Deception in the Land

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
[ame=http://youtu.be/5fzjVJS_mAY]Deception in The Land - Michael Boldea - OmegaMan Radio - YouTube[/ame]

This teaching is based on Matthew 24 which speaks about the great calamities preceding Christ's second coming. Jesus warns us in this the teaching of Matthew not to be decieved by false teachers, false prophets. He tells us over an over again to beware of these ones who will come "in his name".. today in the churches of America we see deception coming from the pulpits.

Men are teaching lies in exchange for gold and silver - fame - they are loved by the world because they are "of the world".. they are wolves in sheeps clothing...they are hirelings.

Anyone who teaches you that you can never lose your salvation is teaching heresy. If it isn't in the bible? It is not "of the bible" and you must walk away from those people lest they decieve you and you believe a lie.

Jesus said, But he that endures until the end, the same shall be saved. Matt 24:13

No one else. Only those who endure until the end shall be saved. We must endure until the end, people.

It is written:

Jesus said, And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, see that ye be not troubled,for all these things shall come to pass, but the end is not yet.

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then they shall deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and you shall be hated of all nations for my names sake.

And then many shall be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure until the end, the same shall be saved.

- Matthew 24:7 - 13

Who shall be saved? Only those that endure until the end shall be saved. If you believe that the christians in America are not going to betray one another, that they are all going to be willing to lose their homes, their bank accts. they lands, their children, that they will endure torture, prison, and love not their lives unto the death rather than deny Jesus Christ?

You are wrong.

How do I know this? Jesus says you are wrong.

Jesus says, they will betray one another, he says, the Love of many shall wax cold. Wax cold? It must have been hot at one time. They must have loved him once upon a time....but what happened?

False prophets arose with the another Jesus, the Jesus who has a bentley for you and who promises you will never suffer, he came to make you rich and rapture you before the first signs of persecution come onto the scene.......... you see? The you don't have to suffer for Jesus Gospel.. the Gospel of Hedonism - the new liberal theology that is so popular these days on the wide screen tvs of many a home!

The truth is Jesus said if you deny me before men I am going to deny you before my father in heaven. Who do you think he was talking to? He is talking to the Church - many of whom are going to deny him... Christians are going to hang onto their lives and their homes which have become their idols and cars and children ........yes and deny Jesus. Yes. They are. They are going to go to hell for it too. Because they have decided to believe the false teachers instead of the written word of God. They believe they can bargain with God. Bad move. You cannot bargain with God.

Jesus said, If you deny me before men I am going to deny you before the Father. So where do these Christians who think they cannot lose their salvation think they will be going? After they deny Jesus Christ before men in order to hang onto their lives. There is only one other place to go. Hell.

It is time for the wide is the road false teachers to stop preaching heresy and to realize that what they are teaching? Is not found in the bible. It isn't in the bible and it isn't of the bible. It is a lie. Watch the video. - Jeri

Last edited:
With all due respect, I'm too busy living to watch that video and read your post.

To me, the beauty of God is in the peanut butter and jelly sandwich that I made for my son.

Yet, he burst into tears, insisting that I made it upside down.

THAT.. is life.

Sink your teeth into life on earth. Sink your soul into the afterlife once you get there.

Be patient. It's coming soon enough.

With all due respect, Mr. H. it is foolishness to answer something you have not even read or listened to first. I hope your son enjoyed the sandwich after he realized everything is made better when you turn it right side up. Have a nice evening. - Jeri

Mr. H.,

It is okay if you don't listen to this video.

There are better pastors out there.

I believe this one is a false teacher.

Your time is better spent being a father.

Chuck

I have read AND listened to this...

My eyes convinced, eclipsed with the younger moon attained with love.
It changed as almost strained amidst clear manna from above.
I crucified my hate and held the word within my hand.
There's you, the time, the logic, or the reasons we don't understand.

This is the mantra of MY life. Don't you dare tread upon it.

Use the Google, listen to those words put to the music of a living breathing human being.

That is my heartbeat, and it will be my song in MY afterlife.

Use the Google, listen to those words put to the music of a living breathing human being.

I just posted the link and the message I wrote myself - it isn't Boldea's. Therein it is impossible that you have read & listened to it, Mr. H.

PROVERBS 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth [it], it [is] folly and shame unto him.

Last edited:

Google this.

PROVERBS 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth [it], it [is] folly and shame unto him.

You're the only gospel people are going to read. You need to understand grace.

