Zone1 Debunking A False Narrative - Blacks only care about murder when the killer is white or when a white cop kills blacks

Stop repeating that retarded crap. We were republicans until 1965. What did that get us?

We've done better as democrats.
What did that get you between 1865, and 1965?

Are you serious?

1965 sounds like right about the time that Democrats realized that they could get even more votes from pandering to Black Americans than from burning crosses in their yards. Instead of pandering to them with opportunities and equality as the Republicans provided them, they decided to pander with welfare, thus not only buying votes but making the voters completely dependent.

Yeah. You owe the Nancy Pelosi's and Dick Adam Schiff's of the world a huge thank you!

Are you serious?

1965 sounds like right about the time that Democrats realized that they could get even more votes from pandering to Black Americans than from burning crosses in their yards. Instead of pandering to them with opportunities and equality as the Republicans provided them, they decided to pander with welfare, thus not only buying votes but making the voters completely dependent.

Yeah. You owe the Nancy Pelosi's and Dick Adam Schiff's of the world a huge thank you!
Yup. That was right around the time LBJ announced that the extra handouts would keep blacks voting Democrat for the next 200 years. Although he didn’t refer to them as blacks. Used a different word.

Last edited:

Are you serious?

Black codes, Apartheid, redlining, restrictive covenants, sharecropping, convict leasing, contract selling, house bombings and other associated acts of terror, etc.,

Republicans never offered opportunity or equality. I know you white republicans like telling yourselves that, but I am the one who is black. Welfare started in 1935 and blacks were excluded. So stop being white trying to tell me what republicans did. Because it was a Republican named Thomas Corwin who wrote an amendment that was passed bi partisan that would have made slavery an enumerated constitutional right and it was almost ratified. .

Black codes, Apartheid, redlining, restrictive covenants, sharecropping, convict leasing, contract selling, house bombings and other associated acts of terror, etc.,

Republicans never offered opportunity or equality. I know you white republicans like telling yourselves that, but I am the one who is black. Welfare started in 1935 and blacks were excluded. So stop being white trying to tell me what republicans did. Because it was a Republican named Thomas Corwin who wrote an amendment that was passed bi partisan that would have made slavery an enumerated constitutional right and it was almost ratified. .
Blacks weren’t excluded from the SS Act in 1935. Workers in two industries were due to the logistics of tax collection in those industries. You make it sound like the government said “Blacks are excluded,“ when in fact there was no such exclusion.

What is a supermarket going to do for this young fella?

I've been watching for this video.

This mother killed her little boys. Oh, they haven't fallen over dead yet but she's killed them just the same. When they get a few years older and attack a cop with a weapon, they're going to get shot. Or they're going to get shot by other gangs. Or they're going to get shot committing crimes. Yes, they're dead and they don't even know it.

No, I don't have to ask that. I said that argument has no weight and furthermore blacks can open up what is needed if whites drop racist beliefs like the one making you tell me how I should ask that question. There is more shoplifting, larceny, theft and vandalism in white communities. Each year the numbers of arrests for whites in these categories are higher. Every year whites lead in crimes against property.

Your racism is apparent. The root cause of our problems is white racism. You are part of the problem
Why don't any of the extremely wealthy black sports stars open grocery stores in the slums? In fact, why don't you open one. Many immigrants who come to America penniless open bodegas; even you could do it. They don't open them because they're a bad investment.

I would love to see black communities cleaned up, made safe to where black mothers can let their children play outside, even go outside with them and go for a walk around the block.

Until successful black people quit whining about racism and turn back to help clean up their communities, it's only going to continue to get worse.

Every black man who has gotten out of the ghetto, whether 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or more generations, but sits around on the Internet, in the community, in Washington, on TV, is as responsible for the conditions in the ghetto as are those who live there, talking, acting, and otherwise behaving like killer thugs, listening to their cop and woman hating, racist music and, otherwise, promoting a gangster, thug, lifestyle.

