Should Biden Resign For His Sexist Attack On Woman Reporter?? Or At Least Apologize?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"President Biden lashed out Thursday at a reporter for what he called a “stupid question” about Russia potentially invading Ukraine — as the White House scrambled to clean up Biden’s Wednesday gaffe that Russia may face less blowback for a “minor incursion.” Fox News correspondent Jacqui Heinrich shouted, “Why are you waiting on [Russian President Vladimir] Putin to make the first move, sir? Biden’s answer was “What a stupid question,”

Biden and his aides tried repeatedly Thursday to walk back the “minor incursion” remark -- as horrified Ukrainian officials warned that Putin may see it as a “green light” to invade. The US and its European allies say Putin has massed up to 100,000 troops near Ukraine’s borders. Last week, the White House alleged Russia may stage a “false flag” attack on its own forces to provide a justification for war."

The sexist attack he made against that reporter is probably the most egregious display of sexism and disrespect against a female reporter I have seen in my life time..and its also telling that Biden always seems to attack female reporters...I recall last week when a female reporter asked him a tough question, he attacked her by answering her question with a mean look....what is it with Biden and his attacks on women?? and the left is silent about it....No calls for resignation...not even a call for him to apologize....could you imagine if Trump would have treated any reporter like this, especially a female reporter???

Now, let's also address the fact that Biden is weak on defense and is afraid to strike first against Putin..afraid to use military force to pre-emptively strike our foes to show them who's boss.....Putin knows he is a better leader and tactician than Biden -- and is also far more handsome and manly -- so he knows he can invade Ukraine; he knows Biden is afraid to unleash our military might against him...In fact, our military has been so feminized since Biden got in office; they may not be strong enough against an all alpha male force of fighters like the Russians.....We shouldn't be worried about Russia invading Ukraine, the solution is to make Russians fear us invading them -- that is what a strong leader does....but what else do you expect from a weak-war hawk-warmongering president like Biden....the guy who helped a great deal to get us involved in the Iraq invasion...

"President Biden lashed out Thursday at a reporter for what he called a “stupid question” about Russia potentially invading Ukraine — as the White House scrambled to clean up Biden’s Wednesday gaffe that Russia may face less blowback for a “minor incursion.” Fox News correspondent Jacqui Heinrich shouted, “Why are you waiting on [Russian President Vladimir] Putin to make the first move, sir? Biden’s answer was “What a stupid question,”

Biden and his aides tried repeatedly Thursday to walk back the “minor incursion” remark -- as horrified Ukrainian officials warned that Putin may see it as a “green light” to invade. The US and its European allies say Putin has massed up to 100,000 troops near Ukraine’s borders. Last week, the White House alleged Russia may stage a “false flag” attack on its own forces to provide a justification for war."

The sexist attack he made against that reporter is probably the most egregious display of sexism and disrespect against a female reporter I have seen in my life time..and its also telling that Biden always seems to attack female reporters...I recall last week when a female reporter asked him a tough question, he attacked her by answering her question with a mean look....what is it with Biden and his attacks on women?? and the left is silent about it....No calls for resignation...not even a call for him to apologize....could you imagine if Trump would have treated any reporter like this, especially a female reporter???

Now, let's also address the fact that Biden is weak on defense and is afraid to strike first against Putin..afraid to use military force to pre-emptively strike our foes to show them who's boss.....Putin knows he is a better leader and tactician than Biden -- and is also far more handsome and manly -- so he knows he can invade Ukraine; he knows Biden is afraid to unleash our military might against him...In fact, our military has been so feminized since Biden got in office; they may not be strong enough against an all alpha male force of fighters like the Russians.....We shouldn't be worried about Russia invading Ukraine, the solution is to make Russians fear us invading them -- that is what a strong leader does....but what else do you expect from a weak-war hawk-warmongering president like Biden....the guy who helped a great deal to get us involved in the Iraq invasion...

Did Trump resign after doing much worse many times?

I really don't think it was a sexist answer. I do think it was a stupid answer.
Putin doesn't give a shit about what O'Biden thinks or doesn't think. Nobody does.

When history books are written about The Fall of America typographers will have a hard time. At that point the world will be back to hand-setting cast lead type. In fixing the blame for the fall they'll quickly run out of "X" (as in "Xiden) slugs so may have to resort to substituting the phony "B" and thereby losing accuracy......

Did Trump resign after doing much worse many times?
They keep they keep trying to find reasons to condemn Biden. It's a lot harder because Biden is the trying to do the right thing, the same can never be said of trump, it was all about him and his ego. Even as big patriotism, or should I more correctly say nationalism as he defined it. Wrapping himself up in the flag, and carrying a Bible. That was a total hypocrite who deserved being condemned.

Forum List

Back