Mr. H.,

Chuck

The only false bible teacher on this thread is you, Chuck. I would advise everyone not to listen to your wide is the road false gospel message that teaches people they can sin their way to heaven. You are a false teacher, Chuck and you have dared to speak against Dumitru Duduman & Michael Boldea Jr. both Servants of God.

It is written:

Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. 1 Chronicles 16:22

You really should heed that warning and stop speaking against Michael Boldea Jr.and slandering him with these false accusations as you are provoking the LORD to anger and I believe God is going to judge you for it. You've been warned already about it.

Mr. H.,

Chuck

The only false bible teacher on this thread is you, Chuck. I would advise everyone not to listen to your wide is the road false gospel message that teaches people they can sin their way to heaven. You are a false teacher, Chuck and you have dared to speak against Dumitru Duduman & Michael Boldea Jr. both Servants of God.

It is written:

Touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm. 1 Chronicles 16:22

You really should heed that warning and stop speaking against Michael Boldea Jr.and slandering him with these false accusations as you are provoking the LORD to anger and I believe God is going to judge you for it. You've been warned already about it.

I'm still very much alive, Jeri. God gave me the Bible verse this morning:

Matthew 11:13 For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Do you know what "until" means?

Therefore I conclude by God that Michael Boldea isn't a prophet.

Google this.

You're the only gospel people are going to read. You need to understand grace.

The door to grace is closing, Chuck. If you are found on the outside of it once it closes it will be too late for you. ....... God is Love. 1 John 4:8 I have quoted the scripture many time. But God is Holy .......without Holiness no one will see the Lord Hebrews 12: 14 God is Righteous, God is a Judge, God is angry with the wicked every day - all of these are attributes of God - God is an all consuming fire.....you have selectively chosen grace and thrown out the rest of the bible therein teaching utter heresy. I have witnessed your teaching that preachers living in unrepented sin, worship leaders living with their boyfriends in sin, all these people are going to heaven if they die in their sins according to your lies..... Jesus said if you deny me before men I will deny you before the Father.....but according to you - Jesus will not deny anyone - he is swinging the door wide open to anyone and everyone who sins and does their own thing so long as they said a little prayer at the altar once upon a time....... sorry, Chuck. It doesn't work that way. Jesus is not rapturing you and your followers at the first hint of trouble, Chuck. Jesus said, Those that endure until the END the same shall be saved. You have to FINISH THIS RACE, Chuck. Understand?

Last edited:

The door to grace is closing, Chuck. If you are found on the outside of it once it closes it will be too late for you. ....... God is Love. 1 John 4:8 I have quoted the scripture many time. But God is Holy .......without Holiness no one will see the Lord Hebrews 12: 14 God is Righteous, God is a Judge, God is angry with the wicked every day - all of these are attributes of God - God is an all consuming fire.....you have selectively chosen grace and thrown out the rest of the bible therein teaching utter heresy. I have witnessed your teaching that preachers living in unrepented sin, worship leaders living with their boyfriends in sin, all these people are going to heaven if they die in their sins according to your lies..... Jesus said if you deny me before men I will deny you before the Father.....but according to you - Jesus will not deny anyone - he is swinging the door wide open to anyone and everyone who sins and does their own thing so long as they said a little prayer at the altar once upon a time....... sorry, Chuck. It doesn't work that way. Jesus is not rapturing you and your followers at the first hint of trouble, Chuck. Jesus said, Those that endure until the END the same shall be saved. You have to FINISH THIS RACE, Chuck. Understand?

There is always Grace, Jeri. I even see God's examples of grace during the wrath and tribulation in the Bible.

Repentance is not something you can make men do, Jeri. It is a gift of grace to men:

2 Tmothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

I read the Bible because God is first and I don't listen to a lot of modern day preachers like Michael Boldea because God's word comes first. My faith is not the Bible plus Michael Boldea. You're promoting a man and that is all he is. I listen to God because false teachers will come in the last days. Michael Boldea is a false teacher.

This is what Jesus said,

It is written:

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer, behold the devil shall cast some of you into prison, to be tried, that ye may be tried, and ye shall have tribulation ten days, be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. - Revelation 2: 10

What is Jesus telling the church of Smryna? Hey guys! I know your works and your tribulations and your poverty ( But you are rich! ) and I know the blasphemy of those who call themselves Jews and are not ( that was not born Jews but spiritual Jews - big wake up call -born again christians are inwardly Jews ) but are of the synagogue of satan ( ut - oh! What does Jesus call this church of false believers? The synagogue of satan.....) so as you have passed the test on all these points and I know you people truly serve me? I am going to prove you are mine by allowing this trial.. just as the apostles and early church before you suffered these persecutions! Oh yes.. that is found in the book of Acts. Let's go there now........

