Debate commission says it will mute Trump, Biden while opponent talks

The only thing i find suspect is why they changed the platform. What happened to foreign policy? Why are we going to have to listen to the same shit again?

The final presidential debate is scheduled for Thursday night with moderator Kristen Welker, from NBC News. Welker's objectivity has been called into question, particularly after she deleted her Twitter account which included anti-Trump tweets.

According to a new report from the New York Post, Welker is a long-time Democrat with heavy ties to both the Democratic National Committee and various big wigs in the party, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

In the final debate, the moderator will be able to cut off the mic of Trump after she sets him up like they always do

And any questions about Hunter Biden and the scandal that the news is censoring certainly won't be allowed as a topic.

"In the final debate, the moderator will be able to cut off the mic of Trump after she sets him up like they always do"

Will the moderator be able to cut off Trump's mic or both mics? It seems like a good way to avoid the debacle that occurred in the last debate.
She can cut off either mic, but if she is pro-Biden, how do you think that will pan out?

Of course they will have time to answer the questions asked, it will be fair.

The final presidential debate is scheduled for Thursday night with moderator Kristen Welker, from NBC News. Welker's objectivity has been called into question, particularly after she deleted her Twitter account which included anti-Trump tweets.

According to a new report from the New York Post, Welker is a long-time Democrat with heavy ties to both the Democratic National Committee and various big wigs in the party, including Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

In the final debate, the moderator will be able to cut off the mic of Trump after she sets him up like they always do

And any questions about Hunter Biden and the scandal that the news is censoring certainly won't be allowed as a topic.

"In the final debate, the moderator will be able to cut off the mic of Trump after she sets him up like they always do"

Will the moderator be able to cut off Trump's mic or both mics? It seems like a good way to avoid the debacle that occurred in the last debate.
She can cut off either mic, but if she is pro-Biden, how do you think that will pan out?

Of course they will have time to answer the questions asked, it will be fair.

To a Party of the Rump, it's only go to be fair if Biden's mic malfunction and only Rump gets to speak unimpeded. And that way he will lose fewer votes.

I still want to see shock collars and a firehose.

This hurts Trump in no way. Watching Xiden shit the bed for 120 agonizing seconds in complete silence will "seal the deal" as they say. That stuttering fuck will end up in the fetal position in a puddle of piss and shit, especially since he won't be able to interrupt Trump when he's discussing the laptop evidence which shows Sleepy is a quite a crime family boss and his crackhead sprog is on video raping children in China. Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark.

The silence will be deafening.

Trump should bring a back up voice amplifier in case they try to silence him when he speaks the truth.

They are going to try and screw him over, of this most should be able to predict.

Trump should bring a back up voice amplifier in case they try to silence him when he speaks the truth.

They are going to try and screw him over, of this most should be able to predict.

You are saying that they are all out to get him. First, Rump needs to stop going after everyone else. You would be surprised at how much more he could have accomplished.

I still vote for Shock Collars and a fire hose.

The talking points are going to be the Orange Man Bad talking points as well. Somehow... the same talking points as last time.

It's a rigged game that Trump will win, and after that he WILL go after the Satan's cult, finally!

These filthy, China First animals are going to mute Trump and make it an uncontested infomercial for Biden. I'm not even sure how Trump can accept these terms. They are going to turn a debate into Biden just reciting something he wrote down for a future ad.

If Trump wins, good luck to Western intel. China is going to be playing with a mouse while a handful of lazy "elite". The elite don't have their asses on the line though.

If it's just for the opening 2 min, maybe I it will be acceptable and fair. However, they need to debate back and forth, and who is to know if the won't mute at their own discretion? Like men. Like leaders. May the best man win.

The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) will mute President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden during the two-minute response times allotted to their opponents for commenting on topics during Thursday's debate in Nashville.

The commission said in a statement that it "had determined that it is appropriate to adopt measures intended to promote adherence to agreed-upon rules and inappropriate to make changes to those rules.”

Also included in the debate will be an open discussion forum that won't include the mute option. Thursday’s debate will consist of six 15-minute segments, totaling 90 minutes in all as in the first debate.

Trump's and Biden's initial debate was widely panned as both candidates faced backlash for their behavior. The two candidates skipped the second presidential debate after Trump was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus and declined to participate in a virtual format.

