Deadly Motorcycle Wreck in West Hills

Deer, possums, raccoons, dogs...

What about old men stumbling into your path?

LyaOXhe.gif

I would have thought landing into the windshield of a speeding stolen semi going 100mph speeding in the oncoming direction also being chased by police would have been fitting.

They'd of had to have a gaggle of folks running about with tweezers to pick up the body.

It never turns out this way in Marvel movies.
They just get up and dust themselves off.

Like Gene Autry or Randall Scott (hallowed be their name ;)) movies- they tousled and wrestled and fought the good fight in the dirt, sand, mud and cow poop but always had beaty white hats and clothes when they won the day for the good guys.

Holy mackerel! I've never seen damage like tat done by a motorcycle.

Dayum.

Motorcycle? Half the motorcycle appears missing. I can't find any sign of the engine, rear tire, or handlebars. I think you can see the handlebars flying through the air in my 2nd photo. The car hood appears gone and the car motor looks like it has been shoved 1-2 feet to the right of the compartment.

That's a lot of kinetic energy. Dude was doing at least 70mph when he hit and never saw the car coming.

The people in the car by all appearances may have survived only because they were turned 45° instead of face on.

I dont speed, i found that when you stay within the limit, not only do you not have a bad accident like the flying flunkie, but you usually save tons of money from not paying speeding tickets.
Paying speeding tickets keep Cops working, help fund something in the community, and if nothing else if you are on a Motorcycle you can attempt your version of wide world of sports wipeout before you meet your end…

I dont speed, i found that when you stay within the limit, not only do you not have a bad accident like the flying flunkie, but you usually save tons of money from not paying speeding tickets.

You are wise, indeed, sir. I've only had one speeding ticket though, when I was 17. And never had a wreck.

I know- I know- yet. ;)

You wonder if this was the 1950's if the car would not have had much damage on it and the motorcyclist would have been peeled off it.

I agree- on the other hand, my mom was in the middle of a horrific pile up some years back. My 5 year old grandaughter was in the back.What was left of her little Mitsubishi was a compact square. The front and back were accordianed, but the passenger compartment was awesome and did what they made it to do. It saved their lives.

My wife says I drive my Jeep like an old man, but get us on a couple snowmobiles and her ass is waayyyy back.
I've had that sucker up to 110mph.

Haven't rode a motorcycle in a couple years since my old Honda Davidson finally pooped out.
Used to gas that sucker too.

Snowmobile wrecks can be cool, too!
Especially when they hit a tree.

Snowmobile wrecks can be cool, too!
Especially when they hit a tree.
My buddy smacked a deer crossing the trail at 60 mph. Said he just ducked and it flew right over him and ran into the woods gimping.
Had deer shit all over the windscreen. Screwed up his front suspension.

One person was killed a mile from home here just last week crossing a busy divided highway. Ditch riding is legal along with marked trails.
Kind of nice having access from home.
Most though are drunk and speeding hitting an object like a power box, culvert or something buried under the snow.

My buddy smacked a deer crossing the trail at 60 mph. Said he just ducked and it flew right over him and ran into the woods gimping.
Had deer shit all over the windscreen. Screwed up his front suspension.

One person was killed a mile from home here just last week crossing a busy divided highway. Ditch riding is legal along with marked trails.
Kind of nice having access from home.
Most though are drunk and speeding hitting an object like a power box, culvert or something buried under the snow.

I also hear that snow covered barbed wire results in a infrequent and odd decapitation.

Forum List

Back