As someone who grew up listening to Martin Luther King, and to Soul music, I know there's a better life for black people if they just choose it.

All those things you are saying were led by Democrats and the KKK.

If you believe that Republicans were doing that, you are well beyond my help, and I teach kids with intellectual disability.
That's your one?

Blacks weren’t excluded from the SS Act in 1935. Workers in two industries were due to the logistics of tax collection in those industries. You make it sound like the government said “Blacks are excluded,“ when in fact there was no such exclusion.

He’s always selective and denies even the facts on official government websites.

Wrong. Spare me the republican bullshit. We were republicans for 100 years and we're better off now than we were when we voted republican.

Here's one from Black Wall Street Times. Even though it takes a very racist view, blaming all the missing black father's on white people, at least they understand that fatherless homes are the key problem in the black community.

Stats about fatherless homes:

Johnson didn't destroy the black family. That's a white racist lie that needs to stopnbeing told. And don't pull out crap from Walter Williams, Dumbass Sowell, Shelby Sellout, Larry Elders or aby similar idiot.

Lebron has the right to speak about the whuite racusm that really exists as you do to the pile of imaginary crap you do. Lebron worked to become a millionaire this country didn't give him a fucking thing.

Lebron opened up a school and provides college scholarships in Akron. Since everybody wants to run their mouths about Chicago, I stated what that commujity needs. And I don't know all the businesses Lebron is part of and neither do you. So he could have bought a grocery store. So just shut your white mouth.
Apparently Lebron has a different opinion than you about what the black community needs. He has done some things around education and scholarships. Of course if you can't read it won't help you succeed in college.

Yes, Lebron has done some stuff. What he hasn't done is open a grocery store in a ghetto.

But he is a major investor in Blaze Pizza. So all of the ghettos now have pizza available and the jobs that go with that, right?

Oh, no.. There's not a single Blaze Pizza in a ghetto.

This article was written 10 years ago. This is how much of the things blacks do that get ignored by a segment of white America who then make factless claims and try to argue with us black folks incessantly when we tell them they are wrong. Blacks not only speak out, but we try to create programs to provide alternatives to things that cause crime. But getting the money is difficult. For example, whites ponied up money for Pastor Brooks dream of building a community center. But if Brooks would have proposed what was really needed, I doubt he would have raised 100,000 dollars.

That community does not need a community center, it needs a supermarket and a big box retailer that can hire several hundred people. Until there are jobs in the hood like there are in the suburbs where a kid can get fired by Burger King, walk across the street apply for a job at McDonald's and get hired immediately for a new job, nothing will change. And the racist claims about burning businesses has no weight, those are just excuses by people who have problems.

So number 1, BLACK LEADERS NOT ONLY PROTEST VIOLENCE, THEY TRY CREATING SOLUTIONS. When Serenity Broughton was killed, the community held a candlelight vigil where community leaders expressed outrage. So this assumption that blacks say nothing is a lie. I know it's a lie because I've participated in such protests myself.

Because if you're expecting a George Floyd protest every time a black person is killed, you are holding blacks to a standard whites have NEVER met. You guys talk about more whites get killed by police and brag like it's some monumental show of white racial superiority that you allow other whites to get murdered by police without saying anything.

It's not.

I wouldn't say that about all blacks, but I would definitely say it about you.

Why don't any of the extremely wealthy black sports stars open grocery stores in the slums? In fact, why don't you open one. Many immigrants who come to America penniless open bodegas; even you could do it. They don't open them because they're a bad investment.

I would love to see black communities cleaned up, made safe to where black mothers can let their children play outside, even go outside with them and go for a walk around the block.

Until successful black people quit whining about racism and turn back to help clean up their communities, it's only going to continue to get worse.

Every black man who has gotten out of the ghetto, whether 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or more generations, but sits around on the Internet, in the community, in Washington, on TV, is as responsible for the conditions in the ghetto as are those who live there, talking, acting, and otherwise behaving like killer thugs, listening to their cop and woman hating, racist music and, otherwise, promoting a gangster, thug, lifestyle.

