Zone1 Debunking A False Narrative - Blacks only care about murder when the killer is white or when a white cop kills blacks

Why are "white racist beliefs" stopping blacks from opening stores in their own neighborhoods? Blacks and other minorities are actually favored for SBA loans. Whites aren't stopping blacks from pooling their money and opening black owned, operated and manned stores in their own neighborhoods.
It's called refusal to give blacks businesses loans.

hate is taught. blacks hate whites and cops. Look where they are no better off then 50 years ago yet they keep voting lib.
Wrong. Spare me the republican bullshit. We were republicans for 100 years and we're better off now than we were when we voted republican.

It isn't that black people don't care about black-on-black murder.

It's that white liberals don't care about it.

If black people think white liberals like Pedo Joe are their path to salvation, they are dooming themselves to a high tech plantation, on which they do not have to work, but cannot get ahead.
Stop repeating that retarded crap. We were republicans until 1965. What did that get us?

We've done better as democrats.

I’m sure you could find ten or even a hundred businesses that match your standards somewhere in the USA. That’s damned few compared to the millions of mom and pop owned businesses. You would also find that their prices will be four times or more as high as a supermarket located on a less dangerous area. If anybody could turn a profit in black neighborhoods, it would be giants like Walmart and Target that can spread losses across hundreds of stores. The fact that you do t see either of them opening multiple stores in bad neighborhoods says volumes about what goes on there.
Like I said, whites lead every year in property crime. So the excuses used about businesses not coming into the black community are bogus.

This article was written 10 years ago. This is how much of the things blacks do that get ignored by a segment of white America who then make factless claims and try to argue with us black folks incessantly when we tell them they are wrong. Blacks not only speak out, but we try to create programs to provide alternatives to things that cause crime. But getting the money is difficult. For example, whites ponied up money for Pastor Brooks dream of building a community center. But if Brooks would have proposed what was really needed, I doubt he would have raised 100,000 dollars.

That community does not need a community center, it needs a supermarket and a big box retailer that can hire several hundred people. Until there are jobs in the hood like there are in the suburbs where a kid can get fired by Burger King, walk across the street apply for a job at McDonald's and get hired immediately for a new job, nothing will change. And the racist claims about burning businesses has no weight, those are just excuses by people who have problems.

So number 1, BLACK LEADERS NOT ONLY PROTEST VIOLENCE, THEY TRY CREATING SOLUTIONS. When Serenity Broughton was killed, the community held a candlelight vigil where community leaders expressed outrage. So this assumption that blacks say nothing is a lie. I know it's a lie because I've participated in such protests myself.

Because if you're expecting a George Floyd protest every time a black person is killed, you are holding blacks to a standard whites have NEVER met. You guys talk about more whites get killed by police and brag like it's some monumental show of white racial superiority that you allow other whites to get murdered by police without saying anything.

It's not.

I think you're mostly right. When Johnson vowed, and then followed through, to destroy the black families, the big-box stores hadn't yet been invented but there were grocery stores in the black communities. There were hamburger stands, gas stations, mini-marts, and supermarkets.

Over the years, with the Democrats bringing drugs into the black communities, funding the gangs and sucking the men out of the family homes and into those gangs, it became unsafe and unprofitable to keep all those stores open.

You're right that those things are what will fix quality of life in the inner city ghettos but you don't seem to understand how to get them back.

In order to get the shops back, it will first be necessary to make the streets safe. Pastor Brooks plan is a legitimate part of the process. When the drugs and the gangs stop, the streets become safer, and investors will come. It's a great market and when there's money to be made, the stores will be there.

I'm reminded of Billionaire Lebron James comments this week about that black lesbian basketball player in Russia - he was commenting about why would she even want to come to America. Apparently he doesn't think much of the country in which he went from poverty to becoming a billionaire. He likes to complain about how bad it is for black people but not even Lebron James is stupid enough to spend a few million dollars opening a supermarket in any ghetto in America. Is Lebron James a racist?

It's called refusal to give blacks businesses loans.
There are SBA loans specifically set aside for blacks and other minorities. Plus in this day and age any black who can reasonably prove he was refused a business loan for racist reasons will get rich from the lawsuit he files against the lender. Go to SBA.gov for a list of the programs. There also a ton of outright grants for minorities to start small businesses.

I think you're mostly right. When Johnson vowed, and then followed through, to destroy the black families, the big-box stores hadn't yet been invented but there were grocery stores in the black communities. There were hamburger stands, gas stations, mini-marts, and supermarkets.

