Deadly Motorcycle Wreck in West Hills

I also hear that snow covered barbed wire results in a infrequent and odd decapitation.
Heard of a couple over the years. Best to stay on the marked trails.

When I rode my old Honda around here I gave up night riding after a few too many close calls with deer.

More like a crotch-rocket man. That stunt probably made Evil Knievel cringe from beond the grave. :laughing0301:
This reminds me of the time when I was in 8th grade. In woodshop class we had to design and build a toy car out of a little block of wood and some cheap plastic wheels. Each car had to have a hole drilled into it for the CO2 cartridge to propel it

Your grade was dependent on how fast your car went compared to the other student's cars.

I took the car I made and instead of putting a CO2 cartridge in it for propulsion I put a solid model rocket engine that they sold at Hobby Center that was about the same size as a CO2 cartridge but much more powerful by orders of magnitude.

I stappled and superglued my very disheveled and abused poor Evel Knievel action figure to the car and launched it off the roof of my parent's home.

It left a black streak on the roof of the house. And I looked all over the neighborhood and never found the car or Evel.

I think the car and Evel might have went into orbit and are now space junk. Just like the radiator cap from my 1977 Olds Cutlass that overheated.

Forum List

Back