DEA likely to OK marijuana rescheduling

Yes you do.

You chose to reveal your identity here. Now you're going to be held to the truth.
You continue to lie as always. My lungs are pink. You do your worst and I wll do my best. Your ilk continue to harm Canada AND America. Any agency that follows your stories is selling their souls out and costing America global Goodwill. I don't need to assume, I've reached out to so many for years.

The war against pit is over. A growing number of states are legalizing it. It's everywhere. Rampant. Beyond control. Things are what they are.

It's long established medical fact that pot does in fact induce psychosis.
I note that two posters (so far) find this fact hilarious.

They obviously haven't had to deal with the wreckage pot causes.

How nice for them.

:)

EDIT TO ADD:

Make that three. :)

Pot pimps/addicts care about their fix, and nothing else.

Uh huh.
I have seen enough of your deranged posts to see the real psychosis is coming from the fear mongers.
But carry on, it is entertaining.
You don't choose to understand what psychosis is, nor how dangerous pot.

But pimps/addicts gotta pimp/addict.

Rescheduling will do great damage, but hey - a fix is a fix. :)

but you are full of shit and never back up a single claim you have ever made
You're shown the truth, and ignore it.

If you want to check on pot and psychosis, Google can help.

But you won't be educated, or educate yourself.

Pot pimps/addict gotta pot pimp/addict. :dunno:

I have never heard of a doctor telling a patient if you stop smoking pot you will die from the withdrawals, however that is a common concern for an alcoholic who is trying to quit drinking. I’ve never heard of someone smoking one too many joints one night and dying from pot poisoning, but people die from alcohol poisoning every day.

Guns don’t alter mental states and cause psychosis. That’s got to be one of the stupidest attempts at analogy I’ve ever seen from a non-democrat.
Weed psychosis? You have a link for that? :confused-84:

Nm, I found a link, but I still don't believe that shit.

"Linked to 24% of new psychosis cases"

I gotta call BS on that.

Naw man. I want to see their control group and verify that 24% was using marijuana and marijuana alone and nothing else.

Last edited:
I have never heard of a doctor telling a patient if you stop smoking pot you will die from the withdrawals, however that is a common concern for an alcoholic who is trying to quit drinking. I’ve never heard of someone smoking one too many joints one night and dying from pot poisoning, but people die from alcohol poisoning every day.

This is how you know none of this has to do with safety or health and is just about control. Folks like Roshawn only care about controlling everyone and forcing their values on the country

Forum List

Back