dead at 88, 1st elected in 1973(Nixon years), Alaska GOP Rep Don Young was longest serving member of Congress ever,once held knife to Boehner's throat

But that didn't prevent you from claiming that he got COVID from not wearing a mask.

Yet, in recent photos from the Congress he is wearing the mask.
Covid is basically over now, doesn't matter, Fauci said he'll will quit soon because it's over...let's focus on ending the Russia-Ukraine war now

For his final acts: Don Young proposed the creation of an Arctic ambassador at large to represent US interest in the Arctic internationally. He also was one of the 13 House Republicans to vote for Biden's Infrastructure Act.

A party at 4am?

It sound like that. I didn't find out until about 5 hours later why the ultra-liberal next door was dancing to a savage rock beat.

I suspected drugs. Maybe, drinking to excess.

But no. It was a genuine celebration:

Republican "Dean of The House" Don Young died on a flight returning to his home in Alaska.

Hypocrisy already in full flower with "kind words" from Speakerette Pelosi. Sad to report she did not choke on them.

I would never wish anyone dead..........

But theres a lot of fuckers I would never wish had lived either!!!!!!!!!!

I am told by friends in rural Alaska that there won't be a quick replacement for Congressman Young.

Some years ago then-governor Frank Murkowski (R) appointed his own daughter Lisa (aka: "Lease-A") to replace Senator Ted Stevens. Since then she has been re-elected and proven herself to be one of America's most noxious RINOs. Sadly, as he approached his 88th birthday, Congressman Young seemed to be drifting into RINO territory. He was facing opposition from a strong conservative candidate. Irony is that the new candidate, genuinely threatening Mr. Young's re-election, is the son of the late Democrat Congressman Nick Begich (the son is also named Nick). Begich the elder died in a plane crash in 1972 and was replaced with Mr. Young.

Fortunately at least some of the Begich clan has seen the light. Or....may God forbid....learned to lie in a very effective way.

In any case, after the "Daddy's Little Princess" fiasco Alaska voters took the power of appointment away from the governor and required a special election. Those take time to arrange and Alaska recently sold itself down the river by adopting a complex "ranked choice" voting system. It was supposed to be used for the first time in November and preparations to cope with it are a complete dog-breakfast.

when Don Young was Transportation Chair, he wanted to raise the gas tax by a dime - “Ten cents makes cents” he would say. Didn’t get it done but he had no problem bucking leadership. Congress could use more chairs like that

FOO_fE3XEAIoH2c

Covid is basically over now, doesn't matter, Fauci said he'll will quit soon because it's over...let's focus on ending the Russia-Ukraine war now

"COVID is over"

Magically, just like that, it's over by decision from Democrats, and MSM, the same way it started.

But you dodged the question ""would wearing mask prevent him from getting COVID", by claiming you're not scientist.
And even by your own admission of not being scientist, you said he got COVID because he didn't wear the mask.

You're full of shit.

Last edited:
Kind words but hollow from Xiden who has choked off development of Alaska's energy supplies and most recently killed off a gravel road that would have allowed access to rare earths - essential to making the microchips that power your SUVs and "smart" phones. Choosing, instead, to remain dependent to China and other dictatorships.
Remember to thank him as you walk to work - if you have work.

Kind words but hollow from Xiden who has choked off development of Alaska's energy supplies and most recently killed off a gravel road that would have allowed access to rare earths - essential to making the microchips that power your SUVs and "smart" phones. Choosing, instead, to remain dependent to China and other dictatorships.
Remember to thank him as you walk to work - if you have work.
Biden had to say somethin', imagine the backlash if he didn't? it took a while for him to put out a statement, which was weird, maybe he was sleeping this whole time?

Don Young may have died but my dream of starting a NSFW alter ego named Dong Young lives on.

So the WAR is supposed to excuse the dems and Fauci from developing a bio weapon with the chinese and then using it to defraud taxpayers of Trillions while stealing the election? And we are just supposed to get over it?

Forum List

Back