Debate commission says it will mute Trump, Biden while opponent talks

This is interesting.

Looks like the debate commission doesn't want to let trump yell over Biden again.

I'm glad. There might be a chance for a civilized debate.

Or trump will just yell without the microphone on.

We will find out.

We'll have to wait until after the debate to hear the blob call Kristen Welker the B-word; he'll likely do it on stage with his mike cut.

1603172334647.png

1603172361639.png

1603172443057.png

I actually fear for her safety. The seething unhinged anger of Trump supporters toward women is well known.

This is interesting.

Looks like the debate commission doesn't want to let trump yell over Biden again.

We will find out.

We'll have to wait until after the debate to hear the blob call Kristen Welker the B-word; he'll likely do it on stage with his mike cut.

View attachment 404228

View attachment 404229

View attachment 404230
I actually fear for her safety. The seething unhinged anger of Trump supporters toward women is well known.
:uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

Here is what the actual rules say. Not surprisingly, the OP lied:

The Commission on Presidential Debates announced changes to the debate rules ahead of Thursday's final presidential debate.

Under the new rules, President Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden will each have two minutes of uninterrupted time to speak at the beginning of every 15-minute segment of the debate.

"The only candidate whose microphone will be open during these two-minute periods is the candidate who has the floor under the rules," the commission announced. After that, there will be time for discussion with both candidates' microphones open.

The commission says both campaigns have agreed to the two-minute, uninterrupted rule.

More at the source:

This debate is minor. Hunter's criminal computer should be trumping everything right now. The Biden crime family is being exposed in spite of the cover ups at the FBI and in the MSM. There's a lot of criminality all the way around.

The impeached president trump agreed to this? That is indeed, doubtful.

Such action has never been done before, but then, past presidential candidates have acted civilized. Unfortunately, acting civilized is something the impeached president trump has proven himself incapable of doing. Also, his devoted fanatics believe the candidate who shouts loudest and interrupts his opponent and the moderator most, wins the debate.

Substance as we've all seen, means nothing to the RWNJs.

The far right has no substance.

All they have is hate.

The only hate I've seen is from the left.

From they day Trump was elected the left has done everything they can to bring him down. Loads of hate from the left.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

Kavenaugh

The Ukraine

Dems 0

Trump Winning.

I'd say ALL the hate is on the left.

What a sad commentary. The adults have to control the toddler because the toddler is incapable and the toddler’s guardians are unwilling.
Just throw it on the pile of humiliating things we never thought we'd see from an American President.
You pitiful lost creatures have thrown everything at this President during your 4 year hissy fit. Talk about humiliation. You're insane.

"These filthy, China First animals are going to mute Trump and make it an uncontested infomercial for Biden."

They are muting Biden too.

Are they making it an "uncontested infomercial for Trump" then?
It’s trump vs 2, will they mute her? Lefty mods have been debating Trump at these debates.. all set up for the left.. sad America won’t hear the truth

"These filthy, China First animals are going to mute Trump and make it an uncontested infomercial for Biden."

It’s trump vs 2, will they mute her? Lefty mods have been debating Trump at these debates.. all set up for the left.. sad America won’t hear the truth
Once again, the left reveals their desperation. Sad pitiful creatures.

What a sad commentary. The adults have to control the toddler because the toddler is incapable and the toddler’s guardians are unwilling.
Just throw it on the pile of humiliating things we never thought we'd see from an American President.
You pitiful lost creatures have thrown everything at this President during your 4 year hissy fit. Talk about humiliation. You're insane.
All we’ve done is hold up the mirror.

In the first one it was Biden vs 2.

Hold it up again on November 4th so you can see your tears.

It just amazes me that Trump fanatics blame the debate commission instead of insisting that their leader behave like an adult and follow the debate rules.

This is interesting.

We will find out.

View attachment 404228

View attachment 404229

View attachment 404230

Agreed. Rape and sexaul battery are not motivated by lust, they are the need for power and control in weak men.

Forum List

Back