Dear Democrats FBI stats show more people are killed by knives than rifles

Old news.

and...

They don't care.

But again the whole point of posting it is to remind Dimocrats that the girl that was about to be stabbed was in extreme danger of losing her life, and that a "teen fight" is usually not a life and death situation.

Has anyone heard from the girl who was almost stabbed? or from her family? I must have missed this.

I keep waiting to see if there's an interview with her.
Unless someone knows of one, the only thing I've seen is the post-shooting bodycam video where the girl about to be stabbed says: ‘She came after me with a knife so he got her’

I would think her take would probably help to shed a little light for some people. First of all i wonder if her and maybe her family are greatfull for what the officer did? or if they feel the officer over reacted.... as many in the the media are trying to say. She more than anyone else knows if the intent of the girl with the knife intended to kill her. Her hand was cocked back with a blade in it so it seemed pretty open and shut to me, but still, so much of the media attention seems to be bent on finding anything to make this look like an over reaction of racism. It would be kind of refreshing just to find once an attempt by media.... to look at anything circumspectly. To look for facts that might quell a little bit of the tension

It could be that the entire family is afraid to PUBLICLY thank the officer and their police dept knowing how the black community locally would react.
They would likely face a backlash of violence.

that is also true. no doubt they would. there seemed to be a lot going on there. I think there were 2 opposed groups of people on scene

I bring this up now, because it appears Blacks and or Dimocrats are now trying to claim that the recent shooting by police of the 16 year old knife wielder in Columbus Ohio was nothing more than a "teenage fight".

Ban Knives? FBI Stats Reveal Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles

Ban Knives? FBI Stats Reveal Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles (westernjournal.com)
Such is the idiotic sophistry of the dishonest right.

if your democrats and lying media friends were not trying to say it was nothing more than a harmless girl fight, then there would be no need to create a rhetorical question in the O.P. that in itself is not a bad thing. Your over reacting.

I bring this up now, because it appears Blacks and or Dimocrats are now trying to claim that the recent shooting by police of the 16 year old knife wielder in Columbus Ohio was nothing more than a "teenage fight".

Ban Knives? FBI Stats Reveal Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles (westernjournal.com)

Save your breath. Dimm's ain't into facts when they're hell-bent on a total political power grab.

I have not heard that from your "Blacks" or your "Dimocrats."

Is it proper to impartially scrutinize a police shooting of a teenager under any circumstances? I would say, "Yes, of course," and I believe that is the normal procedure

Wouldn't you agree?

I have not heard that from your "Blacks" or your "Dimocrats."

Is it proper to impartially scrutinize a police shooting of a teenager under any circumstances? I would say, "Yes, of course," and I believe that is the normal procedure

Wouldn't you agree?

Here's your Joy Reid:

Rifles yes all guns vs knives no. You forgot to post the actual stats from the FBI instead you use the federalist.

Rifles yes all guns vs knives no. You forgot to post the actual stats from the FBI instead you use the federalist.

Odd

your link lists 297 deaths by rifle, and 1515 by knives, or other cutting tools, in their latest info.

Why are the democrats trying to ban rifles?

Odd

your link lists 297 deaths by rifle, and 1515 by knives, or other cutting tools, in their latest info.

I would suspect that a large number of assault rifles fall under the category "firearms, type not stated"

more people are killed with fists and hammers than rifles, so the rifle category is sorta useless in that regard.

Odd

I would suspect that a large number of assault rifles fall under the category "firearms, type not stated"

more people are killed with fists and hammers than rifles, so the rifle category is sorta useless in that regard.

Why?

FBI — Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Actually.....ladders almost kill as many people as rifles...

300 killed on ladders.

364 by all types of rifles in 2019.

Old news.

and...

They don't care.

But again the whole point of posting it is to remind Dimocrats that the girl that was about to be stabbed was in extreme danger of losing her life, and that a "teen fight" is usually not a life and death situation.

Has anyone heard from the girl who was almost stabbed? or from her family? I must have missed this.

I keep waiting to see if there's an interview with her.
Unless someone knows of one, the only thing I've seen is the post-shooting bodycam video where the girl about to be stabbed says: ‘She came after me with a knife so he got her’

I would think her take would probably help to shed a little light for some people. First of all i wonder if her and maybe her family are greatfull for what the officer did? or if they feel the officer over reacted.... as many in the the media are trying to say. She more than anyone else knows if the intent of the girl with the knife intended to kill her. Her hand was cocked back with a blade in it so it seemed pretty open and shut to me, but still, so much of the media attention seems to be bent on finding anything to make this look like an over reaction of racism. It would be kind of refreshing just to find once an attempt by media.... to look at anything circumspectly. To look for facts that might quell a little bit of the tension

Sadly, you are assuming she has a relationship with her family? Was she also in foster care?

The reason you don't hear from her is she, and her family(?) are afraid....if they come out and show any support for that cop, even though he saved her life....... blm and the democrats will destroy her....

Forum List

Back