It is written:
'
And Saul was consenting unto his death. ( Stephens ) And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem, and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria, except the apostles. - Acts 8: 1

Where were the apostles? Right in the middle of the fire. I could turn that one verse into a two hour sermon but you'd have to have ears to hear it, Chuck, and you don't. You see, you believe you won't suffer. Your teaching is that you are somehow in a company of privledged believers who will never suffer even though every single one of these apostles suffered horrific deaths and the one who lived to be an old man was boiled in oil - so much for a nice departure on that one........yet let us go back to the first part of the verse ....... the church was scattered abroad! The early church had something the church in America does not have. They had the truth and had not yet been infiltrated with the deceivers we have in the pulpits of many American churches. In this hour, your brand of wide road gospel is the "norm" even though there is absolutely no scriptural foundation for it to rest upon. It is not from the bible and it is not of the bible. Therefore people should not listen to it. They should read the bible and believe the words of Jesus Christ. Jesus said, If you deny me before men, I will deny you before the Father. It doesn't get plainer than that, Chuck. It is written: Let the Word of God be true and every man ( who disagrees with it ) be found a liar. Romans 3: 4

p.s. no one is getting raptured out from behind the wheel of their cadillacs. Not true. Persecution is coming. Get ready.

Last edited:
What is Jesus telling the church of Smryna? Hey guys! I know your works and your tribulations and your poverty ( But you are rich! ) and I know the blasphemy of those who call themselves Jews and are not ( that was not born Jews but spiritual Jews - big wake up call -born again christians are inwardly Jews ) but are of the synagogue of satan ( ut - oh! What church do these false believers come from? The synagogue of satan.....) so as you have passed the test on all these points and I know you people truly serve me? I am going to prove you are mine by allowing this trial.. just as the apostles and early church before you suffered these persecutions! Oh yes.. that is found in the book of Acts. Let's go there now........QUOTE]

I suffer.
I work for God even if it is just writing and learning all the time and teaching. I do all sorts of things and make sacrifices for Him. I'm not saved by those things.

I do not know that you are saved, Chuck. I see no evidence of it. I see pride. I do not see humility or a teachable spirit. Knowledge puffeth up. So you learned some scripture. Even Satan can quote scripture. So what? You do not have the spiritual understanding of it nor do I see you obeying the Word of God - you know it but you do not obey it. You are like the man who looks in a mirror, walks away and forgets what he looks like.

You teach things that are not written in the bible, you twist scripture and then try to convince others that it means something it does not. I have yet to see you preach the gospel of Christ Crucified to anyone here - to show any concern for lost souls, I wonder why that is. The great commission was not about being a bible scholar wannabe, it was not about religiousity or desiring long drawn out debates in which you could exercise your knowledge of Scripture ( which I must say is vastly overstated - I do not see it ) and understanding of the whole counsel of God - ( again - it's all surface - no depth ) but rather it is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ with power and authority winning souls for the kingdom and snatching them out of the fires of hell - before they get there........ that does not seem to be on your itinerary thus far and in that I believe you have missed the point. Entirely.

I know the Word teaches me that some men do not study the bible to win souls but rather for other more selfish reasons and although I know that truth was told to me I am still shocked when I am confronted with it. And saddened. And there really is not much more I can tell you. I have told you the truth. I've warned you. That's all there is.

- Jeri

The Holy Spirit just pointed out your signature, Chuck. Once again you've twisted the scriptures..

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.-Ephesians 2:8-

............without Holiness no man will see the Lord. Hebrews 10: 12

Chucks scripture which is not found in the bible:
Nobody gets into heaven based on what they have done because their blood isn't on the door:

That is not a scripture. The truth is the truth. It is written: He that overcometh shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be my Son. - Revelation 21: 7

If you do not overcome you shall not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

It is written: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with brimstone, which is the second death. - Revelation 21: 8

NOTE* There are no christian exemptions in this warning. A fornicator is a fornicator - saved or unsaved. A liar is a liar, saved or unsaved, an idolater is an idolater saved or unsaved, an adulterer is an adulterer saved or unsaved........no exemptions for christians on this one.

The reason for my reply - The Holy Spirit pointed out to me that you are twisting scripture again and that there is far more to it then what you are putting here - God ordered specific instructions to be followed between Exodus 12: 7 to 12: 22 and everything had to be obeyed inbetween - read it for yourselves..............further more it was not only the blood that kept them from destruction!

