Debbie Wasserman Schultz says Trump should be off ballot in more states

Trump engaged in a rebellion aganst the United States. Not only should he be removed from every ballot in the Country, he should be locked up for the rest of his life.

There are people rotting in federal prisons for years for doing less then what your buddy Trump did.
Yeah I know the Biden administration is keeping trespassers locked up without due process. The loons that tried to breach the Whitehouse are free. Talk about a duel justice system.

1703350535609.png

Knowing the DNC rigs primaries, why do any dumbass Dems ever vote in Primaries?

THEY ARE RIGGED, YOU FOOLS.

Wow. These Democrats want to disenfranchise over 75 million voters.

They are evil.
They are liars.

l

Wasserman Schultz said, “I know there has been a lot of chatter over the last few days since this court ruling about whether or not section three of the 14th Amendment was intended to apply to presidents of the United States, foreign presidents. The Section 3 begins, ‘No person shall,’ I mean, it doesn’t have an exception for other offices, and it applies specifically if you are an officer of the United States and you swore to uphold an oath to support the Constitution of the United States.”

She continued, “There is no shortage of evidence that Donald Trump, whether it was the calls into Georgia election officials to find 11,000 and change votes, or the calls that have just come to light into Michigan to canvassing boards, to not sign to certify the elections, and then, of course, January 6, where he incited an insurrection. It is very clear that this section of the constitutional amendment is applicable to Donald Trump.”

Everything she said is a lie. Why is that? Why do Dems claim they must reduce my choices and violate the Constitution in order to save Democracy and the Constiution?

She should be concerned about Biden’s corruption and the foreign wars we are involved in!

There's an answer.

Trump engaged in a rebellion aganst the United States.
No he didn't. Stop lying!

Democrat Legal Scholar Jonathan Turley: January 6 Wasn’t Insurrection or Rebellion​

No he didn't. Stop lying!

Democrat Legal Scholar Jonathan Turley: January 6 Wasn’t Insurrection or Rebellion​

Yes, he did. You missed it with your head up his ass.

Like when DISGUSTING LIAR HILLARY CLAIMED TULSI WAS A RUSSIAN SPY.
No, she didn't. Given how many decades you've been lying for TheParty, you have no excuse for sucking so badly at it.

She said Tulsi was a Russian asset, not a Russian spy. Non-imbeciles understand the difference. English, MF, do you speak it? There's no doubt Tulsi is a Russian asset, as the Russians have said they consider her to be an asset.

Biden actually is taking money from Russia, China, Ukraine and Romania.
And yet you can't show any evidence of that. That's why everyone correctly concludes you're lying for the glory of your RussoRepublican masters again.

Yeah I know the Biden administration is keeping trespassers locked up without due process.
You know what's awesome?

Y'all can lie and cry here day in and day out, you can parrot every bit of propaganda you're told to repeat ... and your treasonous violent insurrectionist pals will still rotting in prison as Bubba's roommate.

And Ashli the traitor will still be freezing in Hell.

Any time I feel a little down, I think of that, and it cheers me up immensely.

You know what's awesome?

Y'all can lie and cry here day in and day out, you can parrot every bit of propaganda you're told to repeat ... and your treasonous violent insurrectionist pals will still rotting in prison as Bubba's roommate.

Lol, Trump is going to pardon everyone of them. Then you will be miserable 24/7 as usual!

Note to self...do not trust anyone who promotes groups as part of their political agendas who want to kill them because of the support given.

You know what's awesome?

Has anybody ever told you that you are just a little nuts? Just curious.

Your J6 inurrectionist pals no doubt had a lovely Christmas with Bubba.

Trump cult traitors, remember that if you act on your treason, that will be your fate as well.

What insurrection? Nobody was charged with that because it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back