As someone who grew up listening to Martin Luther King, and to Soul music, I know there's a better life for black people if they just choose it.

He won't do that because it's a LOT easier to criticize others than do the work. I mean, he did say on this board that he was an executive in his younger days? You telling me that a person with that kind of life experience can't open and run a business?

As for the black communities, it won't change because there's way too much nihilism and it's too deeply entrenched there to a change to be made. You may make a small hole here and there, but what comes with the next generation fills in the space. I think a lot of black people do want a better life and a better community. They think somehow that the government (white liberals) are going to provide it for them. The original last line of IM2's quote by Malcolm X about the black problems won't be solved by the white man is the actual real answer to how this is solved. Too bad it's not taken to heart.

This happened last year.

As DC Violence Skyrockets, Black Community Leaders Rally Neighbors To Protect Each Other​

1657925442230.png

After 6-year-old Nyiah Courtney was viscously shot in Washington, D.C., two weeks ago, black men are calling on community members to take responsibility.
JULY 27, 2021

This happens all the time and in this one instance a right wing publication covers it. The claim that blacks don't care when blacks kill other blacks is a lie. Furthermore it is an example of race baiting by whites primarily on the right. the clain of black propensity for violence is a lie and that too is evidence of race baiting.

Are Blacks Naturally Violent?

Recent statistics regarding Black crime as well as intra-racial crimes have been surfacing throughout the media and here, I indulge in such studies plus a series of others.

"African-Americans account for around 52% of all murder arrest in this country while also being arrested for murder at a rate that is 6.7 times greater than their white counterparts. In addition to that, around 90% of all black homicides are intra-racial.

These facts are undoubtedly staggering, and for some difficult to internalize; nevertheless, when it comes to perpetrators of violence, they are often associated with poverty. Contrary to what is generally portrayed by the media, poverty is a prominent affliction across all races - not just minority ones, so when fear is dispelled through the rampant coverage of black on black crime or the mainstreaming of black violence statistics, it skews reality. It creates the inadequate depiction of blacks having a natural propensity for crime, inadvertently insisting that violence is an idiosyncratic trait intrinsically existent amongst all African-Americans. When the candid reality is that blacks are simply far more likely to be a victim to poverty than any other race."

This fact continues to be ignored here and poverty is pawned off by the racist members in this forum as just bad choices. And to say it's systemic gets a load of factless opinions in disagreement from people who are part of the group that the system has granted preference.

Arrest Rates

"A recent lawsuit against the City of New York and several individual NYPD officials by Officer Michael Birch discredits all claims that there is no racial bias when it comes to policing, as he recently recorded himself being reprimanded by his commanding officer for not directly targeting blacks and Hispanics and for not fulfilling illegal policing quotas.

Targeted policing practices have proven to be detrimental at best, as such practices results in over-policing in particular areas – namely, impoverished communities. A subsequent consequence of this is a disproportionate number of those living in ghettos being arrested for a variety of different crimes.

... In a balanced and fair society, incarceration rates would be similar to the rate of the population"

Members here on the right who are white continually deny the overwhelming evidence of racial bias and participation ofc white supremacists in law enforcement. After doing this, we get silly comments about black incarceration numbers as if racial bias has nothing to do with it.

In a study done by the Bureau of Justice Statistic, they found that "the overall pattern of poor persons having the highest rates of violent victimization was consistent for both blacks and whites." In other words, a poor person is more likely to be a victim of violence than someone who is not, regardless of race. This is exhibited with poor urban blacks having a violence rate of 51.3 per 1000 black persons and poor urban whites of 56.4 per 1000 white persons.

Further, victimization rates for people living in poor, rural areas (38.8 per 1000) was similar to poor persons living in poor, urban areas (43.4 per 1000).

The study continues, "Persons in poor households at or below the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) (39.8 per 1000) had more than double the rate of victimization as persons in high income households.