You quote here..........
Exodus 12:7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike [it] on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
Exodus 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye [are]: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy [you], when I smite the land of Egypt.

The Holy Spirit wants me to let you know that it was their obedience - not the blood alone that kept them from destruction. You left off the very last instruction and command from God, Chuck. It was required that they OBEY HIM. What was his command?

It is written:

And you shall take a bunch of hysopp, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason, AND NONE OF YOU SHALL GO OUT AT THE DOOR OF HIS HOUSE UNTIL THE MORNING. - Exodus 12: 22

IF they had stepped their foot over that threshold - even with the blood on the door - they would have been dead. IT WAS THEIR OBEDIENCE TO NOT STEP OVER THAT THRESHOLD AND GO OUTSIDE THAT SAVED THEIR LIVES. THEIR OWN OBEDIENCE - THE BLOOD WAS THERE BUT IF THEY STEPPED OUT FROM UNDER THE PROTECTION AND OBEDIENCE OF GOD - THE ANGEL OF DEATH WOULD HAVE SLAIN THEM.

Now here is what the Spirit of God wants known to those reading. Yes, the Blood of Jesus Christ has redeemed you and given you salvation. You who are saved have a new heart, a new nature and can obey Jesus and keep his commandments whereas before you could not. You were captive to sin and Satan. But you have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. Do not cross that threshold to go back out to the world for one more look. Do not be like Dinah who out of curiousity had to go out and see what the women of that city looked like and her curiousity resulted in the deaths of an entire village -do not be like Lots wife who for want of looking back to the world one more time was turned to a pillar of salt - do not be disobedient to the Word of God and to the command Be ye Holy for I am Holy - Obey the LORD and come out of the world and live holy and do not believe men who conveniently leave off the FULL truth that it was the obedience not to cross over that threshold that saved the Israelites and not the blood of the Lamb Alone. It is by the Blood of the Lamb you were redeemed and it is by your obedience you shall keep your redemption and overcome so that you may have the right to enter in and hear, "Well done, thou good and faithful Servant".. Strive to enter in at the strait gate. It is a narrow path, people. Not a wide one. Obey the LORD. Not men. Obey the LORD.

Good night. - Jeri

Last edited:
The Holy Spirit just pointed out your signature, Chuck. Once again you've twisted the scriptures..

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Nobody gets into heaven based on what they have done because their blood isn't on the door:

That is not a scripture. The truth is the truth. It is written: He that overcometh shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be my Son. - Revelation 21: 7

It is written: But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with brimstone, which is the second death. - Revelation 21: 8

NOTE* There are no christian exemptions in this warning. A fornicator is a fornicator - saved or unsaved. A liar is a liar, saved or unsaved, an idolater is an idolater saved or unsaved, an adulterer is an adulterer saved or unsaved........no exemptions for christians on this one.

The reason for my reply - The Holy Spirit pointed out to me that you are twisting scripture again and that there is far more to it then what you are putting here - God ordered specific instructions to be followed between Exodus 12: 7 to 12: 22 and everything had to be obeyed inbetween - read it for yourselves..............further more it was not only the blood that kept them from destruction!

You quote here..........
Exodus 12:7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike [it] on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.
Exodus 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye [are]: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy [you], when I smite the land of Egypt.

The Holy Spirit wants me to let you know that it was their obedience - not the blood alone that kept them from destruction. You left off the very last instruction and command from God, Chuck. It was required that they OBEY HIM. What was his command?

It is written:

And you shall take a bunch of hysopp, and dip it in the blood that is in the bason, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the bason, AND NONE OF YOU SHALL GO OUT AT THE DOOR OF HIS HOUSE UNTIL THE MORNING. - Exodus 12: 22

IF they had stepped their foot over that threshold - even with the blood on the door - they would have been dead. IT WAS THEIR OBEDIENCE TO NOT STEP OVER THAT THRESHOLD AND GO OUTSIDE THAT SAVED THEIR LIVES. THEIR OWN OBEDIENCE - THE BLOOD WAS THERE BUT IF THEY STEPPED OUT FROM UNDER THE PROTECTION AND OBEDIENCE OF GOD - THE ANGEL OF DEATH WOULD HAVE SLAIN THEM.

