Dear Lefties: Please stop the quest to de-Americanize our nation.

So are all the white supremacists on USMB out of the closet now?

So are all the white supremacists on USMB out of the closet now?
Energized, tweaked, out, and proud.

.it's time to crawl back in your holes and let REAL leaders lead this nation back to greatness....back to being AMERICAN.

Come out of the closet, dick head, and admit who you were raised as and who you are NOW.....

View attachment 143439

Well Loons....in your twisted world anyone who would appreciate a society made up of likeminded, stand-up high quality humans who pull their own weight, know what restroom to use and denounce criminality must be a racist dickhead...haha...you whackos are so entertaining and fun to play with.

Oh we see how you demand everyone be like you, you don't own a vehicle, do you?

Man, it's kinda creepy seeing these guys online before they go off and murder people.

Aww...don't be scared.
Your people kill all day in Chicago and every other city ran by Democrats.

Who has control of the govt now shoog?

Senate? House? White house?

States?
https://www.atr.org/sites/default/files/assets/2017 Republican and Democrat Control Map.pdf

And all you have is blame redirection?

By the way, do you have a valid driver's license and own a car?

I'll bite....and entertain your rhetorical Michael Moore inspired bullshit...go ahead. Yes, I own a license and a car....your turn.

So as to avoid the obvious, I see. Plan on mowing anyone down today? Taking the day off to sling poo here?

You've made it crystal clear that you intend to convert this entire nation into a third world shithole with no identity. You've pissed off REAL Americans and woke the sleeping giant...it's time to crawl back in your holes and let REAL leaders lead this nation back to greatness....back to being AMERICAN.
The anything goes free for all is over....I repeat, THE ANYTHING GOES FREE FOR ALL IS OVER!
Yeah? Stop me.

Oh hell no....you're exempt...you're a total badass in your Depends panties.
Anal leakage is not universal to all, ask your healthcare provider.

You've made it crystal clear that you intend to convert this entire nation into a third world shithole with no identity. You've pissed off REAL Americans and woke the sleeping giant...it's time to crawl back in your holes and let REAL leaders lead this nation back to greatness....back to being AMERICAN.
The anything goes free for all is over....I repeat, THE ANYTHING GOES FREE FOR ALL IS OVER!

I simply love it when idiots like this poster "claims" that he speaks for America......Its like a turd claiming to wholly represent the toilet bowl.

You are definitely in a deep state of depression and denial bud. It's time to pull your head from your ass and realize....I DO SPEAK FOR REAL AMERICANS.
1*g0i8Ba20iLQ_kMTzKG8vMw.png

So why can't you people resolve anything? Why is it that all you have is blaming someone else for everything?

Fenton, you're a bright guy....you should know it will take some time to morph a corrupt government back into a government of the people. Come on man!

Yeah? Stop me.
He knows he cannot, that's why he's here soiling himself so. He completely understands he was born outside his chosen moment in time. You as a woman are utterly free to treat him like the shit pile he is and he is powerless to do anything about it. Very frustrating. Enjoy his unraveled behavior and smile.

I simply love it when idiots like this poster "claims" that he speaks for America......Its like a turd claiming to wholly represent the toilet bowl.

You are definitely in a deep state of depression and denial bud. It's time to pull your head from your ass and realize....I DO SPEAK FOR REAL AMERICANS.

So why can't you people resolve anything? Why is it that all you have is blaming someone else for everything?

Fenton, you're a bright guy....you should know it will take some time to morph a corrupt government back into a government of the people. Come on man!

Bwa ha ha ha, more empty excuses from the short bus crowd.

“Two” parties to serve the corporatists, none to serve the people, …. man. Jeebus you’re thick. You’re a mindless tool in a divide and conquer paradigm my befuddled friend. Goldman Sachs is always in your white house, either way and, the redistribution of societal wealth rolls onward, “either way”. And you participate in the illusion, a tool of the corporate state. Elections are theater, nothing more.

Lol you are such a whiny crybaby.

The darkies and gays are keeping him down.

Man, it's kinda creepy seeing these guys online before they go off and murder people.

Aww...don't be scared.

Yeah , those democrat run multicultural blue cities make all the money for this country .

So why don't you get the f out .

There you go Timmy...a fine display of Libtard lunacy...thank you for that.
"Lawlessness, murder, mass poverty and total chaos are all acceptable bi-products of a city making money."
You gotta love it...I can't make this shit up.

Fenton....nobody is "keeping me down" I do just fine....I'm 97.6% sure I pay far more in taxes every year than you earned in your best year.

Aww...don't be scared.

Yeah , those democrat run multicultural blue cities make all the money for this country .

"Lawlessness, murder, mass poverty and total chaos are all acceptable bi-products of a city making money."

Lawlessness, murder, mass poverty and total chaos are all acceptable bi-products of a government of the people being take over by concentrated corporate power son. Half of all americans make $30K per year or less now. They live all over the nation. Appalachia is another internal colony living under economic oppression.

As for lawlessness and murder, your ideologues demonstrated that very nicely yesterday, openly, and you have no aversion to it at all.

Fenton....nobody is "keeping me down" I do just fine....I'm 97.6% sure I pay far more in taxes every year than you earned in your best year.
This is how you "know" everything son, you make it up in your own head.

Aww...don't be scared.
Unlike the deep south and Appalachia.

The problem here is that the media keeps pushing a narrative. They make it seem like blacks are rampant shooting everyone and if they didn't have guns then there would be almost no gun deaths.

Nothing could be farther from the Trump.

If you could find a statistic that shows ALL gun deaths by race, then by all means, post it. We can kind of put it together by separate statistics.

GunDeaths2.png

Illinois as a state, has one of the lower rates. You can see, just like with poverty and dropout rates and pollution, Republican states are always the worst. Always.

Aww...don't be scared.

Lawlessness, murder, mass poverty and total chaos are all acceptable bi-products of a government of the people being take over by concentrated corporate power son. Half of all americans make $30K per year or less now. They live all over the nation. Appalachia is another internal colony living under economic oppression.

As for lawlessness and murder, your ideologues demonstrated that very nicely yesterday, openly, and you have no aversion to it at all.

I don't know about all your Michael Moore rhetoric...no one has ever stopped me from achieving....I was born to a poor to mid class family...I did nothing special....I went to school, got educated, tried hard, stayed ambitious and TA-DA! My bank account started growing...simple shit and the very same manual for success is there for all to follow. I've seen a very common denominator among those who deviate from the "manual"...they're all bitter and spin shit to belive it wasn't them who fucked themselves with bad choices....It must be a higher power holding them back....haha...funny shit!
Pull your head from your ass and own your choices...be fucking accountable for your own shit you pussy!

Ben Affleck:
"Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil doesn't fucking have any!"

Here you redneck moron...........ask some sane person the difference between empty ACRES (and brains) and POPULATION

U.S. Map by population
upload_2017-8-13_11-26-34.png

Here you redneck moron...........ask some sane person the difference between empty ACRES (and brains) and POPULATION

U.S. Map by population
View attachment 143450

Haha...love the spin.
Now yank your beloved 50 million illegal cockroaches from your "population" map....haha
Surely you have one...right?

Now yank your beloved 50 million illegal cockroaches from your "population" map

Rather ironic from a fuck head like you from New Mexico...

Oh Natty...will you ever get anything right.
I'm was born and raised in NORTH MEXICO....or California as you know it. I still reside in this filthy shithole that your type would consider an amazing utopia.

Forum List

Back