dead at 88, 1st elected in 1973(Nixon years), Alaska GOP Rep Don Young was longest serving member of Congress ever,once held knife to Boehner's throat

Too many of our politicians are too stinkin' old. I am 53 and considered "old" for teaching (!?). Meanwhile, we have too many idiot politicians pushing 90 nears old--NINETY--still "serving".

Sure. Makes sense.

Too many of our politicians are too stinkin' old. I am 53 and considered "old" for teaching (!?). Meanwhile, we have too many idiot politicians pushing 90 nears old--NINETY--still "serving".

Sure. Makes sense.
you're old as dirt! just kidding...you have a bright future!

"Don Young was a sexist homophobic asshole, but plenty of Alaskans, over decades, showed that they were comfortable with being represented by a sexist, homophobic asshole.
That's on Alaskans"

FOOA5Q_WQAApP81

A lot of rose-hued memories of Don Young, so I’ll leave this quote here: “Environmentalists are a self-centered bunch of waffle-stomping, Harvard-graduating, intellectual idiots… [They] are not Americans, never have been Americans, never will be Americans."

I heard a story once that when Don Young was ready to go he’d put bacon in his boots and walk out into the woods and fight a bear. This is the only cause of death I will accept. All others are simply unAmerican. Like the environmentalists he called his enemies.
Environmental Wackos are the enemy of the people.

They are stupid, destructive and don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Dianne Feinstein, 13 days younger than Don Young, is now the oldest member of Congress

Don Young was not a typical GOP vote in the House. More than most he consistently missed votes or voted against his party. He also could be the only person voting No.

FOOTmCMXsAA5A2w

he was too macho to be a RINO!

Funny, he and in the closet Boehner being "buddies" makes me think the opposite of him and that he was just over compensating.

Knife to Boehner and Boehner didn't have him arrested? Sounds more like a lovers quarrel of the disfunctional.

Funny, he and in the closet Boehner being "buddies" makes me think the opposite of him and that he was just over compensating.

Knife to Boehner and Boehner didn't have him arrested? Sounds more like a lovers quarrel of the disfunctional.
i'd like to think it was real action rather than an act. Don Young was legitimately crazy and carried his knife around and did tricks with it and taught people stuff to do with it, so he liked to use that knife. also, he once strangled a bear!

So now a piece of Libtard shit is the oldest member of Congress? Who are the idiots that keep her in office?
her liberal constituents in California...she won't last long though....to be replaced by Maxine Waters or Ted Lieu? why not Arnold? we'll see!

Forum List

Back