Now here is what the Spirit of God wants known to those reading. Yes, the Blood of Jesus Christ has redeemed you and given you salvation. You who are saved have a new heart, a new nature and can obey Jesus and keep his commandments whereas before you could not. You were captive to sin and Satan. But you have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. Do not cross that threshold to go back out to the world for one more look. Do not be like Dinah who out of curiousity had to go out and see what the women of that city looked like and her curiousity resulted in the deaths of an entire village -do not be like Lots wife who for want of looking back to the world one more time was turned to a pillar of salt - do not be disobedient to the Word of God and to the command Be ye Holy for I am Holy - Obey the LORD and come out of the world and live holy and do not believe men who conveniently leave off the FULL truth that it was the obedience not to cross over that threshold that saved the Israelites and not the blood of the Lamb Alone. It is by the Blood of the Lamb you were redeemed and it is by your obedience you shall keep your redemption and overcome so that you may have the right to enter in and hear, "Well done, thou good and faithful Servant".. Strive to enter in at the strait gate. It is a narrow path, people. Not a wide one. Obey the LORD. Not men. Obey the LORD.

Good night. - Jeri

You misinterpret the passage because we are not under law because we are under grace:

John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

We aren't saved by the law of Moses:

Acts 13:39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

I believe you deliberately misrepresented the passage and to me that means you know what you are doing against us.

Matthew28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

The only person who kept the commandments was Jesus so if you want to make salvation based on keeping the commandments then your salvation will always fail.

Good night. - Jeri

"the keeping (ones);" it is used of the "keeping" power of God the Father and Christ, exercised over His people,

Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon

(In case you can't find it in the link, it is in Vine's Expository Dictionary of Biblical Words.)

John 17:11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

John 17:12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

John 17:15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Last edited:

Who closed the door on the ark? Show me one verse that says man closed the door on the ark?

Grace is a gift. Grace is not something you perform.

Don't try to confuse people with great swelling words.

You quote here..........

It is written:

Good night. - Jeri

You misinterpret the passage because we are not under law because we are under grace:

John 1:16 And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.
John 1:17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

We aren't saved by the law of Moses:

Acts 13:39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

I believe you deliberately misrepresented the passage and to me that means you know what you are doing against us.

Matthew28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

The only person who kept the commandments was Jesus so if you want to make salvation based on keeping the commandments then your salvation will always fail.

I've got news for you, Chuck! Jesus said, If you love me? You'll keep my commandments! Look it up!

In the meantime, your sloppy grace message is wearing thin under the closer examination of scripture and I did notice that you had no response to my pointing out the part about the blood you left out. The part about "obedience"? Let's have another look at that one.......here it is!

It is written:

Now here is what the Spirit of God wants known to those reading. Yes, the Blood of Jesus Christ has redeemed you and given you salvation. You who are saved have a new heart, a new nature and can obey Jesus and keep his commandments whereas before you could not. Before you were captive to sin and Satan. But you have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. Do not cross that threshold to go back out to the world for one more look. Do not be like Dinah who out of curiousity had to go out and see what the women of that city looked like and her curiousity resulted in the deaths of an entire village -do not be like Lots wife who for want of looking back to the world one more time was turned to a pillar of salt - do not be disobedient to the Word of God and to the command Be ye Holy for I am Holy - Obey the LORD and come out of the world and live holy and do not believe men who conveniently leave off the FULL truth that it was the obedience not to cross over that threshold that saved the Israelites and not the blood of the Lamb Alone. It is by the Blood of the Lamb you were redeemed and it is by your obedience you shall keep your redemption and overcome so that you may have the right to enter in and hear, "Well done, thou good and faithful Servant".. Strive to enter in at the strait gate. It is a narrow path, people. Not a wide one. Obey the LORD. Not men. Obey the LORD.

NOTE*** Those who have received Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and have the baptism of the Holy Spirit have everything they need to do the will of the Father and walk as Jesus did. There are no excuses. Some would have you believe that Jesus was barely hanging on! Please! Jesus learned obedience by the things he suffered. Look it up! Hebrews 5:8. We are commanded to walk as Jesus did because by his Shed Blood he has made this possible. Stop living so far beneath your inheritance and grow up already! - Jeri

Last edited:

I just posted the link and the message I wrote myself - it isn't Boldea's. Therein it is impossible that you have read & listened to it, Mr. H.

I'm an adult Christian. I have shunned movies, t.v. and free time to listen to God and to study the scriptures and I don't have to read every counterfeit book to know if it is true or not because I've already been given the truth in Church, many Christian teachers, and God's word, I've already heard the untruths that you have spoken and God's radar detector works pretty well.

Hebrews 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

My senses are exercised to discern both good and evil.

You're a woman and aren't allowed to teach or exercise authority over me.

1 Timpthy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Forum List

Back