Over the years, with the Democrats bringing drugs into the black communities, funding the gangs and sucking the men out of the family homes and into those gangs, it became unsafe and unprofitable to keep all those stores open.

You're right that those things are what will fix quality of life in the inner city ghettos but you don't seem to understand how to get them back.

In order to get the shops back, it will first be necessary to make the streets safe. Pastor Brooks plan is a legitimate part of the process. When the drugs and the gangs stop, the streets become safer, and investors will come. It's a great market and when there's money to be made, the stores will be there.

I'm reminded of Billionaire Lebron James comments this week about that black lesbian basketball player in Russia - he was commenting about why would she even want to come to America. Apparently he doesn't think much of the country in which he went from poverty to becoming a billionaire. He likes to complain about how bad it is for black people but not even Lebron James is stupid enough to spend a few million dollars opening a supermarket in any ghetto in America. Is Lebron James a racist?
Johnson didn't destroy the black family. That's a white racist lie that needs to stopnbeing told. And don't pull out crap from Walter Williams, Dumbass Sowell, Shelby Sellout, Larry Elders or aby similar idiot.

Lebron has the right to speak about the whuite racusm that really exists as you do to the pile of imaginary crap you do. Lebron worked to become a millionaire this country didn't give him a fucking thing.

Lebron opened up a school and provides college scholarships in Akron. Since everybody wants to run their mouths about Chicago, I stated what that commujity needs. And I don't know all the businesses Lebron is part of and neither do you. So he could have bought a grocery store. So just shut your white mouth.

There are SBA loans specifically set aside for blacks and other minorities. Plus in this day and age any black who can reasonably prove he was refused a business loan for racist reasons will get rich from the lawsuit he files against the lender. Go to SBA.gov for a list of the programs. There also a ton of outright grants for minorities to start small businesses.
"The SBA does not have any loans that are intended exclusively for minorities. SBA only makes direct loans in the case of businesses and homeowners recovering from a declared disaster."

I know what's available for blacks. And proving discrimination is not as easy as you want to make it. You right wingers always think you have something to say about a life you've never lived or problems you never face. Maybe you need to stop trying to tell me things I already know while at the same time trying to tell me what I know isn't so

"The SBA does not have any loans that are intended exclusively for minorities. SBA only makes direct loans in the case of businesses and homeowners recovering from a declared disaster."

I know what's available for blacks. And proving discrimination is not as easy as you want to make it. You right wingers always think you have something to say about a life you've never lived or problems you never face. Maybe you need to stop trying to tell me things I already know while at the same time trying to tell me what I know isn't so
I’d like to make a comment about your lack of intelligence and inability to read plain English, but you are being protected by this asinine Zone One rule, so I won’t.

I’d like to make a comment about your lack of intelligence and inability to read plain English, but you are being protected by this asinine Zone One rule, so I won’t.
You would be wrong. But that's SOP for you. Like I said, I know what blacks are eligible for, I don't need lectures from you. I'm getting real tired of whites here like yourself who feel the need to call themselves correcting what I have seen with their opinions of how they think things are for blacks. I'm not the only one protected by zone 1 rules pod-nuh, because this zone protected you from being told about yourself after you provided your opinion of what you think a couple of blacks you served with would think about me.

Last edited:
Why asking black people about "black-on-black crime" misses the point

From the 2014 Ferguson protests and the 2015 Baltimore uprising to the current protests in Charlotte, many critics of the Black Lives Matter movement have sought to challenge black activists’ call for criminal justice reform by invoking the problem of crime in black communities.

But a survey from April underscores what the people in these communities have long argued — that police brutality and crime are not mutually exclusive concerns for African Americans.

A YouGov survey of 1,000 Americans found that while 64 percent of respondents believe intra-communal violence is a bigger problem for black Americans than racial justice in the criminal justice system, the results diverge when race factors in: 71 percent of white respondents share this belief compared to 42 percent of black respondents.

The results are not surprising: According to a 2013 Pew Research Survey, 37 percent of white people believed police treated black people in their community less fairly than white people, compared to 70 percent of black people. In 2014, two Stanford professors released a study that suggested white American voters were more likely to favor the criminal justice system when racial injustices were discussed.

But the degree to which African Americans diverge is also important: African Americans in the YouGov survey are concerned more with violence within the community, but only slightly more so. Thirty-six percent do not feel intra-communal violence is more important than addressing racial injustice in the criminal justice system. This suggests that African Americans may not prioritize the issues the same way, but it doesn't mean they discount either of them. And maybe a better question to ask is why are black people expected to choose between the two in the first place?

