Dear Lefties: Please stop the quest to de-Americanize our nation.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
You've made it crystal clear that you intend to convert this entire nation into a third world shithole with no identity. You've pissed off REAL Americans and woke the sleeping giant...it's time to crawl back in your holes and let REAL leaders lead this nation back to greatness....back to being AMERICAN.
The anything goes free for all is over....I repeat, THE ANYTHING GOES FREE FOR ALL IS OVER!

You mean the attempt to make us like NAZI Germany?
upload_2017-8-13_8-22-25.jpeg
images

Man, it's kinda creepy seeing these guys online before they go off and murder people.

You've made it crystal clear that you intend to convert this entire nation into a third world shithole with no identity. You've pissed off REAL Americans and woke the sleeping giant...it's time to crawl back in your holes and let REAL leaders lead this nation back to greatness....back to being AMERICAN.
The anything goes free for all is over....I repeat, THE ANYTHING GOES FREE FOR ALL IS OVER!
Some one has no clue where the power lies in this society. You don't own a car, do you?

.it's time to crawl back in your holes and let REAL leaders lead this nation back to greatness....back to being AMERICAN.

Come out of the closet, dick head, and admit who you were raised as and who you are NOW.....

upload_2017-8-13_9-42-29.png

I simply love it when idiots like this poster "claims" that he speaks for America......Its like a turd claiming to wholly represent the toilet bowl.

So are all the white supremacists on USMB out of the closet now?

Energized, tweaked, out, and proud.

.it's time to crawl back in your holes and let REAL leaders lead this nation back to greatness....back to being AMERICAN.

Come out of the closet, dick head, and admit who you were raised as and who you are NOW.....

View attachment 143439

Well Loons....in your twisted world anyone who would appreciate a society made up of likeminded, stand-up high quality humans who pull their own weight, know what restroom to use and denounce criminality must be a racist dickhead...haha...you whackos are so entertaining and fun to play with.

View attachment 143439

Well Loons....in your twisted world anyone who would appreciate a society made up of likeminded, stand-up high quality humans who pull their own weight, know what restroom to use and denounce criminality must be a racist dickhead...haha...you whackos are so entertaining and fun to play with.

Oh we see how you demand everyone be like you, you don't own a vehicle, do you?

I simply love it when idiots like this poster "claims" that he speaks for America......Its like a turd claiming to wholly represent the toilet bowl.

You are definitely in a deep state of depression and denial bud. It's time to pull your head from your ass and realize....I DO SPEAK FOR REAL AMERICANS.
1*g0i8Ba20iLQ_kMTzKG8vMw.png

Man, it's kinda creepy seeing these guys online before they go off and murder people.

Aww...don't be scared.
Your people kill all day in Chicago and every other city ran by Democrats.

Who has control of the govt now shoog?

Senate? House? White house?

States?
https://www.atr.org/sites/default/files/assets/2017 Republican and Democrat Control Map.pdf

And all you have is blame redirection?

By the way, do you have a valid driver's license and own a car?

Yeah? Stop me.

View attachment 143439

Oh we see how you demand everyone be like you, you don't own a vehicle, do you?

Aww...don't be scared.
Your people kill all day in Chicago and every other city ran by Democrats.

Who has control of the govt now shoog?

Senate? House? White house?

States?
https://www.atr.org/sites/default/files/assets/2017 Republican and Democrat Control Map.pdf

And all you have is blame redirection?

By the way, do you have a valid driver's license and own a car?

I'll bite....and entertain your rhetorical Michael Moore inspired bullshit...go ahead. Yes, I own a license and a car....your turn.

You are definitely in a deep state of depression and denial bud. It's time to pull your head from your ass and realize....I DO SPEAK FOR REAL AMERICANS.
1*g0i8Ba20iLQ_kMTzKG8vMw.png

So why can't you people resolve anything? Why is it that all you have is blaming someone else for everything?

Yeah? Stop me.

Oh hell no....you're exempt...you're a total badass in your Depends panties.

Forum List

Back