Dear Fidel....GET WELL SOON.

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
Dear Fidel,

I was crushed to see that you weren't feeling well and are in the hospital. I sure hope you get to feeling chipper soon because all the cable channels, news services and TV stations in America are wasting precious time on your sorry ass. I don't know why they want to mention you every five minutes but for some reason, they do!

Keep an eye open now, while you are laying up in that hospital someone may try to bump your ass off. Watch what you eat and drink, oh I'm sorry, that's right...you can't actually EAT anything, can you? Those holes in youe intestines are probably leaking crap into your body as we speak. Your probably dying a very slow, slloooooww, sllllllllllllooooooooooooooow, death...huh?

As for all those disrespectful exiles in Miami, what do they know? Hell all you did was seperate them from their families, kill their relatives (well, you did just imprison some) and keep them captive against their will.

Just think as you are drawing your last breath you can think of how happy you have finally made your people by ceasing to exist.

Toodledoo!

Your Pal,

Emmett

Does anyone know why Cubans in Miami were celebrating this news? Maybe they are hoping he dies in the hospital??
Sounds like his brother is just as vile??:huh:

Bonnie said:
Does anyone know why Cubans in Miami were celebrating this news? Maybe they are hoping he dies in the hospital??
Sounds like his brother is just as vile??:huh:

He is Bonnie! The good thing is that he is 75. He has probably ate most of his meals at the same table with Fidel so with a little luck he won't be around long. The good news is that Fidel has never really shaped a predecesor because he was too uncomfortable with his ego to think that anyone else may have a say so than him.

When those asses die it will be wide open. Influences from all over the world will play out I'm sure but in the end I think Cuba will end up a US Territory by about 2020. That will piss off Chavez so bad. We'll end up doing his sorry butt soon I think. Hell, Pat Robertson was right, he needs to go!

Emmett said:
He is Bonnie! The good thing is that he is 75. He has probably ate most of his meals at the same table with Fidel so with a little luck he won't be around long. The good news is that Fidel has never really shaped a predecesor because he was too uncomfortable with his ego to think that anyone else may have a say so than him.

When those asses die it will be wide open. Influences from all over the world will play out I'm sure but in the end I think Cuba will end up a US Territory by about 2020. That will piss off Chavez so bad. We'll end up doing his sorry butt soon I think. Hell, Pat Robertson was right, he needs to go!

lol sounds like a plan:dance:

Forum List

Back