Death toll of Omicron

omicron-more-jabs.jpg

Yes, good for them. They meet a basic standard of intelligence and humanity one might expect from a 9 year old.
Sounds good then. You happy. That's all that matters. So.........Since you got the jab. Have you developed anything unusual. Like maybe growing a 3rd testicle or something. lol

Not totally. Still dealing with the pandemic of the unvaccinated fuckheads.
Nice slogan. Complete BS. but nice slogan.

I heard you are the superspreaders. No........not Kamala Super Spreader.......everyone knows that........but that you turkeys get the shot and spread the vid like hell. Think there was a 2015 study about it from the NIH that people like you ignore.

Anyways. I'm glad you are brave. To take the jab and be the mouse. That is AWESOME. We'll be watching you for a few years to see if you turn into the elephant man. Good Luck.

Not totally. Still dealing with the pandemic of the unvaccinated fuckheads.
Yea, this omicron pandemic is horrifying. The only way to save yourself from the omicron death wave is to get the latest vaccine, right?

Just like clockwork. I predicted that lefties would do this, lol.

Post 192:

Evmetro:

"What lefties need to do to get this omicron death toll going is to just average all covid deaths that have occurred since the arrival of omicron. If there have been 5000 claimed covid deaths, then claim that there have been 5000 covid deaths since this dangerous new mutation arrived. Kinda make it look like the regular covid deaths are omicron deaths, right?

The other way is to just use the tried and true method of counting automobile accident deaths as omicron deaths if the corpses also happen to test positive for omicron."

Post 192:

Evmetro:

"What lefties need to do to get this omicron death toll going is to just average all covid deaths that have occurred since the arrival of omicron. If there have been 5000 claimed covid deaths, then claim that there have been 5000 covid deaths since this dangerous new mutation arrived. Kinda make it look like the regular covid deaths are omicron deaths, right?

The other way is to just use the tried and true method of counting automobile accident deaths as omicron deaths if the corpses also happen to test positive for omicron."
How do you explainthe surgein S Africa? Personally I don't give a fuck whether they are Omicron deaths or not so I have nothing to prove It does not change my position that you need to get vaxxed and take other precautions

Last edited:

Post 192:

Evmetro:

As I predicted the other day, you already know the answer to your question and are just trolling.
Sad.

Forum List

Back