So what we see is that poverty is the problem, not race. And when blacks have remained underemployed and underpaid compared to whites, THAT THE SYSTEM perpetuates black poverty and the frustration that goes with it. W.E.B Dubois and Kelly Miller told whites almost 130 years ago that violence is not an inherent black trait, but that what violence occurred was due to circumstances and conditions. The same thing applies today. And that is because white racism has continued and as long as this is the case, there will be systemic issues that come from it.

As aforementioned, around 90% of all murders committed by blacks are against blacks alongside 83% of murders committed by whites being against whites. With this information, we can assume that the persons counted into the victimization rates counted above have perpetrators who are generally the same race as them - silencing the fear of interracial violence as most violence is done intra-racially.

I wouldn't say that about all blacks, but I would definitely say it about you.
And as usual you are wrong. I have led marches against such violence. You should not assume things based on dumb right wing beliefs.

He won't do that because it's a LOT easier to criticize others than do the work. I mean, he did say on this board that he was an executive in his younger days? You telling me that a person with that kind of life experience can't open and run a business?

As for the black communities, it won't change because there's way too much nihilism and it's too deeply entrenched there to a change to be made. You may make a small hole here and there, but what comes with the next generation fills in the space. I think a lot of black people do want a better life and a better community. They think somehow that the government (white liberals) are going to provide it for them. The original last line of IM2's quote by Malcolm X about the black problems won't be solved by the white man is the actual real answer to how this is solved. Too bad it's not taken to heart.
How about the possibility that I have done so and am retired?

Stop being white making comments about a community you've never lived in.

How about the possibility that I have done so and am retired?

Stop being white making comments about a community you've never lived in.

Ok, I was only raised in the projects in Georgia, but I somehow don't know about growing up in the black community. I can only laugh at such ignorance on display. You were an non-profit executive (according to you). As you being retired, you can't mentor somebody to attain the level you did in life? Willing to wager that you left the black committee a while ago to go live out in the suburbs away from the riff raff. You bring up Malcolm X, but you forgot the saying, "Don't talk about it; be about it." All I seeing from you is you blaming whitey, calling them racists and looking for the government to solve the black community issues. If that's all you're going to do, all your postings are the same as an old man yelling at a cloud.

Ok, I was only raised in the projects in Georgia, but I somehow don't know about growing up in the black community. I can only laugh at such ignorance on display. You were an non-profit executive (according to you). As you being retired, you can't mentor somebody to attain the level you did in life? Willing to wager that you left the black committee a while ago to go live out in the suburbs away from the riff raff. You bring up Malcolm X, but you forgot the saying, "Don't talk about it; be about it." All I seeing from you is you blaming whitey, calling them racists and looking for the government to solve the black community issues. If that's all you're going to do, all your postings are the same as an old man yelling at a cloud.
Seems to me that if he was as successful as he says he was, then it would stand to reason that there was nothing that held him back.

His whole house of cards comes tumbling down when people realize the entire catch 22 involved.

I'm black. So I do think I know more about being black than you. And I don't give a damn about where your white --- says you were raised. Almost every racist here claims they lived with blacks so they know everything about being black.

I've mentored, I still mentor, and I've been bout it my entire life. In time you're going to see just how bout it I am. Cease the lecture white man. I blame whitey for what whitey has done. I call whites who practice racism racists. I demand that the government fix the mess government made. Don't come to me with your cognitive dissonance-addled babbling. Whites have what they do because of the government.

I'm black. So I do think I know more about being black than you. And I don't give a damn about where your white --- says you were raised. Almost every racist here claims they lived with blacks so they know everything about being black.

I've mentored, I still mentor, and I've been bout it my entire life. In time you're going to see just how bout it I am. Cease the lecture white man. I blame whitey for what whitey has done. I call whites who practice racism racists. I demand that the government fix the mess government made. Don't come to me with your cognitive dissonance-addled babbling. Whites have what they do because of the government.
Whities, whities, whities.

If people were to refer to you as Blackie, they would punished.

Enjoy your priviledge.

Forum List

Back