Dear Lefties: Please stop the quest to de-Americanize our nation.

Oh Natty...will you ever get anything right.
I'm was born and raised in NORTH MEXICO....or California as you know it. I still reside in this filthy shithole that your type would consider an amazing utopia.

Folks like you would be scum bags ANYWHERE you chose to infest with your presence.

I'm was born and raised in NORTH MEXICO....or California as you know it. I still reside in this filthy shithole that your type would consider an amazing utopia.

Folks like you would be scum bags ANYWHERE you chose to infest with your presence.

So true...in that twisted, fucked up backward world you live in.
You hate productive, positive contributing, hard working, tax paying folks who know where their penis goes and which restroom to shit in....haha

You mean the attempt to make us like NAZI Germany? View attachment 143432
images

Yes you far left drones claim your against such things, but show you will use fascism to make your point!

Now yank your beloved 50 million illegal cockroaches from your "population" map

Rather ironic from a fuck head like you from New Mexico...

Most places in so cal are pretty nice , the price of real estate being what it is. Unless you're talking barrios and black ghettos, which can be avoided. Anyway, why not move out of area if you think it's so bad?

Most places in so cal are pretty nice , the price of real estate being what it is. Unless you're talking barrios and black ghettos, which can be avoided.

I live in an amazing "pocket"....I have coffee on my patio and fuck with the low-life's on this site while watching pods of dolphin in the Pacific....the cockroaches can't afford to reside within miles of me even when they pack 13 to a two bedroom shithole.
BUT
I can't venture out of "the pocket" without encountering and interacting with the filth.
I remember the good ole days when the poor could be poor without being filthy criminals....and they certainly were not the populous as they are now. Once upon a time our decent outnumbered our indecenct.

I live in an amazing "pocket"....I have coffee on my patio and fuck with the low-life's on this site while watching pods of dolphin in the Pacific..

This phony fuck head first writes in post #40

"I'm was born and raised in NORTH MEXICO....or California as you know it. I still reside in this filthy shithole that your type would consider an amazing utopia....."

Then he claims that in northern NM there are "pods of dolphins".....

LOL....what a moronic, :asshole::asshole:...

Most places in so cal are pretty nice , the price of real estate being what it is. Unless you're talking barrios and black ghettos, which can be avoided. Anyway, why not move out of area if you think it's so bad?

(Cue the ignorant that hate the truth to cry racism.)
Get away from the coast and the quality of human quickly declines...also, the predominantly white and Asian areas are very nice....coincidence I'm sure..haha...Look it up....there are quickly becoming fewer and fewer of these areas as the filth run their baby factories around the clock...it's simple arithmetic....the clock is ticking.

You've made it crystal clear that you intend to convert this entire nation into a third world shithole with no identity. You've pissed off REAL Americans and woke the sleeping giant...it's time to crawl back in your holes and let REAL leaders lead this nation back to greatness....back to being AMERICAN.
The anything goes free for all is over....I repeat, THE ANYTHING GOES FREE FOR ALL IS OVER!
A nut in a car is not a sleeping giant.

I live in an amazing "pocket"....I have coffee on my patio and fuck with the low-life's on this site while watching pods of dolphin in the Pacific..

"I'm was born and raised in NORTH MEXICO....or California as you know it. I still reside in this filthy shithole that your type would consider an amazing utopia....."

Oh Natty...did I lose you in all the simplicity? Have a 3rd grader explain it to you.
Aww fuck it...I'll spell it out for your sorry ass.
North Mexico is Southern California within my context...you included NM or New Mexico in your context.
What else can I teach you Natty?

Last edited:

Most places in so cal are pretty nice , the price of real estate being what it is. Unless you're talking barrios and black ghettos, which can be avoided.

I live in an amazing "pocket"....I have coffee on my patio and fuck with the low-life's on this site while watching pods of dolphin in the Pacific....the cockroaches can't afford to reside within miles of me even when they pack 13 to a two bedroom shithole.
BUT
I can't venture out of "the pocket" without encountering and interacting with the filth.
I remember the good ole days when the poor could be poor without being filthy criminals....and they certainly were not the populous as they are now. Once upon a time our decent outnumbered our indecenct.

Well, lucky you for living on or near the beach. Most can't afford those areas, and you can always sell out and find something out of state to buy and have money left over. I like the weather too much to move, and Orange county house prices usually keeps out the riff raff.

BUT

Well, lucky you for living on or near the beach. Most can't afford those areas, and you can always sell out and find something out of state to buy and have money left over. I like the weather too much to move, and Orange county house prices usually keeps out the riff raff.

True...I'm very lucky...I feel sorry for the good people who have to live shoulder to shoulder in the trenches with the cockroaches.
I'll be selling everything and leaving this shithole within the next five years.
I'm off to Montana....a red state full of REAL Americans.

Oh Natty...did I lose you in all the simplicity? Have 3rd grader explain it to you.
North Mexico is Southern California within my context...you included NM or New Mexico in your context.

I'm sure natty pays good money to live in a neighborhood far away from the darkies just like most phony liberals do.

Oh Natty...did I lose you in all the simplicity? Have 3rd grader explain it to you.

I'm sure natty pays good money to live in a neighborhood far away from the darkies just like most phony liberals do.

I don't know about that...I've read many of Natty's posts...I'm convinced "it" is one of "them". A taker in the trenches, a pet human on the gubmit tit for sure.

Oh Natty...did I lose you in all the simplicity? Have a 3rd grader explain it to you.

Aww...I finally lost Natty in all my logic. Damnit I was having so much fun...it's so amusing when you get these koooks to engage and they allow you in their twisted minds. THANKS KOOOKS!

BUT

True...I'm very lucky...I feel sorry for the good people who have to live shoulder to shoulder in the trenches with the cockroaches.
I'll be selling everything and leaving this shithole within the next five yea

lol ! Montana is a big empty nothing sucking off real states . Come winter , they whore themselves out to liberals who come to ski and spend money . Without those blue state Libs you'd have nothing .

BUT

lol ! Montana is a big empty nothing sucking off real states . Come winter , they whore themselves out to liberals who come to ski and spend money . Without those blue state Libs you'd have nothing .

Here we go again Timmy...how many times do you want to do this? How many times have I made you look retarded with the same data?
Lucky for you I aim to enlighten the ignorant, confused, uninformed and self manipulated. You're welcome in advance.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
Help me here....Are Blacks and Hispanics Republicans? Are these the Democrats you speak of that hold up Red states like Montana?

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.
However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

What else can I teach you?

BUT

Here we go again Timmy...how many times do you want to do this? How many times have I made you look retarded with the same data?
Lucky for you I aim to enlighten the ignorant, confused, uninformed and self manipulated. You're welcome in advance.
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
Help me here....Are Blacks and Hispanics Republicans? Are these the Democrats you speak of that hold up Red states like Montana?

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.
However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

Don't confuse that poor slob with any facts.

BUT

The black population:

Don't confuse that poor slob with any facts.

Haha...poor Timmy...he follows the Lib protocol well though..."NEVER ever allow facts to enlighten you and sway your opinion."

Forum List

Back