Deadly Indifference

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Michael Boldea Jr. has a one hour radio broadcast which airs once a week. His radio broadcast has been a great blessing to those who tune in, his teaching is based upon sound Doctrine. The Doctrine of Jesus Christ according to the KJV Holy Bible. This is one of the best messages - one of the most important and on time messages - of our time. It is an alarming message to wake up the Church as we head into the most perilous times the world has ever seen. I would urge every believer to listen to this prophetic message and take it seriously. If you will take the time to listen to this message (the entire message) I believe the Lord will speak to your heart and confirm His Word to you.

I believe in every era there are those who believe that they live in the most perilous times, and yet this world of ours kept spinning.

I've grown weary of bible thumpers and their constant claims of the world being in dire straits. It's gone on for a millennium or more.

I've grown weary of bible thumpers and their constant claims of the world being in dire straits. It's gone on for a millennium or more.
Obviously not tired enough or you wouldn't be reading my threads about it on the religion forum.

Forum List

Back