinton, but all we have from Trump and his supporters is speculation and hearsay.

Not only that, but I wonder if anyone else remembers Trump telling everyone who would listed BEFORE the 2016 election, that if Hillary won, it would be because the election was "rigged"?

News article from the wayback machine........................

Waltz in the door early, click on the news feed--boom, there the article is, first on the feed. So let me get this all straight,

"More than a year after the story appeared, the Washington Post conducted its own analysis and concluded the laptop and some emails were likely to be authentic - but the majority of data could not be verified due to "sloppy handling of the data".

The Hunter Biden laptop. Facebook was "cautious", the story seemed to "fit the pattern". And honestly, the whole thing just reeks of amateurism, "sloppy handling of data"--are you kidding me? What does that even mean?

So, the entire underpinning of this whole, "must immediately install Trump as king" or hold a new election, is the whole laptop bullshit. Then we attach on, "information that was suppressed"--come on. Seriously--either declare an election as null and void, "anoint a new president", the rightful president; or just declare it void and hold a nue urn, yeah--a new one; would be a first in American history. Actually, first in a new America, because liberty will be dead.

Oh, and Trump is out there, "yeah, take to the streets, Lindsey Graham sent jah". Hey, can someone tell me about those BLM riots. I mean can someone just not stand up--no, no,.

Wake up, Clean up, Stand up. Stop this madness.
Ok. That was interesting, but you should take a minute, think about what you want to say, and then try again using complete sentances.

Anyone with an open mind can see that Biden is acting like a man that knows Trump beat him in 2020 and is deathly afraid of him again....
Isn’t it crazy how your interpretation of Biden’s actions are entirely consistent with your deeply held personal political beliefs and overarching narrative?

What are the odds?

Maybe he’s just afraid of being indicted.
For that to be believed by his voters they have to have belief that the accusers are about. We do not believe Prog politicians anymore. Along with the Prog dominated media and entertainers. The elites of the nation and world are telling us what they are. They are demonic. And if you follow them what does that make you? Many of the weapons China is building look a lot like ours. Somebody is giving them technologies and/or they are stealing it by their own living here.

Interesting. Under what Constitutional Authority would this occur?

Can you point to the part of the US constitution that would allow for another election prior to 2024?

Something just feels wrong.
My best wag is that Trump will win in 2024 but he will be a very different president than his base is expecting.
One who repeatedly goes along establishment lines when his base clearly wants him to do something else.

He had leanings that way during his first term. I think he would have done a lot more of it if not for needing to be reelected.

Forum List

Back