Announced on Monday, the new rule drew scrutiny from the Trump campaign, which urged the commission earlier in the day to include more discussion of foreign policy in the next debate.

They are going to mute Trump whenever he mentions Burisma,Hunter, Chinese as well.

He could bring in Visual aids as well----------A sign that says Biden is LYING would be nice.

The impeached president trump agreed to this? That is indeed, doubtful.

Such action has never been done before, but then, past presidential candidates have acted civilized. Unfortunately, acting civilized is something the impeached president trump has proven himself incapable of doing. Also, his devoted fanatics believe the candidate who shouts loudest and interrupts his opponent and the moderator most, wins the debate.

Substance as we've all seen, means nothing to the RWNJs.

The far right has no substance.

All they have is hate.

I hate that you think that about us....er, wait a second

These filthy, China First animals are going to mute Trump and make it an uncontested infomercial for Biden. I'm not even sure how Trump can accept these terms. They are going to turn a debate into Biden just reciting something he wrote down for a future ad.

If Trump wins, good luck to Western intel. China is going to be playing with a mouse while a handful of lazy "elite". The elite don't have their asses on the line though.

If it's just for the opening 2 min, maybe I it will be acceptable and fair. However, they need to debate back and forth, and who is to know if the won't mute at their own discretion? Like men. Like leaders. May the best man win.

The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) will mute President Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden during the two-minute response times allotted to their opponents for commenting on topics during Thursday's debate in Nashville.

The commission said in a statement that it "had determined that it is appropriate to adopt measures intended to promote adherence to agreed-upon rules and inappropriate to make changes to those rules.”

Also included in the debate will be an open discussion forum that won't include the mute option. Thursday’s debate will consist of six 15-minute segments, totaling 90 minutes in all as in the first debate.

Trump's and Biden's initial debate was widely panned as both candidates faced backlash for their behavior. The two candidates skipped the second presidential debate after Trump was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus and declined to participate in a virtual format.

Announced on Monday, the new rule drew scrutiny from the Trump campaign, which urged the commission earlier in the day to include more discussion of foreign policy in the next debate.

They are going to mute Trump whenever he mentions Burisma,Hunter, Chinese as well.

He should answer...Climate change, China is the biggest culprit on the planet, I'd like Quid Pro Joe to describe how he's going to take a stand against China when they have him completely blackmailed

He could bring in Visual aids as well----------A sign that says Biden is LYING would be nice.
Wait wait wait...I got a better one---he can bring in Red Baseball caps with different messages---Biden is lying, Biden is taking bribes, Biden works for the chinese, the Moderator is a propagandist............or have specific facts---the US has steadily cut its CO2 admission while china who Biden takes bribes from increases theirs.

He should answer...Climate change, China is the biggest culprit on the planet, I'd like Quid Pro Joe to describe how he's going to take a stand against China when they have him completely blackmailed
Is the world series on opposite this?

You are saying that they are all out to get him. First, Rump needs to stop going after everyone else. You would be surprised at how much more he could have accomplished.

Only if we can used them on Biden every time he lies---which is anytime his mouth is open.

Only if we can used them on Biden every time he lies---which is anytime his mouth is open.
but sometimes his mouth is open but no words come out. Hopefully Trump will continue to fill the awkward science with "Hunter corrupt Jina Bad I'm immune" or something. Even sweating and turning purple would be appreciated.

This hurts Trump in no way. Watching Xiden shit the bed for 120 agonizing seconds in complete silence will "seal the deal" as they say. That stuttering fuck will end up in the fetal position in a puddle of piss and shit, especially since he won't be able to interrupt Trump when he's discussing the laptop evidence which shows Sleepy is a quite a crime family boss and his crackhead sprog is on video raping children in China. Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark.

The silence will be deafening.

Breaking: Biden self mutes for half his 2 minutes, moderator perplexed, president Trump points and laughs.

but sometimes his mouth is open but no words come out. Hopefully Trump will continue to fill the awkward science with "Hunter corrupt Jina Bad I'm immune" or something. Even sweating and turning purple would be appreciated.
Close enough. It means Biden is trying to think of a LIE. Fire the Water Cannons!!!! :)

On a nationally televised debate? I doubt she will cut off Trump and let Biden yell out and interrupt.

Actually, so would I. And I would also like a straight answer from Rump on the same question.

If that is the case, Rump would be an electricuted puddle of wet crap.

Forum List

Back