Death chambers of the USA

bianco

VIP Member
Aug 23, 2013
Sydney, Australia
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA2Ue5PSeQ8]Death chambers of the USA - YouTube[/ame]

#####

That's where human beings are execution-homicided by state govts and the federal govt...premeditated, and in cold blood.

One day the good People of America will have them demolished.

Capital Punishment is a necessary tool of the justice system. For cases involving serial killers, I could see no other form of punishment. It also helps ease the pain for the victims family members as it provides a sense of closure.

Death chambers of the USA - YouTube

#####

That's where human beings are execution-homicided by state govts and the federal govt...premeditated, and in cold blood.

When you murder someone in a State with the Death Penalty you know that you could, if caught, receive the Death Penalty, I call it suicide.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but calling it State sponsored homicide is foolish

Capital Punishment is a necessary tool of the justice system. For cases involving serial killers, I could see no other form of punishment. It also helps ease the pain for the victims family members as it provides a sense of closure.

It doesn't seem to be "necessary" for the rest of the world's justice systems.

In a state where there is no death penalty "lifers" have nothing to lose by killing again. Prison guards in such states, therefore, should receive at least triple hazardous duty pay. Or be authorized to use lethal force without question. That latter part inserted only to give liberals a place to run and hide. They'd love an excuse to buy what they feel to be righteousness.

It doesn't seem to be "necessary" for the rest of the world's justice systems.
Well, look at Japan or Singapore. Both are democratic countries and both have Capital Punishment.

Only convicted criminals are executed in the greatest Country in the world. You should be thankful that you don't live in a Shria world where women are stoned to death for "crimes" that most women in the US (never men) are guilty of. I wonder how the reaction to late term abortions would be if the (Dr.) Kermit Gosnell's late term abortion death chambers in Pennsylvania were video taped.

Wait until the ironically named "affordable care act" gets into full swing. You might see a typical hospital room turned into a "death chamber" when the senior citizen or "terminally ill" or wounded Vet. outlives his/her usefulness to the king Hussein new world.

I think they should execute people more often for violent crimes and not wait years and years to do it.

And if the convicted person is actually innocent?

Ask Sabrina Butler, Ray Krone and their ilk what they think of the justice system and the quick execution-homiciding of human beings by the govt man.

#####

When you murder someone in a State with the Death Penalty you know that you could, if caught, receive the Death Penalty, I call it suicide.

I'm not saying I agree with it, but calling it State sponsored homicide is foolish

They put 'homicide' on the death certificate.

Well not all of them do now, some of them put some PC warm and fuzzy, sanitised name for it.

Execution Experiment in Ohio Will Go Ahead

Ohio Federal Judge Gregory Frost ruled Monday that the execution of Dennis McGuire should go ahead, despite the new and untested experimental method of execution. Frost stated that ”there is absolutely no question that Ohio’s current protocol presents an experiment in lethal injection processes.”

McGuire’s lawyers argued that there is a strong possibility that it will take five minutes for him to die as he slowly struggles to breathe, a phenomenon known as “air hunger.”
The judge dismissed this evidence, saying, “Ohio is free to innovate and to evolve its procedures for administering capital punishment.”

#####

A total outrage!
Oh when will the torture ever end?

Ohio Federal Judge Gregory Frost ruled Monday that the execution of Dennis McGuire should go ahead, despite the new and untested experimental method of execution. Frost stated that ”there is absolutely no question that Ohio’s current protocol presents an experiment in lethal injection processes.”

McGuire’s lawyers argued that there is a strong possibility that it will take five minutes for him to die as he slowly struggles to breathe, a phenomenon known as “air hunger.”
The judge dismissed this evidence, saying, “Ohio is free to innovate and to evolve its procedures for administering capital punishment.”

#####

A total outrage!
Excellent news.

#####

Well not all of them do now, some of them put some PC warm and fuzzy, sanitised name for it.
By definition it is homicide, but it is not murder. In fact, it is justice.

Justice...only in some people's eyes.

Others believe that the state's homiciding of human beings in death chambers is something else entirely.

Justice...only in some people's eyes.

Others believe that the state's homiciding of human beings in death chambers is something else entirely.
Obviously. I've never seen "homicide" used as a gerund btw.

#####

A total outrage!

he got to live 25 years longer then

joy stewart and her unborn baby

Forum List

Back