Least Popular President In History

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
If you guessed Joe Biden, you win a prize.

Is this worth it's own thread? Yeah, it is. It shows that democrats have no chance, zero (0) chance of winning the presidency in '24 with him as the candidate.

In fact, it is my opinion that he is so unpopular that he will destroy the rest of the ticket...... Congresscritters, Senators (and dems have a LOT of them to defend) Governors and even local races will be hurt badly by Biden's unpopularity.

So what to do? My guess? Something happens, he falls, he has an illness set in -- Something. Then he drops out and Pardons all his criminal relatives and pals heading out the door.

He won't resign, he'll finish his term and he'll finish it AS President. He just pull an LBJ and not run again.

Then the Rat Race is on.

You're declaring victory for an election that is 11 months away with Trump as your candidate.

Here's your sign ---------> Stoopid
He can declare what ever he wants. Stop crying over getting rid of your bumbling hero.

Does it matter? If it’s Don and Joe again, we‘re all fucked.

At any rate whoever the duopoly picks the American people will be screwed, but the oligarchy always wins.

Is this worth it's own thread? Yeah, it is. It shows that democrats have no chance, zero (0) chance of winning the presidency in '24 with him as the candidate.

In fact, it is my opinion that he is so unpopular that he will destroy the rest of the ticket...... Congresscritters, Senators (and dems have a LOT of them to defend) Governors and even local races will be hurt badly by Biden's unpopularity.

So what to do? My guess? Something happens, he falls, he has an illness set in -- Something. Then he drops out and Pardons all his criminal relatives and pals heading out the door.

He won't resign, he'll finish his term and he'll finish it AS President. He just pull an LBJ and not run again.

Then the Rat Race is on.
I hope he is the demise of the entire party. They are just the communist party of the 21st century in America.

Then the Rat Race is on.

Then the Rat Race is on.
I didn't win the prize. I must confess I didn't think anyone could be worse than Jimmy Carter. I still vote for Carter who had double digit inflation and double digit interest rates with gas rationing and the US really falling behind militarily and Iran making us look like fools.

That is an idiotic statement. As if, in repartee, it is said the GOP is the Nazi Party of the 21st century.

The problem is the progs and MAGA will not talk honestly and fairly about the issues.
You are in denial. I was a lifelong democrat until Obama's second term. The democrat party underwent a profound transformation some time before that when they and some in the republican party embraced the new world order which is just another name for globalism. The democrat party is NOTHING like the democrat party of pre 1990.

You are in denial. I was a lifelong democrat until Obama's second term. The democrat party underwent a profound transformation some time before that when they and some in the republican party embraced the new world order which is just another name for globalism. The democrat party is NOTHING like the democrat party of pre 1990.
You are the one in denial. Both parties are in transformation, and both parties have a vision of America that the majority does not share. We don't want to be globalists or populists.

The GoP is nothing like it was in 2000.

You are the one in denial. Both parties are in transformation, and both parties have a vision of America that the majority does not share. We don't want to be globalists or populists.

The GoP is nothing like it was in 2000.
That is a far cry from what you stated in the post I responded to. I didn't say anything about parties in transformation. I said that the democrats are the 21st century version of the communist party. I hope this is the beginning of the end for the democrat party--there is enough of the traditional republican party left that there may be hope for them but if they continue their slide to the left/globalists, I hope we are seeing the end of that party too. Nothing idiotic about it.

Jimmy Carter has been clinging to life waiting and hoping for this day to arrive.

Screenshot_20231223-150123-004.png

Forum List

Back