What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Democrats FBI stats show more people are killed by knives than rifles

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I bring this up now, because it appears Blacks and or Dimocrats are now trying to claim that the recent shooting by police of the 16 year old knife wielder in Columbus Ohio was nothing more than a "teenage fight".

Ban Knives? FBI Stats Reveal Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles

Ban Knives? FBI Stats Reveal Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles (westernjournal.com)

Rifles yes all guns vs knives no. You forgot to post the actual stats from the FBI instead you use the federalist.

Odd

your link lists 297 deaths by rifle, and 1515 by knives, or other cutting tools, in their latest info.

Why are the democrats trying to ban rifles?
I would suspect that a large number of assault rifles fall under the category "firearms, type not stated"

more people are killed with fists and hammers than rifles, so the rifle category is sorta useless in that regard.

No....dipshit....they fall under "Rifle"......and blunt objects, empty hands and knives are used to murder more people than rifles...

dudmuck

Gold Member
Reaction score
I bring this up now, because it appears Blacks and or Dimocrats are now trying to claim that the recent shooting by police of the 16 year old knife wielder in Columbus Ohio was nothing more than a "teenage fight".

Ban Knives? FBI Stats Reveal Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles (westernjournal.com)

Rifles yes all guns vs knives no. You forgot to post the actual stats from the FBI instead you use the federalist.

Odd

your link lists 297 deaths by rifle, and 1515 by knives, or other cutting tools, in their latest info.

I would suspect that a large number of assault rifles fall under the category "firearms, type not stated"

more people are killed with fists and hammers than rifles, so the rifle category is sorta useless in that regard.

Why?
because of this:

WillHaftawaite

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Odd

Why?
because of this:

Thanks for the laugh.

Billyboom

Gold Member
Reaction score

2018 Total guns-10,265 Knives- 1,515

Opera Snapshot_2021-04-24_185231_ucr.fbi.gov.png

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gun control advocates don't care about facts, they want guns banned period.

"364 by all types of rifles in 2019."..........No....dipshit....they fall under "Rifle"......and blunt objects, empty hands and knives are used to murder more people than rifles..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems to my poor avatar there's a straining to parse the stats so being killed by a firearm ain't all that bad. After all, it could of been a crowbar.

What's next?------ "Left"-handed Benelli 28guages kill far far fewer people than Bowie Knives......so guns ain't so bad.

I saw stats that showed in 2020 that about 43,000 American died in shootings....including by their own hand. Including rifles and other stuff that goes bang.

Yet the OP offers us .....alarmingly......that all of 1,476 Americans died by knife, or in a "cutting" (which, I suppose, could include corn-knifes, pruners, and scissors?

So, I ain't no savant with numbers, but......but even I can see that 43,000'sh is more than 1,476. True that?

---------------------------------------------

"Shootings never stopped during the pandemic: 2020 was the deadliest gun violence year in decades"

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"364 by all types of rifles in 2019."..........No....dipshit....they fall under "Rifle"......and blunt objects, empty hands and knives are used to murder more people than rifles..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems to my poor avatar there's a straining to parse the stats so being killed by a firearm ain't all that bad. After all, it could of been a crowbar.

What's next?------ "Left"-handed Benelli 28guages kill far far fewer people than Bowie Knives......so guns ain't so bad.

I saw stats that showed in 2020 that about 43,000 American died in shootings....including by their own hand. Including rifles and other stuff that goes bang.

Yet the OP offers us .....alarmingly......that all of 1,476 Americans died by knife, or in a "cutting" (which, I suppose, could include corn-knifes, pruners, and scissors?

So, I ain't no savant with numbers, but......but even I can see that 43,000'sh is more than 1,476. True that?

"Shootings never stopped during the pandemic: 2020 was the deadliest gun violence year in decades"

Vastly more are killed by alcohol, why aren't Dems demanding alcohol be banned?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Save your breath. Dimm's ain't into facts when they're hell-bent on a total political power grab.

And they lie about everything,

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Save your breath. Dimm's ain't into facts when they're hell-bent on a total political power grab.

They can do that without accountability as they have MSM and Big Tech and the Intelligence Community in their pocket.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They can do that without accountability as they have MSM and Big Tech and the Intelligence Community in their pocket.

Sad but true.

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

B. Kidd

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Sad but true.

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

Baghdad Bob wasn't as eloquent or learned as Lester Holt. But it boils down to being the same!

OP
DigitalDrifter

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Vastly more are killed by alcohol, why aren't Dems demanding alcohol be banned?

They want to go in the opposite direction, they want all drugs legalized. looked what they've done here in Oregon, hell you can use heroin here now and it's nothing more than a little fine.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List