Zone1 5 children shot in two random shootings in Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, the truth is 20-30 times more blacks are dying from stress caused by whiyte racism that you as a white man who has never felt what happens to your body when you experience racism, tried telling me doesn't happen, then are killed in the stories you cherry pick.. Now if you want to discuss this instead o using the deaths of black children to race bait, then you are going to have to face the holistic damage white racism causes. If you cannot do that, you are not advocating and you are not spolighting anything. What never ends is white racism and that white racism has the majority of the 48 million blacks in America living with PTSD. Of course you will say that is not so because you're white and you know better what blacks endure better than we do even if you've never lived it. Such is the greatness of the omnipotent white male.

You mean, democrat cities in red states, don't you? :eusa_whistle:
No, red states. Because this happens in republican cities. Stop pretending. Republican policies f--- up an entire nation but you think those same type of people/policies will help certain cities.

No, red states. Because this happens in republican cities.
I did the research on this topic a few weeks ago.
The democrat cities in the red states (The largest cities) are overwhelmingly
the culprits in crime.
There is crime in all cities, nobody is arguing that, IM2, but the majority
of crime is in the democrat cities in blue states and in red states..
There are distinct reasons for that

Mike, the truth is 20-30 times more blacks are dying from stress caused by whiyte racism that you as a white man who has never felt what happens to your body when you experience racism, tried telling me doesn't happen, then are killed in the stories you cherry pick.. Now if you want to discuss this instead o using the deaths of black children to race bait, then you are going to have to face the holistic damage white racism causes. If you cannot do that, you are not advocating and you are not spolighting anything. What never ends is white racism and that white racism has the majority of the 48 million blacks in America living with PTSD. Of course you will say that is not so because you're white and you know better what blacks endure better than we do even if you've never lived it. Such is the greatness of the omnipotent white male.

Sounds like you're blaming racism for health issues? on a massive scale? sounds to me like it's just a continuation of demonizing one group of people. High blood pressure , heart disease, diabetes are mostly dietary problems. It's lack of being educated on health and diet that causes these diseases among people of every color. Even the asian community.

48 million with PTSD? well, thats one way to get more money. You must be an attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back