Decent men - Obama, Bush to give eulogy at McCain’s funeral. Trumpo disinvited

There are reasons why McCain wants to be honored at his funeral by the man that took away his opportunity to become president and not the one of his own Party that came later.

But decency has to be the top of the list and respect not too far behind.

Trumpo’s bad week got worse now that McCain has passed away

Trumpo can’t take back the vile and filthy things he said about McCain. The worst had to be the preference for combat troops that don’t get captured so McCain was no hero.

What gave you done Trumporoids? Will you start admitting regret yet?
Bush was the devil. That is what the left repeated over and over again. Now hes a "decent man"? I guess you people dont think clearly when they are in office. Its part of your psychosis.

You’ve already disrespected his memory with this thread to blame Trump for yet something else. Unfortunately like any other person, this won’t be mentioned two weeks from now. His family is grieving, and doesn’t need to hear this nonsense. He was a patriot, and should be honored as such. I’m sure political affiliation was only a small part of who he was. I’m sure the good he did is more important than politics. He should be a role model, because he epitomized integrity and class. He is no longer in pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least we know what John Kerry will say during his eulogy. He will definitely talk about his shared experiences in Vietnam.

How Americans had “personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

There are reasons why McCain wants to be honored at his funeral by the man that took away his opportunity to become president and not the one of his own Party that came later.

Trumpo can’t take back the vile and filthy things he said about McCain. The worst had to be the preference for combat troops that don’t get captured so McCain was no hero.

Regret becauseTrump has a big mouth, and at times classless arrogance?

We recognize you need the comfort, but folks like myself prefer the objective. Trump's getting shit done that Bush, Obama and McCain would be unable or unwilling to accomplish.
Such as?

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL

It looks like Trump only knows how to pull out of things. And destroy programs. Those aren’t accomplishments.

And Trump didn’t negotiate peace between North and South Korea. The two leaders did that themselves. Trump wasn’t even there.

The corporate tax repatriation taxes did make for the highest IRS revenues in January ever. They are also responsible for the fastest growth of the national debt in history, and the biggest deficit in history. Neither of those are good things.

Petty little commie.

iu

Thank for admitting I’m right. Your concession is noted.

At least we know what John Kerry will say during his eulogy. He will definitely talk about his shared experiences in Vietnam.

How Americans had “personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”
upload_2018-8-26_12-38-5.png

Regret becauseTrump has a big mouth, and at times classless arrogance?

We recognize you need the comfort, but folks like myself prefer the objective. Trump's getting shit done that Bush, Obama and McCain would be unable or unwilling to accomplish.
Such as?

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL

It looks like Trump only knows how to pull out of things. And destroy programs. Those aren’t accomplishments.

And Trump didn’t negotiate peace between North and South Korea. The two leaders did that themselves. Trump wasn’t even there.

The corporate tax repatriation taxes did make for the highest IRS revenues in January ever. They are also responsible for the fastest growth of the national debt in history, and the biggest deficit in history. Neither of those are good things.

Petty little commie.

iu

Thank for admitting I’m right. Your concession is noted.

Right about what?

You hate.

That's all you do.

Came back with PTSD, because they were f’d over by our government, and got treated like crap by pussies like you. They defended your right to be a douche, and criticize everyone and everything. What will anyone say about you when you are gone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dubya is finally rehabilitated by the Far Left.

After 8 years of being condemned as a war criminal and a dope 24/7, responsible for millions of deaths, he is now recognized as a "decent man".

What transformed the image of the Chimperor Chimpus Khan, George W. Bush, into the pinnacle of decency?
What made McCain, the 2008 GOP nominee for President suddenly an object of derision?

He did run an extremely weak campaign and got his ass schlonged royally by Obama. And worse than that, he tried to blame a broad, Sarah Palin, for his own failings.

After 8 years of being condemned as a war criminal and a dope 24/7, responsible for millions of deaths, he is now recognized as a "decent man".

What transformed the image of the Chimperor Chimpus Khan, George W. Bush, into the pinnacle of decency?
What made McCain, the 2008 GOP nominee for President suddenly an object of derision?

He did run an extremely weak campaign and got his ass schlonged royally by Obama. And worse than that, he tried to blame a broad, Sarah Palin, for his own failings.

McCain made a fatal mistake when he put his campaign on hold so that he could grandstand in DC about the Financial Crisis. He couldn't do anything to help - so the gesture just made him look ineffectual.

boedicca, post: 20657736
I'll be that you didn't think W was decent when he was President.

Wrong on most economic and national security policy - specifically the worst was invading Iraq when UN inspectors were successfully concluding inspections.

But he was a decent family man and even after the 9/11 attacks he always managed to remind the Republicans that Islam is a religion of peace. I agreed with going into Afghanistan. Just should not have diverted attention to Iraq

With Trumpo we have a filthy dishonest indecent man plus very bad policy.

That is my point. Can you respond to that?

:CryingCow:

:fu:

boedicca, post: 20657736
I'll be that you didn't think W was decent when he was President.

Wrong on most economic and national security policy - specifically the worst was invading Iraq when UN inspectors were successfully concluding inspections.

But he was a decent family man and even after the 9/11 attacks he always managed to remind the Republicans that Islam is a religion of peace. I agreed with going into Afghanistan. Just should not have diverted attention to Iraq

With Trumpo we have a filthy dishonest indecent man plus very bad policy.

That is my point. Can you respond to that?
Lol
Fuck face,
Only a fool believes Islam is a religion of peace, it is a cult of hate you stupid fucking bastard...
You do realize that the Clintons are the most repugnant of people... They make Trump look like a saint… And that’s damn hard to do… LOL

No royal wedding.

No funeral.

The poor guy’s going to get a complex,
Who gives a shit. There is a reason why we kicked Britain’s ass out of here, and spineless McCain was no hero.

Spineless McCain was just another failure of a career politician... Because everybody knows much like professors career politicians cannot make it in the real world.

Bush may be an incompetent fool, but he wasn’t a dishonest criminal. That makes him a decent man. He did what he thought was right. That makes him honourable.

Trump is neither.
Lol
There is no such thing as an honorable career politician... Get the fuck out of here

Forum List

Back