Dear Democrats FBI stats show more people are killed by knives than rifles

I bring this up now, because it appears Blacks and or Dimocrats are now trying to claim that the recent shooting by police of the 16 year old knife wielder in Columbus Ohio was nothing more than a "teenage fight".

Ban Knives? FBI Stats Reveal Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles

Ban Knives? FBI Stats Reveal Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles (westernjournal.com)

Rifles yes all guns vs knives no. You forgot to post the actual stats from the FBI instead you use the federalist.

Odd

your link lists 297 deaths by rifle, and 1515 by knives, or other cutting tools, in their latest info.

Why are the democrats trying to ban rifles?
I would suspect that a large number of assault rifles fall under the category "firearms, type not stated"

more people are killed with fists and hammers than rifles, so the rifle category is sorta useless in that regard.

No....dipshit....they fall under "Rifle"......and blunt objects, empty hands and knives are used to murder more people than rifles...

I bring this up now, because it appears Blacks and or Dimocrats are now trying to claim that the recent shooting by police of the 16 year old knife wielder in Columbus Ohio was nothing more than a "teenage fight".

Ban Knives? FBI Stats Reveal Knives Kill Far More People Than Rifles (westernjournal.com)

Rifles yes all guns vs knives no. You forgot to post the actual stats from the FBI instead you use the federalist.

Odd

your link lists 297 deaths by rifle, and 1515 by knives, or other cutting tools, in their latest info.

I would suspect that a large number of assault rifles fall under the category "firearms, type not stated"

more people are killed with fists and hammers than rifles, so the rifle category is sorta useless in that regard.

Why?
because of this:

Odd

Why?
because of this:

Thanks for the laugh.

2018 Total guns-10,265 Knives- 1,515

Opera Snapshot_2021-04-24_185231_ucr.fbi.gov.png

Gun control advocates don't care about facts, they want guns banned period.

"364 by all types of rifles in 2019."..........No....dipshit....they fall under "Rifle"......and blunt objects, empty hands and knives are used to murder more people than rifles..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems to my poor avatar there's a straining to parse the stats so being killed by a firearm ain't all that bad. After all, it could of been a crowbar.

What's next?------ "Left"-handed Benelli 28guages kill far far fewer people than Bowie Knives......so guns ain't so bad.

I saw stats that showed in 2020 that about 43,000 American died in shootings....including by their own hand. Including rifles and other stuff that goes bang.

Yet the OP offers us .....alarmingly......that all of 1,476 Americans died by knife, or in a "cutting" (which, I suppose, could include corn-knifes, pruners, and scissors?

So, I ain't no savant with numbers, but......but even I can see that 43,000'sh is more than 1,476. True that?

---------------------------------------------

"Shootings never stopped during the pandemic: 2020 was the deadliest gun violence year in decades"

"364 by all types of rifles in 2019."..........No....dipshit....they fall under "Rifle"......and blunt objects, empty hands and knives are used to murder more people than rifles..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems to my poor avatar there's a straining to parse the stats so being killed by a firearm ain't all that bad. After all, it could of been a crowbar.

What's next?------ "Left"-handed Benelli 28guages kill far far fewer people than Bowie Knives......so guns ain't so bad.

I saw stats that showed in 2020 that about 43,000 American died in shootings....including by their own hand. Including rifles and other stuff that goes bang.

Yet the OP offers us .....alarmingly......that all of 1,476 Americans died by knife, or in a "cutting" (which, I suppose, could include corn-knifes, pruners, and scissors?

So, I ain't no savant with numbers, but......but even I can see that 43,000'sh is more than 1,476. True that?

"Shootings never stopped during the pandemic: 2020 was the deadliest gun violence year in decades"

Vastly more are killed by alcohol, why aren't Dems demanding alcohol be banned?

Save your breath. Dimm's ain't into facts when they're hell-bent on a total political power grab.

And they lie about everything,

Save your breath. Dimm's ain't into facts when they're hell-bent on a total political power grab.

They can do that without accountability as they have MSM and Big Tech and the Intelligence Community in their pocket.

They can do that without accountability as they have MSM and Big Tech and the Intelligence Community in their pocket.

Sad but true.

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

Sad but true.

"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite." NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

Baghdad Bob wasn't as eloquent or learned as Lester Holt. But it boils down to being the same!

Vastly more are killed by alcohol, why aren't Dems demanding alcohol be banned?

They want to go in the opposite direction, they want all drugs legalized. looked what they've done here in Oregon, hell you can use heroin here now and it's nothing more than a little fine.

What is this? You should know by now these idiots never see anything but what these branch bait leaders of the stupid tell them.

They want to go in the opposite direction, they want all drugs legalized. looked what they've done here in Oregon, hell you can use heroin here now and it's nothing more than a little fine.

And how could drugs ever possibly have been illegal?
The only things you can legislate is protection from infringement of your rights by others, so it was never possible to criminalize drug use.

Nor was there any advantage to criminalizing drugs, since the result of criminalization is a lot more profits, deaths, shootings, etc., just like when we criminalized alcohol with Prohibition, and there were a lot more profits, deaths, shootings, etc.

But the Democrats insist that incidents like that are normal for blacks, so maybe we should just arm them with knives, put them in the ring, and televise it on PPV!!!!!
When I hear discussion of gun bans I always ask myself if they'd really prefer all of these thugs be armed with Machete's which are so popular where getting access to guns is so difficult?

Statistically you're only slightly more likely to die from a gunshot wound than from a stabbing or slashing with a small knife, under 6" which covers most being carried today by a wide margin.

And how could drugs ever possibly have been illegal?
The only things you can legislate is protection from infringement of your rights by others, so it was never possible to criminalize drug use.

Nor was there any advantage to criminalizing drugs, since the result of criminalization is a lot more profits, deaths, shootings, etc., just like when we criminalized alcohol with Prohibition, and there were a lot more profits, deaths, shootings, etc.
It was not only possible it was the rule for more than a century.

The only reason the War on Drugs is failing is the fact we've never treated it like a real war by going after the producers, and distributors like the terrorist organizations they are right down to the street level gangs that peddle the poison mostly to kids too stupid to know better.

Give me a free hand in running the "War on Drugs" for five years and we'll solve the problem permanently.

Statistically you're only slightly more likely to die from a gunshot wound than from a stabbing or slashing with a small knife, under 6" which covers most being carried today by a wide margin.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It appears the argument wants to be: Guns ain't so bad, see how dangerous knives are.

I'm not at all sure that is an equivalency that, say, our military, or anyone's military subscribes to.
Lest we have lotsa parades with brandished Chef's knives instead of AK-47's and such.

Or, Stephen Paddock woulda gone up to the 33rd floor of the Mandalay Bay with 20 Buck knives. After all, they would have been cheaper than all the bump-stocked rifles and the ammo, and the effort to haul that heavy gear up.

Just sayin'.

Think moron.
If someone had a gun or a knife and they wanted to kill someone?
Which are they going to use?

Obviously, more people kill with a knife because all they had at that moment was a knife.
DUH!!!

Fucking Hell are you people on this website SOOOO, fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back