December 26, 1862

Mankind has a dark past.

By modern Affluenza standards. Mostly it lurches forward, sometimes slowly, sometimes way too fast. Being a peasant in the modern Western societies is pretty soft compared to pre-WW2 averages, for instance. The downside is a lot more people are fat, dumb, and happy, and act as a brake on advancements, via silly fashions and political fads which in turn threaten the whole construct.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

View attachment 878907
Yep, because stupid people never learn.

Oh by the way, that was said by the 1st Progressive Republican, which led the way to Dick Nixon and George Bush's 41 and 43. Are you just happy as a peach...

Look how the 3 amigos are all happy that they could fuck over the US.
1703604577747.png

History can rarely be made of "white hats" and "black hats". These Dakota kidnapped women and children and then forced them to "marry" Dakota men. Moreover, some of the Dakota leaders were not even in favor of the tactics they used, but were overridden.

My faith says we are all sinners and will all fall short. White, black, and every shade in between. I have never seen anything to contradict this.
But is it worth murder?

No country has done as well as this country when it comes to genocide.
Genocide? You mean by Democrat Andrew Jackson and his Manifest Destiny that declared war on the Indians? Why do you Democrats hate native Americans so much.

To these white settlers, the Indian tribes were standing in the way of progress and of America’s manifest destiny. The self-serving concept of manifest destiny, the belief that the expansion of the United States was divinely ordained, justifiable, and inevitable, was used to rationalize the removal of American Indians from their native homelands.
File Size: 438KB
Page Count: 7

Manifest Destiny and Indian Removal - American Experience

americanexperience.si.edu/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Manifest-Destiny-an

Genocide? You mean by Democrat Andrew Jackson and his Manifest Destiny that declared war on the Indians? Why do you Democrats hate native Americans so much.
It makes no difference what the political affiliation is of colonizers. White Christians omitted genocide on Aniyuawiya. That is all that matters.

Yes, and without the Marxists/Demofascists the world would be a better place....Good men always have to come to the aid of the innocent because Marxists/Demofascists are always trying to subjugate or kill the innocent...

Mass murders and pogroms are always the solution to any social and economic problems for wannabe technocrats and 'rationalists'.

It makes no difference what the political affiliation is of colonizers. White Christians omitted genocide on Aniyuawiya. That is all that matters.
Of course we could never blame the Red Man for murdering other Red Men, or blacks who enslaved other blacks. Only "whitie" could do wrong. But again, show me a country run by blacks or browns that have been as successful? You cant because it cant be done....

I did not vote for him either.
And you are a liar also.....You know you voted for him because you were told "Orange Man Bad, and he has mean tweets" so you did what you were ordered to do. Now you are too ashamed to admit it, i know, there is a way for you to reconcile your idiocy, it takes small steps though.

Of course we could never blame the Red Man for murdering other Red Men, or blacks who enslaved other blacks. Only "whitie" could do wrong. But again, show me a country run by blacks or browns that have been as successful? You cant because it cant be done....
Try to come up with something original.

And you are a liar also.....You know you voted for him because you were told "Orange Man Bad, and he has mean tweets" so you did what you were ordered to do. Now you are too ashamed to admit it, i know, there is a way for you to reconcile your idiocy, it takes small steps though.
I don't vote, dumbass.

Forum List

Back