The question fuels the "black-on-black-crime" myth​

The question that fuels the YouGov poll is based on a fallacy. Choosing between intra-communal violence and racial disparities in the criminal justice system is a false dichotomy based on the myth of "black-on-black crime." Black people aren't uniquely predisposed to commit crimes against each other — crime is often racially segregated, based on a number of factors, including that most people commit crimes against people they either know or live near. According to the FBI's 2014 Uniform Crime Reports, close to 90 percent of African-American homicides were committed by other African Americans, while the majority (82 percent) of white American homicide victims were killed by other white people.

But it's also true that data has shown that there is implicit bias in policing practices, including black people being killed by police at disproportionately higher rates.

From Donald Trump to Spike Lee, "black-on-black crime" has been evoked to charge black people with the personal responsibility to make changes to complex issues rooted in structural inequalities. But there's no reason to assume black people can't and don't care about both.

Violence within black communities and the experience of over-policing black people are linked. But if an honest conversation is going to be had about either topic, it needs to based on the fact that "black-on-black crime" is not simply black people's making.

"Black-on-black crime" is a symptom of broader structural inequalities​

Actually I have diagnosed the problem perfectly. You are a racist so you will make this about "black culture" instead of the police culture that has created such animosity that a child doesn't believe the police are his friends. You are unable to think in complex ways. That's how white racism cripples the mind.
Funny how only certain blacks have this problem.

Funny how only certain whites are mass shooters but if we put that on white culture bitches like you whine about broad brushing.
Never have I mentioned culture here. I'm talking about bad parenting, and it is not exclusive to black people alone. Many whites have the same issue, see it all the time.

Your lame insults grow weaker by the day.

No, I don't have to ask that. I said that argument has no weight and furthermore blacks can open up what is needed if whites drop racist beliefs like the one making you tell me how I should ask that question. There is more shoplifting, larceny, theft and vandalism in white communities. Each year the numbers of arrests for whites in these categories are higher. Every year whites lead in crimes against property.

Your racism is apparent. The root cause of our problems is white racism. You are part of the problem
"There is more shoplifting, larceny, theft and vandalism in white communities. Each year the numbers of arrests for whites in these categories are higher. Every year whites lead in crimes against property."
We know you don't believe in per capita so I won't even mention it.
I used to live near a predominately black town in Pennsylvania. When asked why all the stores closed or moved out, a Chamber of Commerce spokesman stated quite matter of factly: shoplifting.

Maybe you learn to read because I have said nothing about businesses not being able to stay open.

"That community does not need a community center, it needs a supermarket and a big box retailer that can hire several hundred people. Until there are jobs in the hood like there are in the suburbs where a kid can get fired by Burger King, walk across the street apply for a job at McDonald's and get hired immediately for a new job, nothing will change. And the racist claims about burning businesses has no weight, those are just excuses by people who have problems."
Obviously, you're avoiding the question. Here it is again, verbatim:

"Why do YOU think stores don't stay open in certain neighborhoods? Why do YOU think they open, stay open for a relatively short period of time, then vanish? You say blacks can open up what is needed. Well, what's stopping them? And believe me, if you say the owners are all racists, I will laugh heartily and ignore much of what else you have to say."

Because if you're expecting a George Floyd protest every time a black person is killed, you are holding blacks to a standard whites have NEVER met. You guys talk about more whites get killed by police and brag like it's some monumental show of white racial superiority that you allow other whites to get murdered by police without saying anything.

Hey, if negroes wanna' keep killing negroes, I'm absolutely cool with that...

Never have I mentioned culture here. I'm talking about bad parenting, and it is not exclusive to black people alone. Many whites have the same issue, see it all the time.

Your lame insults grow weaker by the day.
You never make this comment about whites. The white 19 year old that killed all those people in Buffalo had parents but you didn't feel compelled to talk about bad parenting then. Only now that I say something to you about white mass shooters then suddenly all colors have this problem. This situation no matter how people like you want to make it, is not about bad parenting. It is really about bad policing.

You never make this comment about whites. The white 19 year old that killed all those people in Buffalo had parents but you didn't feel compelled to talk about bad parenting then. Only now that I say something to you about white mass shooters then suddenly all colors have this problem. This situation no matter how people like you want to make it, is not about bad parenting. It is really about bad policing.

Follow along and get to know me, you might just learn something besides the garbage you spew.

I'm not a one trick pony like you, I can criticize all sides, and have many times.

Forum List

Back